Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 195

Thread: Barry's Sequester Scare Tactics

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    DeMint is a quitter.
    So is Hillary - just resigned. And Pannetta. And Geithner. Not to mention - THE WEINER!
    Tim Scott is just fine. Neither a tax evader, crook pervert or child molester. Ala the mold of NY/NJ pols.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    So is Hillary - just resigned. And Pannetta. And Geithner. Not to mention - THE WEINER!
    Tim Scott is just fine. Neither a tax evader, crook pervert or child molester. Ala the mold of NY/NJ pols.
    You forgot the biggest fraud and quitter Palin.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    You forgot the biggest fraud and quitter Palin.

    No crimes like the Weiner - the internet porn king. Charley Rangel is a major crook but still there regrettably.
    Jim McGreevey? The "I am a gay American"?
    Then we have the champ - Elliot Spitzer - a man of the highest integrity. Followed by David Patterson the coke using, wife swapping gov. Another fine model in the Democratic party mold.
    Robert Torricelli, driven from office because of corruption.
    Let's add Newark mayors Ken Gibson and Sharpe James both convicted of felonies in office.
    And the hits keep on coming for the Dems.
    And then we have the Emir himself. Defending criminals relatioves here illegally and shielding them.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    No crimes like the Weiner - the internet porn king. Charley Rangel is a major crook but still there regrettably.
    Jim McGreevey? The "I am a gay American"?
    Then we have the champ - Elliot Spitzer - a man of the highest integrity. Followed by David Patterson the coke using, wife swapping gov. Another fine model in the Democratic party mold.
    Robert Torricelli, driven from office because of corruption.
    Let's add Newark mayors Ken Gibson and Sharpe James both convicted of felonies in office.
    And the hits keep on coming for the Dems.
    And then we have the Emir himself. Defending criminals relatioves here illegally and shielding them.
    unfort most black politicians in nyc are shady....fact

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    unfort most black politicians in nyc are shady....fact

    I included a bunch of white crooks because I wanted to be fair and balanced. Which is what I am like many good conservatives.

    Not an angry mob like pk, cr, ijf and copernicus. Apologies to any I may have missed. LOL

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    I included a bunch of white crooks because I wanted to be fair and balanced. Which is what I am like many good conservatives.

    Not an angry mob like pk, cr, ijf and copernicus. Apologies to any I may have missed. LOL
    General Patraeus

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    General Patraeus
    Fired actually. Like Gen. Stanley McCrystal who correctly thought Joe Biden was/is a moron. A proper train of thought.
    Old Joe, the moron, says get a shotgun for personal defense. More people are murdered in the U.S. by shotguns than "assault weapons". But the usually misinformed ass't moron did not know that.

    Hey how about Rod Blagojevich. An honorable friend of the emir. And then Rahm Emmanuel who quit the WH to run the Chicago rackets.

    And lest we forget - the King of Crack and Hookers - the great Marion Barry of DC.

  8. #88
    Patreaus resigned, he couldn't say no to the nookie.


    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Fired actually. Like Gen. Stanley McCrystal who correctly thought Joe Biden was/is a moron. A proper train of thought.
    Old Joe, the moron, says get a shotgun for personal defense. More people are murdered in the U.S. by shotguns than "assault weapons". But the usually misinformed ass't moron did not know that.

    Hey how about Rod Blagojevich. An honorable friend of the emir. And then Rahm Emmanuel who quit the WH to run the Chicago rackets.

    And lest we forget - the King of Crack and Hookers - the great Marion Barry of DC.

  9. #89
    What will the cost to the economy? Not nearly as much as Obama is saying(lying) as usual. 2 Trillion buckls over 10 years. He will run up the deficit on Obamacare alone. Did he take any economic courses in High School or College?

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    What will the cost to the economy? Not nearly as much as Obama is saying(lying) as usual. 2 Trillion buckls over 10 years. He will run up the deficit on Obamacare alone. Did he take any economic courses in High School or College?
    If this sequester goes through, Texas will lose the most, I'm shocked Texas is such a independent state......

  11. #91
    Maybe the illegals will get their food stamps cut.

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Patreaus resigned, he couldn't say no to the nookie.


    Right. We hear about all these CEOs resigning all the time also.
    Fired. By Clapper. Don't think he's getting that nookie. His "girl" just lost a promotion and might be indicted. Wife cut him off if she smart.
    He still has a $200+K pension, bennies and income as a guest lecturer.
    Probably makes almost as much as cpa.
    But he also has cancer - see ya.

  13. #93
    Question: What Is Cognitive Dissonance?
    Answer: Palmetto Defender




    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Right. We hear about all these CEOs resigning all the time also.
    Fired. By Clapper. Don't think he's getting that nookie. His "girl" just lost a promotion and might be indicted. Wife cut him off if she smart.
    He still has a $200+K pension, bennies and income as a guest lecturer.
    Probably makes almost as much as cpa.
    But he also has cancer - see ya.

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Question: What Is Cognitive Dissonance?
    Answer: Palmetto Defender

    You really habe NO idea about how the real world operates, do you. Another example of a wasted youth.
    I won't bother explaining because you are ill educated, under employed (deserved) and I am an achiever.
    Happy sequestration. 4 days a week for you! LOL.
    That's probably all you actually put in anyway. A stretch .

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    You really habe NO idea about how the real world operates, do you. Another example of a wasted youth.
    I won't bother explaining because you are ill educated, under employed (deserved) and I am an achiever.
    Happy sequestration. 4 days a week for you! LOL.
    That's probably all you actually put in anyway. A stretch .
    Yea, like you have any idea who I am.

  16. #96
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,830
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    ...and I am an achiever.
    LMFAO!

    Go out and enjoy your retirement years instead of arguing on a football message board.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Yea, like you have any idea who I am.
    I have a pretty good idea you are not getting it done.
    Another "get the rich guy" type because you failed. The sequester will get YOU.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    LMFAO!

    Go out and enjoy your retirement years instead of arguing on a football message board.


    C'mon. Go back to cleaning out the cesspool.
    Too cold for my boat this month so far. So much for global warming. In the past was out on the water by Feb 1.
    Took in the Wake Forest/Miami game up there. Get around a lot.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    I have a pretty good idea you are not getting it done.
    Another "get the rich guy" type because you failed. The sequester will get YOU.
    Oh my, don't stop there, let me know where I failed.

  20. #100
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,830
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    C'mon. Go back to cleaning out the cesspool.
    Too cold for my boat this month so far. So much for global warming. In the past was out on the water by Feb 1.
    Took in the Wake Forest/Miami game up there. Get around a lot.
    Don't clean cesspools.

    I work in an office. Because office people are so dumb that a cesspool cleaner can do their jobs better than they can

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us