Thread: Dump Tebow now

Dump Tebow now

Practice Squad
    Wat.

Quote Originally Posted by rajensen088 View Post
    Every born again Christian is anti gay.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rajensen088 View Post
    dump Suckchez first and get Foles. Then draft a young QB and trade/cut Tebow.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    dump Suckchez first and get Foles. Then draft a young QB and trade/cut Tebow.
    Report: Eagles have 'no plans' to trade Foles

League sources tell CSN Philly the Eagles have "no plans" to trade Nick Foles unless they're "blown away by an offer."
    USA Today reported Thursday that Andy Reid wants his former pupil in Kansas City. The CSN Philly report seems to be a team-planted response, as the Eagles are making it clear Foles isn't available for pennies on the dollar. The Eagles also have some leverage because Foles is easy to carry on the roster with cheap base salaries through 2015. We still suspect Foles will end up with the Chiefs if Reid really wants him. Chip Kelly may love Foles' toughness, but his lead feet make him a no-go in the new coach's spread-option offense.

Source: CSN Philly Feb 15 - 8:38 AM
    Doesn't look good for our chances...

Hall Of Fame
    Tim Tebow is an awful thrower of the football. But he is not a cancer.

Remove your buttplugs.

I skimmed the article and didn't see where Tebow was saying anything anti-gay, but him being a Christian, it wouldn't surprise me. Homosexuality as a big no-no according to Christian doctrine.

However, why Tebow would choose to speak for a church who's Pastor has made some outrageous claims (Obama leads to the Antichrist, Islam/Judaism/Mormonism religions are "from the pit of hell", "70% of gays have AIDS", There's a link between homosexuality and pedophilia).

Anyway, I don't really care. It's Tim's choice to do as he pleases, and I'll respect that. We WILL be getting rid of him, though, haha.

There are many Black Muslims in the NFL who attend service in which both Gays and other religions are demonized. As long as his sermon does not address those topics negatively this should be a non story.

All Pro
    I believe Timmie has already done this, last year he gave one of these sermons to these mega churches. New York and Tim Tebow must be the greatest mismatch in history. I can't believe they wanted him and I can't believe he said yes. It's just not a fundie kind of place.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    There are many Black Muslims in the NFL who attend service in which both Gays and other religions are demonized. As long as his sermon does not address those topics negatively this should be a non story.
    Not to mention the President went to a church that hated whites and the country..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Not to mention the President went to a church that hated whites and the country..
    Yep...he worshiped in the church of Louis Farrakhan. Muslim...anti-American, anti-white, anti-everything that isnt muslim.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I thought he was white?

All Pro
    How is that related to the NFL?

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Would it be negative if he said homos were bad?

Arent they? <realtalk>

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    How is that related to the NFL?
    Why does it have to be are you making the rules now?? To me the subject was of a Relgious nature was he going to the church to play football??

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Guck the Fiants View Post
    Yep...he worshiped in the church of Louis Farrakhan. Muslim...anti-American, anti-white, anti-everything that isnt muslim.
    Obama didnt worship with Farrakhan, it was Jeremiah Wright.

He hates white people as well. And Jews.
    Last edited by sec.101row23; 02-15-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Would it be negative if he said homos were bad?

Arent they? <realtalk>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG8VS_OWFHI

What does any of this have to do with football? Michael Vick electrocuted dogs and smiled while they died and he signed a huge mega contract after he got out of jail. Basically nobody cares, and nobody is buying into the McCarthy Era hysteria anymore. All people care about is WINNING, they don't care if you're an axe murderer off the field so long as you WIN.