Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 136 of 136

Thread: Seahawk's Sherman trash talks Revis

  1. #121
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,222
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I just reiterated what the PFF article said.

    Again, no argument from me as to how good Revis is. Doesn't mean that Sherman sucks or that he couldn't possibly supplant him in 2013.
    I didn't say Sherman sucked or that he can't supplant Revis in the future.

    All we have to judge them on is their resumes. Future projections are pure speculation.

    What I did say was that now comes the hard part for Sherman. He has to stay on top of the mountain now. We have seen many players have one great season. He has also put a huge target on himself.

  2. #122
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,194
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Sherman at $650,000 a year.

    Revis at $15,000,000 a year.

    Is Revis $14,350,000 a year better than Sherman?

    Hardly.
    You are truly idiotic with this post. This is not trolling, rather just being well, idiotic!



    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  3. #123
    @HubbuchNYP: Seahawks GM John Schneider on Richard Sherman's Twitter beef with Revis: "He feels he's the best corner in the league. God bless him."

  4. #124
    It doesn't matter what they make or who they think is the best. I guarantee you every player and coach in the league would say Revis.

  5. #125
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,418
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @HubbuchNYP: Seahawks GM John Schneider on Richard Sherman's Twitter beef with Revis: "He feels he's the best corner in the league. God bless him."
    I've got no problem whatsoever with what Schneider said. Not making it into a big deal, he's letting his players be grown men and expressing support in a neutral way and staying out of it.

  6. #126
    Every year there's someone else:Aso,Brandon Carr,Haden...and every year it takes about 3 quarters of the season opener to establish that-as ever-there's Revis
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    And then there's the rest.
    Sherman is just the latest in line....the latest and the loudest

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I've got no problem whatsoever with what Schneider said. Not making it into a big deal, he's letting his players be grown men and expressing support in a neutral way and staying out of it.
    Rex says the same things and people around here ***** about how he creates some fictitious chaotic atmosphere.

    Schneider does it and he's a genius.

  8. #128
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    The benefit of this from perspective of the Jets or any team Revis plays for next year is that this may motivate him to not rest on his laurrels and, rather, prove to everyone that he is truly the best.

  9. #129
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Rex says the same things and people around here ***** about how he creates some fictitious chaotic atmosphere.

    Schneider does it and he's a genius.
    But the Rex situation is different. If Pete Carroll starts sucking off Schneider like Rex did for Revis then it would be the same.

    Let's not forget that Revis has used Rex's statements in his negotiations with the Jets.

  10. #130
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I didn't say Sherman sucked or that he can't supplant Revis in the future.

    All we have to judge them on is their resumes. Future projections are pure speculation.

    What I did say was that now comes the hard part for Sherman. He has to stay on top of the mountain now. We have seen many players have one great season. He has also put a huge target on himself.
    it's as if he transmogrified into Hotspur, himself.

  11. #131
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,418
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Rex says the same things and people around here ***** about how he creates some fictitious chaotic atmosphere.

    Schneider does it and he's a genius.
    First off, no one said he's a genius, unless "I have no problem with what he said" = "genius".

    Second of all, Rex, through his chronic behavior and constant commentary, creats a certain atmosphere different than most other team's environment. Whether its detrimental or not, that's for everyone individually to decide. But, one comment from a gm does not equate to the environment that Rex has created in his 4 years.

    And, for the most part, I don't mind the environment that Rex has created (although he needs to learn when to shut up). But, I can't pretend it doesn't exist.

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    it's as if he transmogrified into Hotspur, himself.
    As if that doesn't fly way over the heads of the unwashed masses.

  13. #133
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    As if that doesn't fly way over the heads of the unwashed masses.
    Out, out damn Spot




    (Spot is ye olde english for guido trollbannski)

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Out, out damn Spot




    (Spot is ye olde english for guido trollbannski)


    I lol'd.



    And can't stop washing my hands.

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    Every year there's someone else:Aso,Brandon Carr,Haden...and every year it takes about 3 quarters of the season opener to establish that-as ever-there's Revis
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    And then there's the rest.
    Sherman is just the latest in line....the latest and the loudest
    You forgot to mention Devin McCourty. Oh wait, he doesn't even play CB anymore

  16. #136
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I lol'd.



    And can't stop washing my hands.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us