Thread: Jets super bowl player ring in an auction

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets super bowl player ring in an auction

I'm new to this site and a Jets season ticket holder. This is a great forum, glad to be here.

I collect football memorabilia and wanted to mention this Jets player's super bowl ring item coming up in a major auction.....

http://sports.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleN...&lotIdNo=18001

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Christy

Earl “All World” Christy better known by friends as "The Super Bowl Champ" or "Mr. Inspiration" was inducted into the Hawk Hall of Fame in 1984....

Post NFL Career

An ordained minister and archibishop, Earl has been an outstanding athlete throughout his life, a football coach, a broadcaster for over 40 years, team member of Harlem Wizards exhibition show basketball team, Elementary School Teacher of the Year, Chief of nine villages in Ghana, Africa, a motivational speaker and founder of Athletes For Education Association (AFEA). Earl encourages young people to make their dreams a reality through his organization "Team-Mates Team-Up", of which he is founder and CEO.

Earl is the inventor of Sports-A-Cise; the highly entertaining and educational popular game that combines academics and physical fitness.

Earl is also active in several other business ventures. President and co-owner of ITG Printing. He is also currently an active member and partner of Celebz Direct, Inc. a full-service sports and entertainment agency marketing and promoting both active and retired professional athletes and celebrities.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had posted this under the more busy "Landing Strip". and it got moved to networking. I would think that a Jet Super Bowl ring in auction would be of interest to many Jet fans.

I am new here, so did I do anything wrong?

I hope I did not upset the board moderators.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by talonmm View Post
    I had posted this under the more busy "Landing Strip". and it got moved to networking. I would think that a Jet Super Bowl ring in auction would be of interest to many Jet fans.

I am new here, so did I do anything wrong?

I hope I did not upset the board moderators.
    You did good.
    This is an excellent post, and of interest to all Jets fans.
    I just wish it was Joe's SB ring...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoever moved it did you a favor. It will remain prominent in this forum, whereas it wouldn't last long on the main page in the other.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Whoever moved it did you a favor. It will remain prominent in this forum, whereas it wouldn't last long on the main page in the other.
    Good to know, thanks. Seems like it gets less hits here than the main section.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    What did it end up selling for?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like