Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternative to NFL Sunday Ticket?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

SouthernJetNC is in the Raleigh area, and has a big crowd for Jets games at a local bar....PM him

Quote Originally Posted by rhyan66 View Post
    I was looking into the same thing since I moved to DC. I still travel back for the home games, but could only stream the away games. They're also poor quality. The NFL ticket is on PS3 is $300. Feels a little steep to stream a few games. But, I don't think there is any other real time option that has decent quality.
    too steep?? it comes out to $18.75 a game to watch your favorite team for the entire season plus you get all the other games..still a great bargain IMO

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan10 View Post
    too steep?? it comes out to $18.75 a game to watch your favorite team for the entire season plus you get all the other games..still a great bargain IMO
    Yea, better than the bar. That's like 2 drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Better than nothing, but the quality sucks, especially on a bigger TV.

I took a lot of your advice and we got DirectTV to come to the house and inspect everything. Turns out they used existing cables that came with the house instead of running their own cable. Apparently the cable couldn't handle the data which is why we kept having issues. There were a few other small issues as well so hopefully everything is fixed and I don't have any more issues.

Kasper -thanks for the restaurant suggestions, always looking for a good slice of pizza, although they would be hard pressed to top Cinellis in North Hills. And what's the beef with Cary? I don't get it... seems like everyone who doesn't live there hates Cary. Personally, I love it here.

Veteran
    I don't know if DTV still allows this but I get the east / west and local networks feeds out of NY, LA, and Atlanta . I get just about every game played on Sunday, it's just as good as Sunday ticket .

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Bells View Post
    I took a lot of your advice and we got DirectTV to come to the house and inspect everything. Turns out they used existing cables that came with the house instead of running their own cable. Apparently the cable couldn't handle the data which is why we kept having issues. There were a few other small issues as well so hopefully everything is fixed and I don't have any more issues.

Kasper -thanks for the restaurant suggestions, always looking for a good slice of pizza, although they would be hard pressed to top Cinellis in North Hills. And what's the beef with Cary? I don't get it... seems like everyone who doesn't live there hates Cary. Personally, I love it here.
    Cinellis? What part of NY you from? Cary? To each his own I guess. Hope you have no kids in Green Dope, errr I mean Green Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Better than nothing, but the quality sucks, especially on a bigger TV.
    Generally depends on the stream. Some are awful, and others aren't all that bad.