Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seahawk's Sherman trash talks Revis

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Seahawk's Sherman trash talks Revis

Pretty funny that this guy would go right at Revis saying he's better, citing his interceptions?

@Revis24
    I never seen a man before run his mouth so much like girl. This dude just steady putting my name in his mouth to get notoriety @rsherman_25

@RSherman_25
    @Revis24 don't need ya name... Ur name will be irrelevant once u step back on the field bruh. Get ya picks up!

@Revis24
    My boy @JohnGeiger_ got more followers then @rsherman_25. Sit down young pup & wait your turn.

‏@RSherman_25
    @Revis24 one season u will get 8 picks.... But it won't happen anytime soon... I did it in my 2nd season... So u have something to chase

@RSherman_25
    So I have 8 picks 3 ff and a sack. My season stats looking like Revis career stats

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    @RSherman_25
    For the QB not throwing his way argument. In his 2nd year they were throwing his way. I still doubled his picks

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who is Sherman?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    More smack talk, good lord, just what we need.........

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe Sherm is upset that Seattle lost Idzik.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want neither of these clowns on my team.

Revis is showing cracks in his character now.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol, Sherman is an idiot. One good season and he thinks he's better than Revis. Someone needs to show him that playoff game against Atlanta where his ass got burnt like a *****.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan789 View Post
    @RSherman_25
    For the QB not throwing his way argument. In his 2nd year they were throwing his way. I still doubled his picks
    That is a BS. They stopped throwing at him towards the end of his rookie year.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    HTML Code:
    He might be the coming of the anti-Revis
    Movethechains said this in another thread and I agree. The kid can play and he has a sense of humor. Revis can play but he's not strong in the humor department.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta say Sherman is winning this Twitter battle right now.

Good ol off season entertainment.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Regardless of what's going on here, Revis needs to shut up. Right now he has a lot to prove to his potential suitors.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love this kid!!! I don't see anything wrong with him and Revis doing a little back and forth. They're competitors and it's nice to see someone call him out.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Revis24
    That's like you saying your better then Deion Sanders & since he's not playing no more he's irrelevant for what he's done. @rsherman_25

@Revis24
    Hey everyone @rsherman_25 wants to be a lockdown corner. He wants to be in the talks of a lockdown corner. So follow him so he can become 1!

@Revis24
    This dude just interrupted my NBA 2k game cause he has dreams to be a lockdown corner!!! HAHA #keepdreaming

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Sherman's pretty good, he might be on Cromartie's level. He's not in the same galaxy as Revis.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, smart move by Sherman. Best way to get to be in the same conversation with the King is to have him respond to you.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I want neither of these clowns on my team.

Revis is showing cracks in his character now.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    When have you ever seen Revis act like this? That clown Sherman has him on tilt.

First time in his career that he has some real adversity and he is showing cracks. Revis was UNFLAPPABLE in years past. Barely heard a peep out of him. Now he is bruising like a peach. I think Revis is doubting himself. He has clearly become insecure.

Hopefully Idzik can move him quickly before he hurts his stock even more with these dumbass Twitter battles. Guy wants elite QB $$$. You think Brady, Brees, Manning, or Rodgers would ever Twitter battle?
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 02-20-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Hey, smart move by Sherman. Best way to get to be in the same conversation with the King is to have him respond to you.
    The King???? In his mind. He is trying to rob the fans and line his own pocket.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i want to keep revis.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    When have you ever seen Revis act like this? That clown Sherman has him on tilt.

First time in his career that he has some real adversity and he is showing cracks. Revis was UNFLAPPABLE in years past. Barely heard a peep out of him. Now he is bruising like a peach. I think Revis is doubting himself. He has clearly become insecure.

Hopefully Idzik can move him quickly before he hurts his stock even more with these dumbass Twitter battles. Guy wants elite QB $$$. You think Brady, Brees, Manning, or Rodgers would ever Twitter battle?
    I actually feel for Revis. I know how I felt when I broke my arm in fifty places, got it surgically reconstructed, and had to walk around in a brace for weeks. You just feel weak and vulnerable. Like I knew I was screwed in any number of emergency scenarios in which I'd need both arms. Revis must be chomping to get back on the field. Players play, and when they can't, they must be very antsy.

On a separate note, I totally agree with Revis's Deion comment. I joked on Twitter that Sherman had a better 2012 than Revis and Primetime COMBINED, and I got a hundred responses from NFL fans pointing out that Revis missed most of the season and Sanders is retired. And then they called me retarded lol.