Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 119

Thread: Dump Tebow now

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    everything in life we do is a choice i choose to be with a female but it still is a choice so yes it is a choice.
    Uh huh.

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    He's talking about abortion. Women who want them obviously can't think for themselves because they're 'being influenced'. Someone's clearly hypnotizing them.
    Personally, I'm not for abortion. I would prefer that abortions didn't happen, but I'm not going to tell a woman that she can't make her choice just because I don't like one of the options. That's not my right. So, in that sense, I'm pro-choice.

    I will say that since I have never been in that situation, I can't say for sure that I wouldn't have an abortion (you know, if I were female). It's just something that I can't do having never been faced with that choice.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'm fine with him voicing his opinion, though I didn't see where he gave any comment on it. I was speaking specifically about the silly notion that gays choose to be gay.
    I don't know why people feel the way they do and I really don't think it anyone business how someone chooses to live their life.(as long as iT legal and it doesn't involve exploitation of kids)

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    I don't know why people feel the way they do and I really don't think it anyone business how someone chooses to live their life.(as long as iT legal and it doesn't involve exploitation of kids)
    Agreed. Two consenting adult doing what they wish isn't anyone's business but their own.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Personally, I'm not for abortion. I would prefer that abortions didn't happen, but I'm not going to tell a woman that she can't make her choice just because I don't like one of the options. That's not my right. So, in that sense, I'm pro-choice.

    I will say that since I have never been in that situation, I can't say for sure that I wouldn't have an abortion (you know, if I were female). It's just something that I can't do having never been faced with that choice.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsnR3mKHX5Y

    Abortion , Abortion , u got to have CAUTION!!! Black Uhuru / Mykal Rose

  6. #46
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'm not talking about choosing to be in a relationship. There's a difference between liking a certain gender and being in a relationship.

    Why do you choose to be in a relationship with a female? Because you LIKE females. On the flipside, my buddy Kevin chooses to be in a relationship with a man because he LIKES men.
    yeah with influences behind him.......i agree if you have the wrong influences in your life you will make choices god doesn't want you to make.

  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MykePM View Post
    And how would you feel if people started telling you that you were a sinner because you made that choice?
    i am a sinner we all are.

  8. #48
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bullitt929 View Post
    And do you choose to get hungry?
    i choose to eat when i am hungary

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    I think everyone has a right to find happiness. What you do with your life is your own business. So even though that might not be my lifestyle, that doesn't make you a bad person. I* don't have a problem with Tebow voicing his objection(his viewpoint) as long as he doesn't resort to violence .

    Like antiabortion groups. Hey you have a right to object to that(peacefully) but when you take action like killing a doctor. You're no better than the person getting an abortion. Killing is Killing. Does that make me right? NO but just my point of view.
    i agree

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    yeah with influences behind him.......i agree if you have the wrong influences in your life you will make choices god doesn't want you to make.
    Absolutely no truth to that at all. You don't even KNOW him, yet you're commenting on his life? Get ****ed.

  11. #51
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Absolutely no truth to that at all. You don't even KNOW him, yet you're commenting on his life? Get ****ed.
    not talking human influences spirit influences

  12. #52
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    not talking human influences spirit influences
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8K0bPc-BE

  13. #53
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    it's fine enough religion talk anyway those that don't believe can never understand so it is pointless to try and show them.

    i will say we are becoming more and more like soddom and gomarah just like the bible predicted with people being lovers of money, greedy, mean, lustful, gay, gluttnous, and everything else those cities were. america is becoming just like them and people are as blind as they were back then again like the bible predicted.
    Last edited by ucrenegade; 02-15-2013 at 10:46 PM.

  14. #54
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    it's fine enough religion talk anyway those that don't believe can never understand so it is pointless to try and show them.
    lol, I used to be into religion. Don't try that excuse on me. The reason it's "pointless to try and show them" is because you can't explain it.

    Show me any proof that homosexuality is caused by "spirit influence", lol. I'll wait here.

  15. #55
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    lol, I used to be into religion. Don't try that excuse on me. The reason it's "pointless to try and show them" is because you can't explain it.

    Show me any proof that homosexuality is caused by "spirit influence", lol. I'll wait here.
    show me any proof it is part of our D.N.A

  16. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even though I can't stand the Christian Right in this country, I don't care if Tebow is an ignorant jackass. I want him off of my team because he's useless as a QB.

    That said, if Roe vs Wade was ever overturned, I'd invest heavily in wire coathanger companies. CHA-CHING!!!!!!

  17. #57
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    show me any proof it is part of our D.N.A
    When did I say it was? I said it's what the person likes. I never said there was a gay gene.

    Again, you're the one making claims. Back them up with proof.

  18. #58
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    When did I say it was? I said it's what the person likes. I never said there was a gay gene.

    Again, you're the one making claims. Back them up with proof.
    the proof is the bible but if you don't truly believe you won't see.

  19. #59
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    the proof is the bible but if you don't truly believe you won't see.
    So, you're saying that you can't demonstrate what you believe is true, so you're not going to try.

    lol, you're so cute.

  20. #60
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    show me any proof it is part of our D.N.A
    YOu need to keep up with science but of course you won't because it would disprove your beliefs. A genetic origin has been identified and it is passed through the mother.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us