Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 195

Thread: Barry's Sequester Scare Tactics

  1. #101
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    You forgot the biggest fraud and quitter Palin.
    Palin is history like 7 years ago!

  2. #102
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Palin is history like 7 years ago!
    Almost 3 x's as long as her Governorship.

  3. #103
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Oh my, don't stop there, let me know where I failed.


    Your thought processes are faulty. That is symbolic of a bad education. You obviously spent too much time partying.
    Since you are anti people with money, you clearly are not part of the group WITH money. Hence - failed. Logical progression.

  4. #104
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Don't clean cesspools.

    I work in an office. Because office people are so dumb that a cesspool cleaner can do their jobs better than they can



    PK, you simply need to improve your self esteem. I'll go easy on you for a while. LOL.

  5. #105
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Your thought processes are faulty. That is symbolic of a bad education. You obviously spent too much time partying.
    Since you are anti people with money, you clearly are not part of the group WITH money. Hence - failed. Logical progression.
    The last thing you are is logical. Maybe I should try to be like you and pretend to be a rich know it all.

  6. #106
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    The last thing you are is logical. Maybe I should try to be like you and pretend to be a rich know it all.


    Of course I'm logical. And I use fact.
    I don't clain to know it all. I'll defer to those occasionally who have expertise in an area- cpa, doggin, even pk (on heating/ac).
    Certainly not you, however.

  7. #107
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Of course I'm logical. And I use fact.
    I don't clain to know it all. I'll defer to those occasionally who have expertise in an area- cpa, doggin, even pk (on heating/ac).
    Certainly not you, however.
    You are a legend in your own mind.

  8. #108
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    PK, you simply need to improve your self esteem. I'll go easy on you for a while. LOL.
    Lol

    I'm fine. I installed 1200 SF of hardwood floor this week. And audited some books. And a due diligence checklist from Chase for an apartment building we just completed on Dewitt Ave in Brooklyn.

    "Didnt you do my taxes yesterday?"

    "Yup. Today, I'm a master plumber..."

  9. #109
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess it should be expected that you don't know what's in the budget when you haven't passed one in going on 4 years.

    Lol. Just lol. Should tell you everything you need to know about this administration.

    http://reason.com/blog/2013/02/25/wh...-sequestration

  10. #110
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    I guess it should be expected that you don't know what's in the budget when you haven't passed one in going on 4 years.

    Lol. Just lol. Should tell you everything you need to know about this administration.

    http://reason.com/blog/2013/02/25/wh...-sequestration
    Saving 12 million by closing Murthas NDIC in beautiful Erie Pa was a bad thing? Kidding, I got your point.

  11. #111
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Bob Woodward calls out Obuttocks

    Bob Woodward blasted President Obama on Wednesday morning for deciding to recall an aircraft carrier from the Persian Gulf because of impending budget cuts, calling the decision "a kind of madness."

    Woodward: Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying ĎOh, by the way, I canít do this because of some budget document?í Or George W. Bush saying, ĎYou know, Iím not going to invade Iraq because I canít get the aircraft carriers I needí or even Bill Clinton saying, ĎYou know, Iím not going to attack Saddam Husseinís intelligence headquarters,í as he did when Clinton was president because of some budget document? Under the Constitution, the president is commander-in-chief and employs the force. And so we now have the president going out because of this piece of paper and this agreement, I canít do what I need to do to protect the country. Thatís a kind of madness that I havenít seen in a long time.

    or dooshbaggery, more like.

  12. #112
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Bob Woodward blasted President Obama on Wednesday morning for deciding to recall an aircraft carrier from the Persian Gulf because of impending budget cuts, calling the decision "a kind of madness."

    Woodward: Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying ĎOh, by the way, I canít do this because of some budget document?í Or George W. Bush saying, ĎYou know, Iím not going to invade Iraq because I canít get the aircraft carriers I needí or even Bill Clinton saying, ĎYou know, Iím not going to attack Saddam Husseinís intelligence headquarters,í as he did when Clinton was president because of some budget document? Under the Constitution, the president is commander-in-chief and employs the force. And so we now have the president going out because of this piece of paper and this agreement, I canít do what I need to do to protect the country. Thatís a kind of madness that I havenít seen in a long time.

    or dooshbaggery, more like.
    This is Chiocago/local politics at the FED level.

    Like when school taxes are questioned..they cut football and buses.

  13. #113
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    This is Chiocago/local politics at the FED level.

    Like when school taxes are questioned..they cut football and buses.



    Read today, BTW, that the White House has threatened BoB Woodward because he DARED to say Obama recommended the sequester. Which in fact Obama did.
    Now that IS Chicago style.
    Plus Obama has liaisoned with the unins to call for a Air Traffic Controller strike to shut down flights. Got to love those unions.

  14. #114
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Emir is in action.
    Apparently the White House has ordered the release of hundreds of illegals in Arizona (thousands more to come). Sequestration.
    Obviously this is a shot at Gov. Jan Brewer and Sherriff Joe Arpaio, neither fond of the "Threatener in Chief". Hopefully Joe and his boys finds a reason to rejail some of this trash before they injure decent people.

  15. #115
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    The Emir is in action.
    Apparently the White House has ordered the release of hundreds of illegals in Arizona (thousands more to come). Sequestration.
    Obviously this is a shot at Gov. Jan Brewer and Sherriff Joe Arpaio, neither fond of the "Threatener in Chief". Hopefully Joe and his boys finds a reason to rejail some of this trash before they injure decent people.
    Joe can shake his loose jowls in another general direction. Maybe him and Mitch can share jowl shaking techniques with each other.

    It's Arizona.

    Basically Mexico.

    F*ck Arizona.

  16. #116
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Almost 3 x's as long as her Governorship.
    WOW!

  17. #117
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obama is acting like child as usual. Scare tactics Obama's way of getting what he wants.

  18. #118
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Joe can shake his loose jowls in another general direction. Maybe him and Mitch can share jowl shaking techniques with each other.

    It's Arizona.

    Basically Mexico.

    F*ck Arizona.
    That's like the Ali-Frazier of turkeynecking-right there.

  19. #119
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Read today, BTW, that the White House has threatened BoB Woodward because he DARED to say Obama recommended the sequester. Which in fact Obama did.
    Does this sound like someone who has been threatened?

    Gene: You do not ever have to apologize to me. You get wound up because you are making your points and you believe them. This is all part of a serious discussion. I for one welcome a little heat; there should more given the importance. I also welcome your personal advice. I am listening. I know you lived all this. My partial advantage is that I talked extensively with all involved. I am traveling and will try to reach you after 3 pm today. Best, Bob

  20. #120
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Obama is acting like child as usual. Scare tactics Obama's way of getting what he wants.
    Are you related to Limbaugh?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us