Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: SONOS sound/Radio system

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

SONOS sound/Radio system

Anybody have or demo the new SONOS sound system. I saw it at a clients house. VERY impressive. I little pricey. I went out and bought 2 speakers $400 each and the base station $50. It plays ALL of your Itunes library, accesses ANY radio station in the world. All through the internet. I was listening to WFAN, a money program in SF etc... it has access to Sirius, Pandora and MANY MORE.

It has alarms and can be mastered from your Iphone, IPAD, PC etc.

Each speaker is crytal clear and can be set to its own station with its own volume control.

VERY impressive. Im gonna buy another speaker this week.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the write up! Been hearing Bababooey getting torched for his Sonos commercials; really never knew what it was. I'll check it out.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a year-old Sonos here in the office. I like it, but I'm not a big fan of their propriety software interface.

Would love it if I could use the Spotify UI to control it, but you have to run Spotify through their software, which is clunky, in my opinion.

Other than that, zero complaints.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Thanks for the write up! Been hearing Bababooey getting torched for his Sonos commercials; really never knew what it was. I'll check it out.
    I listen to Howard EVERY morning on my PC streaming. Never heard this. Is it on other NY Stations?