Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jets 2013; Free Agent Running Backs

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

You can't be serious.

This draft is very deep at RB, Lacey is not far off from Trent Richardson fro last year's crop. Montee Ball probably came out a year too late, would have been a first round pick last year. Benard from Carolina has a lot of talent.

I will say that is a rather lengthy FA RB list.

I do like Mendenhall, Jones, and Stephens-Howling from the list, Mendenhall is probably a better fit with Powell and McKnight, Jones and Stephens-Howling are probably redundant to both of our players.

I think Jets take a RB in this draft, and Lacey is not out of the question at 9, but I can see Ball, Benard, and Taylor being targets.
    I hope your wrong Lacy doesn't look good at all to me. He is no where near Trent Richardson. He is 4th rounnd talent that may may the 2nd round in a weak RB class. Ball maybe worth it but not where we pick in the 2nd. I'll take Ball, Bernard, Randle or Graham but not in the 2nd. Out side of that I could care less they all look pretty bad. I'd rather have Bradshaw, Forsett, Ringer, or Kevin Smith cheap and save the draft pick for better talent at OLB or OL. Heck I'd take a lot of the names on that FA list over this bad RB class.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    We wont be signing any of those guys. Powell, Mcknight, a 2nd/3rd round draft pick and a street free agent will be our rbs this year.
    Man, you might be the worst, most negative, most horrible poster in JI history, you know that? Very little about your online persona is redeeming. You're never in support of anything, and constantly berating everything.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rainy, Hightower, and Hillis are all worth a look. Bradshaw will still ball next year, but we can't afford him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexi Rexi View Post
    Totally disagree here, I would be much more excited with any of these guys:
    Lacy, Ball, Taylor, Lattimore

Rainey is a bad apple. This team doesn't need any more bad guys. Not only is he a bad guy, he isn't very good, or Pitt wouldn't release him. Cant say they just cut him based off his off the field antics..they kept Roethlisberger after-all.
    I want nothing to do with Lacy at all. He is Powell part 2 I'll pass, we have that. Very unimpressive if you actually watch his games. The fact people keep trying to hype him just tells me how weak this class really is. Lattimore is done. I had hoped he wasn't but it can't be ignored. Maybe someteam that can burn a 4th rounder will draft him and see if he recovers. He wasn't fast to begin with and is a huge risk we can't afford to make. Taylor could be a 3rd down back that said not worth more then a 4th. This class overall just makes me sad. I'll take Gee Gee Greene in the 7th and just be happy we didn't waste a mid rounder.