Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dump Tebow now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    the proof is the bible but if you don't truly believe you won't see.
    Or he relies on this crazy thing called "logic" that makes the whole Bronze Age text thing seem kind of silly....

I'm not even saying I don't believe the Bible. I was raised in Pentecost, so a lot of these things are still with me. I've sat through many Sundays, Thursdays, youth groups, etc. being taught the Bible and the Christian faith. All I'm asking for uc to do is prove what he said. He knows he can't, so he won't try.

If you can't prove it, fine. You don't have to. But, don't go running your mouth about people and saying things that you yourself can't even prove about them.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So, you're saying that you can't demonstrate what you believe is true, so you're not going to try.

lol, you're so cute.
    nah what i am saying is if you don't believe the bible you won't understand. Your looking for scientific data but that is what people's problem is they try and put thier human flawed mind on the same level as a GOD who created everything. Something tells me he is alot smarter than you or I will ever be.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    Or he relies on this crazy thing called "logic" that makes the whole Bronze Age text thing seem kind of silly....
    again another person thinking their human flawed brain is the same as a all powerful all knowing GOD.

Banned
    nah what i am saying is if you don't believe the bible you won't understand. Your looking for scientific data but that is what people's problem is they try and put thier human flawed mind on the same level as a GOD who created everything. Something tells me he is alot smarter than you or I will ever be.
    Of course! The person who THINKS is the one with the problem!

Going by UC's logic, Christians shouldn't even bother trying to convert non-believers since, according to him, it would be pointless.

Also, you're expecting us to just blindly accept it without even proving what you're telling us is correct. UC, I have a million dollars stored at the bottom of the ocean. If you can dive down far enough, I'll let you have it. Just trust me on it, ok? Don't ask me to prove it, because it would be pointless since you obviously don't believe.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    YOu need to keep up with science but of course you won't because it would disprove your beliefs. A genetic origin has been identified and it is passed through the mother.
    for every scientist that says they found something I can find a scientist that says it is false...............google will tell you anything usually contradicting stories and scientist.

Let me ask 100 doctors if their is a genetic origin then I will believe you

but these scientist that calim these are prob the same ones who think we came from a ape.

for every scientist that says they found something I can find a scientist that says it is false...............google will tell you anything usually contradicting stories and scientist.

but these scientist that calim these are prob the same ones who think we came from a ape.
    So? You believe we came from dirt. How is that more logical?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    Of course! The person who THINKS is the one with the problem!
    only if he thinks he is the smartest and their possibily can't be anyone or anything smarter that created everything

we believe in u.f.o's as higher intelligence yet we think our minds should be able to be on the same level as GOD............

only if he thinks he is the smartest and their possibily can't be anyone or anything smarter that created everything

we believe in u.f.o's as higher intelligence yet we think our minds should be able to be on the same level as GOD............
    Generalizing, lol. "We" don't all collectively believe in anything. The INDIVIDUAL believes in things like that. UC showing just how silly he is, lol.

Also, I never claimed that there wasn't a God. I believe there's a possibility that we have a creator, just like I believe there's a possibility that we're just here. YOU are the one throwing out absolutes and being unwilling to even CONSIDER an idea that there isn't a creator. No one's asking you to not believe, but you won't even look at the side that's asking you for proof.

All Pro
    Going by UC's logic, Christians shouldn't even bother trying to convert non-believers since, according to him, it would be pointless.

Also, you're expecting us to just blindly accept it without even proving what you're telling us is correct. UC, I have a million dollars stored at the bottom of the ocean. If you can dive down far enough, I'll let you have it. Just trust me on it, ok? Don't ask me to prove it, because it would be pointless since you obviously don't believe.
    no we are to try and convert but to those that want to be and seek the knowledge we can give...........trying to force someone to be converted goes against the bible..........if you wanted a serious discussion and were looking for anwsers then we should try and convert, but your mind is made-up before I even type the questions that is not someone looking for proof only someone who has a need to prove he is smarter you tarzan me jane congrats.

