Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets go pens!

All League

Lets go pens!

2 goals in less than 2 minutes! Sid the kid!

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Go Pens!
    Last edited by Apache 51; 02-17-2013 at 05:19 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Not sure what it says about me that I read this thread title first as "Let's go penis!'

LOL - I did a double take as well.

None the less, LETS GO BUFFALO!

No one likes that butt punching Sindy Crysbaby.

Bring back BigBen'sAngel.

Why is this bulls hit in The Hampur?

All League
    Sid the kid once again proving he is the best player in hockey. Another great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Bring back BigBen'sAngel.

Why is this bulls hit in The Hampur?
    I miss her

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Sid the kid once again proving he is the best player in hockey. Another great game.

Not even the best player on the penguins.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post

Not even the best player on the penguins.
    He is clearly the best player in the world. Geno is a very close 2nd.

Rookie
    Gino, like all of the Russians here plays about 75-80% of his potential and is easily a better overall player than Sindey.

All League
    Gino, like all of the Russians here plays about 75-80% of his potential and is easily a better overall player than Sindey.
    You would be hard pressed to find any analyst agree with you. It's not even a discussion. The only possible discussion would be is who is #2

Jets Insider VIP
    Isn't there a forum for sports few people care about that are played in a small arena?

Maybe Business Networking?

Rookie
    You would be hard pressed to find any analyst agree with you. It's not even a discussion. The only possible discussion would be is who is #2
    Remember when expert analysts said Tim Tebow is a winner and Jimmy Clauson was the best college prospect and Dice-K couldn't be hit?

I have yet to find a Pens fan to have a rational, objective conversation about Crosby, and I don't expect to have one here so we'll just move on and agree to disagree.

All League
    Remember when expert analysts said Tim Tebow is a winner and Jimmy Clauson was the best college prospect and Dice-K couldn't be hit?

I have yet to find a Pens fan to have a rational, objective conversation about Crosby, and I don't expect to have one here so we'll just move on and agree to disagree.
    Think about what you just said. You are comparing an analysts prediction of future performance of all those guys to an NHL player that has been in the league for years and have seen his body of work. How many analysts do u see making that statement about clausen now? Lol come on man. Out of all the hockey gurus out there, maybe 1 or 2 will say someone else is better. Just because I am a fan of the pens, doesn't mean I automatically think he is the best. I know he is the best right now because he just is. Are there better scorers? Yes there are, but he is overall the best in the biz my friend.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Go Pens!
    Almost worked.

Put him in MSG and he would collapse like a paper tiger.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Put him in MSG and he would collapse like a paper tiger.
    Doubt it.

Rookie
    Think about what you just said. You are comparing an analysts prediction of future performance of all those guys to an NHL player that has been in the league for years and have seen his body of work. How many analysts do u see making that statement about clausen now? Lol come on man. Out of all the hockey gurus out there, maybe 1 or 2 will say someone else is better. Just because I am a fan of the pens, doesn't mean I automatically think he is the best. I know he is the best right now because he just is. Are there better scorers? Yes there are, but he is overall the best in the biz my friend.
    I can't find anyone not a Penguins fan to agree that he is. Stamkos, Briere, a Sedin, Nash, Kopetar, Malkin, Parise, Kovulchuck, etc. Sid is in the top-tier, no question. I just don't think its that simple that he is the best case-closed. Especially when you concede that he may not be the best scorer. That's about all he does (and sure he is a playmaker, I'll give him that). But he doesn't hit or play D. Does he ever kill penalties even? You have a better chance convincing me he's a better scorer/playmaker than an overall player.

All League
    I can't find anyone not a Penguins fan to agree that he is. Stamkos, Briere, a Sedin, Nash, Kopetar, Malkin, Parise, Kovulchuck, etc. Sid is in the top-tier, no question. I just don't think its that simple that he is the best case-closed. Especially when you concede that he may not be the best scorer. That's about all he does (and sure he is a playmaker, I'll give him that). But he doesn't hit or play D. Does he ever kill penalties even? You have a better chance convincing me he's a better scorer/playmaker than an overall player.
    Find me anywhere where he isn't ranked 1 overall.

Jets Insider VIP