Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Barry's Sequester Scare Tactics

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    You are full of assumptions and arrogance, keep talking at me.

LOL, I'm a a America hater because I disagree with you? I wasn't rich and I enlisted.

You wonder why our country has suffered? Look at your entire f'n generation of arrogant old white guys. Your club is falling apart deal with it.
    Arrogant old white guys. I am and Old White Guy who earned evberything he has, fought for AMERICA in Viet Nam and never asked for a handout. Not like your Generation of Cry Babies. So F yourself Young Black Man! Lets face it Obama is in the over his head Chicago Political Thuggery!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    How about the losses in Afghanistan under Obama, the killing of innocent civilians using drones all under Obama. Lets not forget Egypt, Syria and Libya.
    +1

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Fearmongerer in chief.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are full of assumptions and arrogance, keep talking at me.

LOL, I'm a a America hater because I disagree with you? I wasn't rich and I enlisted.

You wonder why our country has suffered? Look at your entire f'n generation of arrogant old white guys. Your club is falling apart deal with it.
    As usual you are incapable of responding directly. Sort of like your savior, the caliph. So you as per usual, resort to crude language. What one would expect of your ilk. I had it pegged correctly.
    My generation, minus the falming losers of the 60s, has actually done well.
    My personal club of friends are really doing quite well. All in the 7 (easily) and 8 figure club.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arrogant old white guys. I am and Old White Guy who earned evberything he has, fought for AMERICA in Viet Nam and never asked for a handout. Not like your Generation of Cry Babies. So F yourself Young Black Man! Lets face it Obama is in the over his head Chicago Political Thuggery!

Well said fellow American, whatever branch, you're a brother.
    We both recall it wasn't easy in the day.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    As usual you are incapable of responding directly. Sort of like your savior, the caliph. So you as per usual, resort to crude language. What one would expect of your ilk. I had it pegged correctly.
    My generation, minus the falming losers of the 60s, has actually done well.
    My personal club of friends are really doing quite well. All in the 7 (easily) and 8 figure club.
    Thank you for proving my point about your generation, greedy and entitled and ignore everything or everyone you disagree with about whatever you deem important.
    The good ol boy club membership come with blinders or do you have to bring your own?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for proving my point about your generation, greedy and entitled and ignore everything or everyone you disagree with about whatever you deem important.
    The good ol boy club membership come with blinders or do you have to bring your own?

I earned it. You have not. Further, you WILL not because you have an attitude problem. It seems that you regularly have a problem with authority and success. Those of a certain background have those sort of traits.
    Yes, I do judge and always have. They pay people to do that sort of thing in corporations. When you do it well and make good decisions you get paid well. I didn't waste time with losers. I couldn't care less about those who did not measure up. They were cast aside as was appropriate.
    Those in our society who do not want to play the game as necessary to achieve have made their choice. I have no consideration for them and DO deem them to have little or no importance.
    I am VERY observant. Those who have ability can be easily distinguished from those who have little or none.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    It appears once again your arrogance and assumptions are dead wrong.

I earned it. You have not. Further, you WILL not because you have an attitude problem. It seems that you regularly have a problem with authority and success. Those of a certain background have those sort of traits.
    Yes, I do judge and always have. They pay people to do that sort of thing in corporations. When you do it well and make good decisions you get paid well. I didn't waste time with losers. I couldn't care less about those who did not measure up. They were cast aside as was appropriate.
    Those in our society who do not want to play the game as necessary to achieve have made their choice. I have no consideration for them and DO deem them to have little or no importance.
    I am VERY observant. Those who have ability can be easily distinguished from those who have little or none.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It appears once again your arrogance and assumptions are dead wrong.

I never denied being arrogant.
    And in this case I am hardly dead wrong. Your own writings highlight it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never denied being arrogant.
    And in this case I am hardly dead wrong. Your own writings highlight it.
    Lets hear it old man, show us how I am obviously poor and whatever other bs you think about me.

If a failure is 2 kids own a home and fully employed that is.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets hear it old man, show us how I am obviously poor and whatever other bs you think about me.

If a failure is 2 kids own a home and fully employed that is.

Anybody can have children. Pretty basic stuff.
    If that's what you're touting as success, well, you have clearly identified things. It's how your children TURN OUT that counts.
    Anybody can own a house. The Democrats in Congress made sure of that during the Clinton administration.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody can have children. Pretty basic stuff.
    If that's what you're touting as success, well, you have clearly identified things. It's how your children TURN OUT that counts.
    Anybody can own a house. The Democrats in Congress made sure of that during the Clinton administration.
    I'm sorry, but I'm not arrogant, I'm will not talk about how wonderful and successful I am to strangers on a football site. You know a normal person.

Although, I have had a full-time job since two weeks after I graduated college. I guess I'm not a taker?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rather a good ol man, then a pompus know it all. At least he thinks he does.
    I didn't receive any entitlements can you say the same!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rather a good ol man, then a pompus know it all. At least he thinks he does.
    I didn't receive any entitlements can you say the same!!
    At least he thinks he does? WTF are you trying to say? I have never received any entitlements, happy?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well thanks to the GOP and their evil sequestration, we'll be experiencing more near-Earth asteroids that could kill us all.

Damn them all!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Well thanks to the GOP and their evil sequestration, we'll be experiencing more near-Earth asteroids that could kill us all.

Damn them all!

And relative to the evil sequester:
    Apparently, the administration has put out an e mail directing elements/areas of the government affected by sequester cuts to make people hurt. Make it as hard as possible and cooperate as little as possible.
    Make the masses hurt and suffer. Have them conform to the mold. Sounds a little like Mao or Joe Stalin. Have the people bend to your will. If not, have them break.
    Anything to show the Repubs are evil.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And relative to the evil sequester:
    Apparently, the administration has put out an e mail directing elements/areas of the government affected by sequester cuts to make people hurt. Make it as hard as possible and cooperate as little as possible.
    Make the masses hurt and suffer. Have them conform to the mold. Sounds a little like Mao or Joe Stalin. Have the people bend to your will. If not, have them break.
    Anything to show the Repubs are evil.
    yup - read that. Outrageous what's happened to our country since Emperor Obuttocks took over.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    yup - read that. Outrageous what's happened to our country since Emperor Obuttocks took over.
    You honestly want to argue things have gotten worse since the end of the Bush Administration?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You honestly want to argue things have gotten worse since the end of the Bush Administration?
    Do you want to argue that Mark Sanchez is fine because he might be better than Browning Nagle?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Unemployment is up. Especially among the young and black people. More people on food stamps and welfare too.

I'm pretty good. But I did it myself.