Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: "Too Big to Fail has become Too Big for Trial"

  1. #1

    "Too Big to Fail has become Too Big for Trial"

    Found this pretty compelling (As a Canadian I've no dog in this hunt... just found this interesting).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mavB1lbtIow

  2. #2
    Isn't that the lady that pretended to be a Cherokee Indian in order to get into Law School?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Isn't that the lady that pretended to be a Cherokee Indian in order to get into Law School?
    Fox viewers can thank her for the exciting Scott Brown.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Fox viewers can thank her for the exciting Scott Brown.
    Sad as Brown was one of the few true level headed centrists in the Senate.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Sad as Brown was one of the few true level headed centrists in the Senate.

    Unfortunately he put his campaign in the hands of some real knuckleheads.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,844
    Poor thing. She actually thinks she can make a difference. Wait till she finds out that those evil capitalist CEOs have important friends on both sides.

  7. #7
    You're dead right.

    Choice of Mary Jo White to Head SEC Puts Fox In Charge of Hen House

    Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...#ixzz2L5r7dXyb
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook



    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Poor thing. She actually thinks she can make a difference. Wait till she finds out that those evil capitalist CEOs have important friends on both sides.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us