Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you, Tebow!

Thank you, Tebow!

My friend in Russia asked me to get replica NFL jerseys for his kids.
    I went to Modells, expecting to spend significant cash.
    But hey - here are Teblow jerseys for 20 bucks each!! They do not know how he played, he is a famous NFL QB!!
    Bought 3, saved 150 bucks.
    Thank you, Tebow.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ironic, since both Russia & Tebow were recently unaware that they were going to be struck by an incoming projectile.

All Pro
    This could restart the cold war.

A bigger crisis than that one with the missiles in Cuba.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops View Post
    This could restart the cold war.

A bigger crisis than that one with the missiles in Cuba.
    Dunno. But kids will play in "Real QB" Tebow jerseys (albeit they will play soccer) just like kids in Guatemala play in "19-0" t-shirts.

At least you supplied them with a jersey of a better Quarterback than Sensitive Six.

One that, excuses be damned, actually carried a team to a playoff win and wasn't just along for the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    At least you supplied them with a jersey of a better Quarterback than Sensitive Six.

One that, excuses be damned, actually carried a team to a playoff win and wasn't just along for the ride.
    The opposite is actually true for both of them, lol.

im in the market for an authentic nike ny jets tebow jersey.

tebow is a class act and good kid who was never given a chance here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    im in the market for an authentic nike ny jets tebow jersey.

tebow is a class act and good kid who was never given a chance here.
    Still a terrible QB, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Still a terrible QB, lol.
    still better than sanchez.

still better than sanchez.
    Failchez's worst year is better than Lolbow's best. That's a fact, jack.

Stay mad, though, lol.

Stay mad, though, lol.
    mad tebow didnt get a chance you are correct. he would have led us to the playoffs.

thats a fact jack!

mad tebow didnt get a chance you are correct. he would have led us to the playoffs.

thats a fact jack!
    rofl, the only thing he would have led us to is #1 in 3 & Outs.

Tebow sucks and we all know it. Don't be mad just because your boyfriend didn't get everything handed to him like he wanted.

Stay mad, though, lol.

Actually, no, it isn't.

Tebow is still a Jet, no?

We really don`t know if he sucks here. He wasn`t given the opportunity to show anyone if he is any good here in NY. Maybe he`ll get the proper chance to compete this off-season and Sanchez will be gone. Who knows? I certainly would`ve liked to see Tebow play a full game and not just come in as a novelty. Well, we will eventually see what the Jets decide to do. Just don`t make any plans to buy playoff tickets this year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post

We really don`t know if he sucks here. He wasn`t given the opportunity to show anyone if he is any good here in NY. Maybe he`ll get the proper chance to compete this off-season and Sanchez will be gone. Who knows? I certainly would`ve liked to see Tebow play a full game and not just come in as a novelty. Well, we will eventually see what the Jets decide to do. Just don`t make any plans to buy playoff tickets this year.
    You know what? You're right. We don't know if a guy sucks until he's sucked HERE! So, why not go get Jamarcus Russell? Oh, or what about that Lindley guy from Arizona? Yes, we need to bring all these **** QBs here because they don't suck until they've sucked for the Jets! WOO!

rofl, the only thing he would have led us to is #1 in 3 & Outs.

Tebow sucks and we all know it. Don't be mad just because your boyfriend didn't get everything handed to him like he wanted.
    doubt it.

he wouldnt have led the league in turnovers and pick 6s i can tell you that.

boyfriend really? grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post

agree on the above post, but the haters still hate regardless.

if the jets win a super bowl certain posters will still ***** moan and complain. book it. thanks

doubt it.

he wouldnt have led the league in turnovers and pick 6s i can tell you that.

boyfriend really? grow up.
    lol, he did it in 2011 with BETTER receivers than what we have now. There's no "doubt it, brah", lol.

And yes, he's your boyfriend. That's ok. You have a right to praise your Lolbow shrine, and I'm not going to stop you.

lol, he did it in 2011 with BETTER receivers than what we have now. There's no "doubt it, brah", lol.

And yes, he's your boyfriend. That's ok. You have a right to praise your Lolbow shrine, and I'm not going to stop you.
    boyfriend? you're mind is in the gutter. get back to reality take a shower shave put on some deodorant and watch some film on 2012 sanchez and tell me you still want him in at qb insted of tebow.

boyfriend? you're mind is in the gutter. get back to reality take a shower shave put on some deodorant and watch some film on 2012 sanchez and tell me you still want him in at qb insted of tebow.
    I don't want EITHER of those scrubs as my QB. They both suck beyond all belief. Though Sanchez is the better QB (albeit not much better) and has had more success, you're asking if I'd rather eat dog **** (Failchez) or slightly wet dog **** (Lolbow).

Get rid of both of those clowns and call it a day.