Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ziggy is the Ansah

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Conversely, watch Jones here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqczNIJJ2O4

Watch how much ground he covers. How he reads the play. He moves across the block. How he commands the blitz read. In space, he looks comfortable, quick. Fluid. He slices through the line.

I don't know how else to paint it. It's worlds apart.
    Jones is such an ever present threat out there. He's actually effective against the run too. This has to be the pick at number 9, if healthy.

Ansah and Jarvis Jones are both excellent prospects. I prefer Ansah just because Jones has the documented neck issue. Thing about Ansah is we'd absolutely have to switch to a 4-3 because he would bust as a 3-4 OLB. OLB's play standing up, cover more ground and yes they do fall back in coverage contrary to the knowledge of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Jones is such an ever present threat out there. He's actually effective against the run too. This has to be the pick at number 9, if healthy.
    He probably will be. Idzik and Rex are not going to care about the long-term issues with his neck this team needs to get back to the playoffs next season and Jones can help with that.

All League
    According to a blurb on NFLN, NFL teams are skeptical of Ansahs age, he is believed to be 28 years old instead of the listed 23.

How MLB of him....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Engine1 View Post
    According to a blurb on NFLN, NFL teams are skeptical of Ansahs age, he is believed to be 28 years old instead of the listed 23.

How MLB of him....
    That makes a huge difference.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Engine1 View Post

How MLB of him....
    LOL

Draft this beast in Round 3

All Pro
    Jesus...

As i said in the other thread... Mixed feelings. Glad i don't have to hear "draft ansah" anymore, but that just means someone else is going off the board early.

All Pro
    This is easy enought to prove and Malicious slander if incorrect. I can almost smell a lawsuit somewhere in the near future.

I hear he pitched for the Dominican Replublic in last years little league world series.

@TonyPauline: Copy of Ziggy Ansah's passport texted to me, with photo, sig and seal, shows DOB of 5/29/1989. Age "story" coming out of Miami. Hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @TonyPauline: Copy of Ziggy Ansah's passport texted to me, with photo, sig and seal, shows DOB of 5/29/1989. Age "story" coming out of Miami. Hmmmmm.
    Pretty ****ty to try and smear the guy so you can draft him...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Pretty ****ty to try and smear the guy so you can draft him...
    Wouldn't put anything past a guy who asked a prospect if his mother was a whore.

All League
    Wouldn't put it past Miami to do that. Remember Marino the pot head?