Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you, Tebow!

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I don't want EITHER of those scrubs as my QB. They both suck beyond all belief. Though Sanchez is the better QB (albeit not much better) and has had more success, you're asking if I'd rather eat dog **** (Failchez) or slightly wet dog **** (Lolbow).

Get rid of both of those clowns and call it a day.
    This is an absolutely perfect description of this cluster f of a qb situation we have to deal with.

I`d still like to see if Tebow can do anything here. It`s not about if he sucks here as you say. It`s to see if he just sucks period. Why the Jets didn`t sit Sanchez and let Tebow play a full game is beyond me. Instead they threw in the other guy Mcgillacuddy or whatever it is(can`t even remember his name because he sucked just as much as Sanchez). I`m no longer financially vested with the Jets. Just a casual fan these days. They can do whatever they want to do but I`d still like to see things done the right way. They basically ruined Tebow and Sanchez and the rest of the team. Be prepared for at least another 5 years of SOJ football. Maybe longer since Woody is more interested in beating the Giants in newspaper headlines.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I don't want EITHER of those scrubs as my QB. They both suck beyond all belief. Though Sanchez is the better QB (albeit not much better) and has had more success, you're asking if I'd rather eat dog **** (Failchez) or slightly wet dog **** (Lolbow).

Get rid of both of those clowns and call it a day.
    Don't understand why so many don't get this.

In a perfect world, neither of these mooks would be on the roster next season.

Would much rather go into next year with McElroy, a veteran like Matt Moore, and a young draft pick like Glennon or Manuel.

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    I`d still like to see if Tebow can do anything here. It`s not about if he sucks here as you say. It`s to see if he just sucks period. Why the Jets didn`t sit Sanchez and let Tebow play a full game is beyond me. Instead they threw in the other guy Mcgillacuddy or whatever it is(can`t even remember his name because he sucked just as much as Sanchez). I`m no longer financially vested with the Jets. Just a casual fan these days. They can do whatever they want to do but I`d still like to see things done the right way. They basically ruined Tebow and Sanchez and the rest of the team. Be prepared for at least another 5 years of SOJ football. Maybe longer since Woody is more interested in beating the Giants in newspaper headlines.
    Cool, then we don't need to start him. We've already seen him suck in 2011.

Thankfully, this Tebow nightmare is coming to an end and his failure ass will be cut if not traded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8sJ9oo7RA

The end is here for you, Lolbow! Time to reap the failure that you've sown!

All League
    It's funny how some people on here finally understand how bad Tebow and McElroy are at being a QB. They were calling for those two to start. lol. Holy crap it took forever. Thank god Tebow is gonna be gone.

Damn, I thought this was a thread about Tebow being released. Dam there's always tommorrow