Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 119

Thread: Dump Tebow now

  1. #81
    Guys, I'm ashamed that it took me this long to come to grips with the fact that this man isn't dealing in logic or facts. I apologize for wasting precious board space by arguing with a brick wall. I am really, really sorry.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfxCyfDXwAI

  2. #82
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    You seriously think that's proof? No, seriously? Not even joking. You HONESTLY believe that is proof? Well, then I've got a bridge in London to sell you.
    yes I do I believe what the bible says that is all the proof I or anyone should need the bible says.

  3. #83
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Guys, I'm ashamed that it took me this long to come to grips with the fact that this man isn't dealing in logic or facts. I apologize for wasting precious board space by arguing with a brick wall. I am really, really sorry.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfxCyfDXwAI
    i am not typing from a insane asylum so I guess I have just as much logic and facts as you..............you say you want me to prove facts to you but you can't prove what I said was wrong but somehow you think your more logical lol

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    i am not typing from a insane asylum so I guess I have just as much logic and facts as you..............you say you want me to prove facts to you but you can't prove what I said was wrong but somehow you think your more logical lol
    You're the one making claims that you cannot prove. The burden of proof lies on you, mate.

    You have yet to actually prove any of your claims, and I doubt you'll ever make any attempt to do so. It's unfortunate, because all you've done is give off the impression that Christians are unintelligent, and unwilling to use logic.

  5. #85
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    You're the one making claims that you cannot prove. The burden of proof lies on you, mate.

    You have yet to actually prove any of your claims, and I doubt you'll ever make any attempt to do so. It's unfortunate, because all you've done is give off the impression that Christians are unintelligent, and unwilling to use logic.
    i have but you didn't see or want to believe.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Guck the Fiants View Post
    Yep...he worshiped in the church of Louis Farrakhan. Muslim...anti-American, anti-white, anti-everything that isnt muslim.
    Perhaps if the KKK wasnt allowed to run rampant throughout our history and not become a place that gave cowards in high positions, a way to hide themselves in white robes and capes as they went murdering folks, just maybe those anti-white groups may never had formed, ever think of those type of things?

    Man, at least those brothers let you know who they were and what they believed in and didnt hide their faces and by the way , the KKK still does.
    Muslim extremism is anti-american lets begin there.

    Oh yeah and F' Tebow.
    Last edited by HitSomeone41; 02-16-2013 at 12:04 AM.

  7. #87
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,266
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    again for every dr that says it is i can find one that says it isn't

    so until it is 100 percent proven I will go with my theory of a choice thanks anyway
    Anyone can say anything, that doesn't prove anything. It's as useful as 'faith based' beliefs. And go ahead, please find me a doctor that agrees with you. Go ahead.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    i have but you didn't see or want to believe.
    Saying, "ROFLMAO, DA BIBLE DOE, BRAH!", isn't providing proof. If someone wrote a book saying they could control the minds of sharks, and someone asked me to prove what the book said was actually true, I couldn't just give them the book and say "IT SAYS SO IN DA BOOK DOE, BRAH! ALL DA PROOF YA NEED, BRAH!".

    The sad part is that you don't even get that. It went right over your head. Speaking as someone who used to be very much into religion and Christianity, you are making your group look very, very dumb.

  9. #89
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Anyone can say anything, that doesn't prove anything. It's as useful as 'faith based' beliefs. And go ahead, please find me a doctor that agrees with you. Go ahead.
    a dr thinking that being gay is a choice?

  10. #90
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Saying, "ROFLMAO, DA BIBLE DOE, BRAH!", isn't providing proof. If someone wrote a book saying they could control the minds of sharks, and someone asked me to prove what the book said was actually true, I couldn't just give them the book and say "IT SAYS SO IN DA BOOK DOE, BRAH! ALL DA PROOF YA NEED, BRAH!".

    The sad part is that you don't even get that. It went right over your head. Speaking as someone who used to be very much into religion and Christianity, you are making your group look very, very dumb.
    no i am saying it is more than just a book it is in your heart and mind that is what you don't understand and your sounding more and more away from GOD just like alot of people. But if in that book they found clues and pieced it together then yes those anwsers to control a sharks mind would come from the book.

    You can get alot of answers from a book if you put the right pieces together.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    no i am saying it is more than just a book it is in your heart and mind that is what you don't understand and your sounding more and more away from GOD just like alot of people. But if in that book they found clues and pieced it together then yes those anwsers to control a sharks mind would come from the book.

    You can get alot of answers from a book if you put the right pieces together.

    PROVE. IT.

    What part of that do you not understand? You're making claims and stating them to be 100% fact, so the burden of proof is on you to PROVE those claims to be true. Having been in Christianity/religion before, I can tell that you won't attempt to prove your claims because you know that you CAN'T.

  12. #92
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    PROVE. IT.

    What part of that do you not understand? You're making claims and stating them to be 100% fact, so the burden of proof is on you to PROVE those claims to be true. Having been in Christianity/religion before, I can tell that you won't attempt to prove your claims because you know that you CAN'T.
    i did the bible and the life of jesus is proof of the father and in the bible he says it is wrong for a man to lay with a man as he does a woman, just like it says it is wrong for man to have sexual relations with animals again these are things in the bible but you have to read it and believe.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    i did the bible and the life of jesus is proof of the father and in the bible he says it is wrong for a man to lay with a man as he does a woman, just like it says it is wrong for man to have sexual relations with animals again these are things in the bible but you have to read it and believe.
    OH. MY. GOD.

    You can't be this dumb, can you?

  14. #94
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,266
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    a dr thinking that being gay is a choice?
    that' it's not in the DNA

  15. #95
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    OH. MY. GOD.

    You can't be this dumb, can you?
    apparently so i guess my medical job and associates degree was given to me by mistake......

    but as a non-christian I am not surprised by your responses...........again you tarzan me jane congrats.

  16. #96
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    that' it's not in the DNA
    ok i will find one......tomm though

  17. #97
    You're not surprised that I'm using common sense to shut you down? Yeah, I can see why you'd be used to that, lol.

    Well, that's it for me tonight, folks. Can only take someone this ignorant for so long. Good night, friends.

  18. #98
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    You're not surprised that I'm using common sense to shut you down? Yeah, I can see why you'd be used to that, lol.

    Well, that's it for me tonight, folks. Can only take someone this ignorant for so long. Good night, friends.
    lol good night but you didn't shut me down all you proved is you think your brain should be on the level of a GOD..............reality chk though we are human so we will never be able to prove someone much more powerful and all knowing because here is a shocker we are not as smart as GOD.

  19. #99
    lol, UC still doesn't realize that he's doing more to damage his point than help it. Can't make this stuff up, haha.

  20. #100
    Ummm, hate to ask, but isn't this where we discuss FOOTBALL ? More specifically, the NY Jets ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us