Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Free Agent- Trade- Combine news and rumors.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Once he starts throwing his stock will start rising. I would take him in the third round without hesitation.
    First thing I thought of when watching him at UT was how much he reminded me of Bernie Kosar. Now that I watch his highlights, I see Philip Rivers with a stronger arm.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    First thing I thought of when watching him at UT was how much he reminded me of Bernie Kosar. Now that I watch his highlights, I see Philip Rivers with a stronger arm.
    He could have the best arm of all the QBs available this year. He has some maturity stuff, but I think in an NFL team structure will be fine. For a third round pick it is a good gamble.

@FootballPost: Banner: Browns not looking to replace Weeden: CEO wants to give second-year QB a chance to succeed. http://t.co/LGFP6aoivI

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @FootballPost: Banner: Browns not looking to replace Weeden: CEO wants to give second-year QB a chance to succeed. http://t.co/LGFP6aoivI
    Damn right. Cry about age all you want, if he has the potential to succeed (which i think he does) then grind on 'im while you can. Sanchez being in his 20s doesn't change his play.

All League
    Bray volunteering to throw for the TE drills

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Damn right. Cry about age all you want, if he has the potential to succeed (which i think he does) then grind on 'im while you can. Sanchez being in his 20s doesn't change his play.
    Then look for the browns to take warmack or take a chance on patterson

Quote Originally Posted by FreshBaked 24 7 View Post
    Nah, look for them to go OLB in the 1st. They need a pass rusher now that they're switching to a 3-4.

One of the OLB's will definitely be off the board when we're on the clock.

All Pro
    Nah, they got holes to fill on the D-line where the values is. mos def not patterson that early. That's crazy talk. Bailey or Austin in the 2nd.

They're going to get themselves a stud in Moore, Floyd or Jones.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Nah, they got holes to fill on the D-line where the values is. mos def not patterson that early. That's crazy talk. Bailey or Austin in the 2nd.

They're going to get themselves a stud in Moore, Floyd or Jones.
    Especially when they lost their 2nd this year in the supplemental draft to take Gordon last year.
    Last edited by sec.101row23; 02-23-2013 at 02:16 PM.

@RichCimini: Georgia LB Jarvis Jones, possibility for #Jets at 9, says he has "slight narrowing" of C4, C5 vertebrae. Not concerned about med checks.

@brainsdoc: @RichCimini spinal stenosis refers to narrowing of the spinal canal, not the vertebrae; so it means stenosis @ C4-5 levels, not of vertebrae

I'm still very concerned about Jarvis Jones.

You can have all these doctors testing him, but it's not enough. We still need to get to the main issue at hand.
    Last edited by King P; 02-23-2013 at 05:43 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @RichCimini: Georgia LB Jarvis Jones, possibility for #Jets at 9, says he has "slight narrowing" of C4, C5 vertebrae. Not concerned about med checks.

@brainsdoc: @RichCimini spinal stenosis refers to narrowing of the spinal canal, not the vertebrae; so it means stenosis @ C4-5 levels, not of vertebrae
    Really rooting for this kid, even if he's not to the Jets. The dude can flat out play and would be great to watch in the league

All League
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Interesting note for Glennon, he's working out with former #jets QB Ken O'Brien in California. #nyj

Oh wonderful, I can only imagine how that's going

"Listen, that side step, throw the ball away, move in the pocket stuff is all phony anyway"

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    I think I'm starting to love the idea of drafting Bray, maybe in the 3rd round. But I have a feeling he'll go in the 2nd round.
    Don't we have enough soft QBs

All Pro
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Interesting note for Glennon, he's working out with former #jets QB Ken O'Brien in California. #nyj

Oh wonderful, I can only imagine how that's going

"Listen, that side step, throw the ball away, move in the pocket stuff is all phony anyway"
    Good one Tex

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    I don't want any of these QB's this year......horrible group
    I can have the court reporter read you back where you touted Glennon because I don't want him.

All Pro
    Bray completed less than 60% in college. Is that really the best way to replace Sanchez...in a WCO no less?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Good one Tex
    The combination of Glennon and O'Brien collaborating and possibly trying to convince the Jets or any team to take him earlier than he should be is puke worthy.

Sorry that doesn't seem pathetic to you...

All Pro
    The combination of Glennon and O'Brien collaborating and possibly trying to convince the Jets or any team to take him earlier than he should be is puke worthy.

Sorry that doesn't seem pathetic to you...
    I don't know if you ever saw him play, but he never threw the ball away. One of his biggest faults. He was not athletic as well, to say the least, but I don't think that was by design. He hung in the pocket and kept his eyes downfield to a fault and that ruined his career. Sorry if I never appreciated guys that went out of their way to bash players from they're own team. Are you one of those guys that makes fun of his wife in front of his friends as well? I hate those guys too.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I don't know if you ever saw him play, but he never threw the ball away. One of his biggest faults. He was not athletic as well, to say the least, but I don't think that was by design. He hung in the pocket and kept his eyes downfield to a fault and that ruined his career. Sorry if I never appreciated guys that went out of their way to bash players from they're own team. Are you one of those guys that makes fun of his wife in front of his friends as well? I hate those guys too.
    I think you need to learn how to read, starting with the post you commented on.

And I'm sorry I made fun of a useless QB that you probably own a jersey for... other than that lighten up sally