Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Barry's Sequester Scare Tactics

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    At least he thinks he does? WTF are you trying to say? I have never received any entitlements, happy?
    Good for you, That makes very happy that you have done so well. So far as entitlements there is a vast array of peopole who receive them from asian, white, black and others. No race disparity there. Continued good look to you CR!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Do you want to argue that Mark Sanchez is fine because he might be better than Browning Nagle?
    Sanchez is on a team and is a vital part of the team, but he is not the team. One can only be as good as their teammates they're surrounded by.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Good for you, That makes very happy that you have done so well. So far as entitlements there is a vast array of peopole who receive them from asian, white, black and others. No race disparity there. Continued good look to you CR!
    Lots of people ARE on entitlements - of all races.
    However, unfortunately minorities are taking a terrible beating under this administration. Fact. Unemployed, underemployed, on food stamps.
    That doesn't give me any pleasure. But it still makes me wwonder about Obama's support. Go for a guy who is wrecking lives.

BTW, I do not consider SS and Medicare entitlements. I, like many, paid in for a lifetime. I pay taxes on my SS. I pay top dollar since I started Medicare. That's fair. I also think Medicare is cheap for recipients and the charge should be higher for all.

47.5 million on food stamps is a bit much. That system, like Medicaid and Medicare is grossly abused. And disability is a disgrace. Too easy to get it. And many are hardly disabled.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez is on a team and is a vital part of the team, but he is not the team. One can only be as good as their teammates they're surrounded by.
    LOL.

So predictable.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    LOL.

So predictable.
    Yep, you are an original.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    However, unfortunately minorities are taking a terrible beating under this administration. Fact. Unemployed, underemployed, on food stamps.
    That doesn't give me any pleasure. But it still makes me wwonder about Obama's support. Go for a guy who is wrecking lives.

BTW, I do not consider SS and Medicare entitlements. I, like many, paid in for a lifetime. I pay taxes on my SS. I pay top dollar since I started Medicare. That's fair. I also think Medicare is cheap for recipients and the charge should be higher for all.

47.5 million on food stamps is a bit much. That system, like Medicaid and Medicare is grossly abused. And disability is a disgrace. Too easy to get it. And many are hardly disabled.
    I pay taxes just like you, but unfortunately there are way to many in our society that think they are entitled to just about anything.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post

A lot of wealthy people have benefited greatly from the Obama administration. Stocks have recovered, we have had one of the great bond runs of all time, housing is coming back and hard tangible assets, the assets that the wealthy own have done very well under the Obama administration. You would expect people like you to support him based on that simply economic reality. It really makes me wonder why the rich support Republicans who want to destroy the asset holding class by driving down the value of their assets through deflationary public policy. Unless of course you are overweight bonds?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    A lot of wealthy people have benefited greatly from the Obama administration. Stocks have recovered, we have had one of the great bond runs of all time, housing is coming back and hard tangible assets, the assets that the wealthy own have done very well under the Obama administration. You would expect people like you to support him based on that simply economic reality. It really makes me wonder why the rich support Republicans who want to destroy the asset holding class by driving down the value of their assets through deflationary public policy. Unless of course you are overweight bonds?

I did well BEFORE Obama, during Obama and will do well AFTER Obama.
    Like many other I worked and lately benefitted from how I invest (smartly). It is on ME - not him.
    I am very overweight bonds as I have previously outlined. Not government bonds of which I have a pittance but corporates and munis. 7-8% on a large $ base is great.
    The bond run started LONG before Obama BTW. The low point in the Dow did come in the Obama admin as well although it was declining during GWB.
    Housing is lousy everywhere. Better than 100% lousy - only 90% lousy. Pricing stinks on resales.
    Frankly, I am not out to injure anyone else. If someone wants to get rich legally - great. I am against the parasites out there. The intergenerational takers. Obama is prolonging the welfare state.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    shutting down the White House tours was a sc*mbag move by a classless administration- glad to see Obama getting egg on his face over this-

I'd love to smack Jay Carney with an open hand....doesnt deserve getting punched. Just b-slapped

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    shutting down the White House tours was a sc*mbag move by a classless administration- glad to see Obama getting egg on his face over this-

I'd love to smack Jay Carney with an open hand....doesnt deserve getting punched. Just b-slapped
    Nice story, bro.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

I have witnessed your fighting skills, slapping is the best you got.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jim Carney fits just right in this administration! Arrogant and gutless.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Jim Carney fits just right in this administration! Arrogant and gutless.
    Just like Teddy Cruz.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, you are an original.
    CR...the administration is flailing on this. They got cocky and completely misread the situation. Shutting down the tours was pure, unadulterated meanness. Fact.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    CR...the administration is flailing on this. They got cocky and completely misread the situation. Shutting down the tours was pure, unadulterated meanness. Fact.
    Who gives a f@ck about WH tours right now.