LOL! You won't even try to prove me wrong, though. You're making claims and acting as though it's 100% fact without proving so.

All Pro
    So? You believe we came from dirt. How is that more logical?
    If a GOD created us I think our logic is prob not as good as his........so again you trying to use your logic to figure out a all knowing all powerful GOD.

The funny thing is it is all in the bible if you truly open your heart and believe then you will see it.........

I bet you if you gave a crazy test to everyone in the world more people that don't go to church or believe will fail more than those of us that do go to church and are called crazy.

it's amazing when you lump something or someone together and don't actually research or seek the answers on your own how blinded people can really be.

All Pro
    Generalizing, lol. "We" don't all collectively believe in anything. The INDIVIDUAL believes in things like that. UC showing just how silly he is, lol.

Also, I never claimed that there wasn't a God. I believe there's a possibility that we have a creator, just like I believe there's a possibility that we're just here. YOU are the one throwing out absolutes and being unwilling to even CONSIDER an idea that there isn't a creator. No one's asking you to not believe, but you won't even look at the side that's asking you for proof.
    i did consider if their wasn't one but it don't make sense. Their has to be one we didn't come from apes and we didn't just show up one day.

Jets Insider VIP

You asked for scientific proof I'm giving it to you. Google is not a source of scientific information. You would have to go to Medline to get real studies, not articles and 'studies' paid for by people who want to prove a point. So yeah, go ask your 100 doctors and they probably will agree (though it's geneticists that study this branch of science not doctors); and you will not find a study disproving this, because you can't prove a negative. You are obviously woefully and completely ignorant on the subject and unable to intelligently engage in a conversation on the subject so please don't even go there. You don't even know the right vocabulary to discuss it intelligently. So Stick to your bible.

All Pro
    LOL! You won't even try to prove me wrong, though. You're making claims and acting as though it's 100% fact without proving so.
    yes i believe it is 100 percent fact like i said the proof is in the bible. GOD can prove it to you more than I can my mind is as flawed as yours.

If a GOD created us I think our logic is prob not as good as his........so again you trying to use your logic to figure out a all knowing all powerful GOD.

The funny thing is it is all in the bible if you truly open your heart and believe then you will see it.........

I bet you if you gave a crazy test to everyone in the world more people that don't go to church or believe will fail more than those of us that do go to church and are called crazy.

it's amazing when you lump something or someone together and don't actually research or seek the answers on your own how blinded people can really be.
    Tried so hard to not bring it to this level, but you're asking for it: Prove there's a God.

You're expecting us to accept the Bible as fact/proof because YOU believe in a creator. Meanwhile, you won't actually show any proof for any of these things that you believe are 100% fact. I've asked you NUMEROUS times to just prove your claims, yet you won't.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    You asked for scientific proof I'm giving it to you. Google is not a source of scientific information. You would have to go to Medline to get real studies, not articles and 'studies' paid for by people who want to prove a point. So yeah, go ask your 100 doctors and they probably will agree (though it's geneticists that study this branch of science not doctors); and you will not find a study disproving this, because you can't prove a negative. You are obviously woefully and completely ignorant on the subject and unable to intelligently engage in a conversation on the subject so please don't even go there. You don't even know the right vocabulary to discuss it intelligently. So Stick to your bible.
    again for every dr that says it is i can find one that says it isn't

so until it is 100 percent proven I will go with my theory of a choice thanks anyway

All Pro
    Tried so hard to not bring it to this level, but you're asking for it: Prove there's a God.

You're expecting us to accept the Bible as fact/proof because YOU believe in a creator. Meanwhile, you won't actually show any proof for any of these things that you believe are 100% fact. I've asked you NUMEROUS times to just prove your claims, yet you won't.
    your breathing and alive that is proof because the bible says GOD created man in his own image he bent down and breathed life into his nostrils.

your breathing and alive that is proof because the bible says GOD created man in his own image he bent down and breathed life into his nostrils.
    You seriously think that's proof? No, seriously? Not even joking. You HONESTLY believe that is proof? Well, then I've got a bridge in London to sell you.