Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Jet fans in MA?

Any Jet fans in MA?

Help ! I am moving to Sudbury Mass, outside Boston and feel like I am moving deep into enemy territory. Please tell me there are a lot of other Jet fans there so I wont get shot wearing my Jet gear !

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

You're moving into your favorite teams town

Question really is, had you ever really left there?

Practice Squad
    I've been a Jet fan in Lowell, Massachusetts for my whole life lol, i've gotten nothing but playful teasing

More fans than you would think here in MA. I'm in Cohasset, MA. I wear my Jets stuff all the time and rarely get hassled. I think it is because they think I'm nuts for wearing it so they leave me alone.

Undrafted Free Agent
    25 miles west of Boston. It's actually a fun rivalry. Unfortunately the Jets are on the short end of the stick.

My oldest son is a jets fan, good natured ribbing is all you can look forward to from the great majority of fans. Sudbury is a nice town with a great school system. Get the muffins from the sudbury farms grocer.

All League
    Not so bad. It would be nice if we'd win a bunch more, but the pats crapping out at the end of every season gives you a little more ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Not so bad. It would be nice if we'd win a bunch more, but the pats crapping out at the end of every season gives you a little more ammo.
    Thanks all. Hopefully it will be the start of the rise of the Jets and the downfall of aging Pats.

All League
    I just moved here 3 months ago. It's a good change, I have seen both Jets an Giants gear walking around town and shopping areas.

People at work rib ya but it is a fun rivalry. The past 12 years here they know has been a magic carpet ride, they are holding on as long as they can in all sports.

Jets Insider VIP
    I live in Hudson, a mile from the Sudbury border. The rivalry is great here, though short end of stick most of time. My neighbors and I mess with each other all the time by tagging each other with jets or pats stickers, messing with flags, etc.

I grew up in Sudbury, it's a really nice town. Why you moving there?

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFan24 View Post
    I grew up in Sudbury, it's a really nice town. Why you moving there?
    My wife got a great offer to work with a company in the area. I work at of my home so it's no big deal for me.

Used to work in Boston I work in Newport Rhode Island now. Still live in mass though.

Just moved to Middleton, MA and am a huge JETS fan. Will need a place to watch the games once the season starts.

Veteran
    I went to college in Worcester. I met a few Jets fans who were from MA originally, but obviously, there won't be too many.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GangGreen28 View Post
    I've been a Jet fan in Lowell, Massachusetts for my whole life lol, i've gotten nothing but playful teasing
    This.

I'm a few miles north from Lowell, in Lawrence. Been here my whole life and the worst part is dealing with the bandwagon fans that say "hey I know what it's like to have my team go through rough times.....we had to deal with Bledsoe!".

Lmao ungrateful, fair weather pricks. But honestly I know a good amount of true Pats fans as well and there is mutual respect and hate

Hall Of Fame
    I lived in Boston for 6 years and ALWAYS wore Jets or Yankees stuff and talked MAJOR trash to Boston fans. The most you will EVER get is someone MAYBE yelling "Jets suck" from a passing car you can't see. I was very surprised. I've been harassed more in Atlanta then there! Go figure...

And BTW, there is a Jets Fan Club up there, and an official bar to watch the games. It's in Brighton.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Help ! I am moving to Sudbury Mass, outside Boston and feel like I am moving deep into enemy territory. Please tell me there are a lot of other Jet fans there so I wont get shot wearing my Jet gear !
    You mean - you didn't get shot wearing your gear on the mean streets if Simi?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Anyone want to meet up for a Fresca®?

All League
    Sudbury? Very nice town...don't spill the grey poupon on your Sanchez jersey.