Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Butt Fumble record 12 weeks as "NOT top plays" Champion

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Yeah, here's a gif from a better angle that would show any lateral movement by Moore.

Doesn't happen.

Moore might have his left foot in the air, but he's still holding his ground right up until Sanchez knocks his right leg out from underneath him in the process of kissing his ass.
    Notice that Sanchez takes 3 steps to cover 3 yards and Moore takes 4 steps to cover 1 foot. The key moment is between Moore's 3rd and 4th step. That's when he gets fully torqued by Wilfork, loses his footing, puts his right foot into Sanchez' path, puts his ass in Sanchez facemask.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    SARcasm wears goggles that makes Failchez look awesome. Nothing is ever his faul, according to him.

DinoSAR is just grumpy, lol.

Hahahahhaha, nice.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Notice that Sanchez takes 3 steps to cover 3 yards and Moore takes 4 steps to cover 1 foot. The key moment is between Moore's 3rd and 4th step. That's when he gets fully torqued by Wilfork, loses his footing, puts his right foot into Sanchez' path, puts his ass in Sanchez facemask.

SAR I

Dude, you are either blind of flat out lying. Sanchez was already on a collision course with Moore's ass before Moore put his right foot down that last time. Look where Sanchez actually hits Moore.

Seriously, just watch the 65 on Moore's back. Notice how there's very little movement until AFTER Mark hits him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR wins. Too easy for him. Not even fair.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    What music would he put to that play?
    'Yakety Sax' is the only logical choice.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    SAR wins. Too easy for him. Not even fair.
    Dude did sar accept you yet? You are like that tool in highschool trying to fit in with a certain group.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Dude did sar accept you yet? You are like that tool in highschool trying to fit in with a certain group.

Dude. Learn to read. You couldn't be more wrong.

I told these guys SAR was baiting them. Not my fault they take it. How many times do they have to take the bait before they realize what he is doing. This is probably the 20th thread in which the ButtFumble was discussed and every time people are willing to argue with him over whether or not it was Moore's fault.

Sooner or later it is shame on them.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez admitted he blew the play, thought something else was called. So I see Mark scrambling straight forward, seeing an opening in which to safely slide. Up to this point I agree.

I then see Brandon Moore holding his own, relaxing suddenly, looking left then right, and due to his lack of focus being tossed like a rag doll into Mark Sanchez by a lineman who was facing the Jets backfield and knew it was the best way to blow up the QB's scramble. Incorrect. WATCH THE VIDEO!!! Brandon Moore pushes vince wilfork back throughout the play until a split second before the collision where he's held by wilfork. Sanchez expected Moore to keep pushing wilfork back and it didn't occur in his wildest dreams that it would stop. If you consider that tossed like a ragdoll, you know 0 about football. Go watch what kris jenkins did to the houston center a few years back in sanchez's first game. That is "tossed like a ragdoll".

"Grow up already"? Why such a violent reaction? Sorry it doesn't fit neatly into your "Everything Is Mark Sanchez' Fault" theory, but it's a fact. Mark screwed up, no question. But Moore got destroyed on the play, and he took half the play off, that's the disappointing part. Incorrect. This is not a "violent reaction". This is my opinion of you. you tend to act childish. And i'm sorry the correct analysis of the play doesn't fit neatly into your "everything is everyone else's fault and not marks" theory. The fact that you say Moore got "destroyed" is not only incorrect, but is a tremendous injustice to brandon moore, who has been 129387192837 times the leader that sanchez has been on this team for the better part of a decade. He did not take the play off. He got clipped from behind by an idiot who had no business being there. What difference would it have made if mark slid 1 yard back? its not like it was 3rd and 1 and he had to get it. instead he yet again makes a terrible decision by sticking his nose somewhere it didn't belong.

Take a look at Moore's helmet on the Collingsworth replay video. You'll see what I mean. He blocks, suddenly goes "huh?", spins his head, relaxes, and then BOOM, Wilfork piledrives him right into Sanchez' path as Mark has begun his slide. Stop looking at Mark during the replays; look at Wilfork and Moore. He doesn't "spin his head and go huh". He turns his head left, after manhandling wilfork, because, correctly, he expects that's where the play is going. He needs to know to release wilfork not to get called for a hold. But because mark completely failed at executing the play, which actually was blocked pretty well, he turns his head and sees nothing. as a result, that simple action allows wilfork to gain momentum and stand moore up and stop the backward push. at that split second, sanchez undercuts moore, takes out his feet and moore falls backwards. maybe to somebody unfamiliar with the entire play this moment can seem like it was moore that got beat. but that does not do moore or the play justice. when you say thing like wilfork "piledrives" moore, you lose all credibility.

just answer me these questions. what business did mark have being there? what difference would it have made if he went down 1 yard sooner. why is he trying to slide into a tiny hole between moore and howard. is there a huge difference between 3rd and 8 or 3rd and 7?

SAR, what we're trying to convey to you and what you repeatedly fail to understand is his decision making ability is non-existent. maybe he did get a raw deal with the team around him, i'm not saying you don't have a point there. but its HIM and NOBODY ELSE making all these horrible mental errors. He completely blows the execution of the play and then compounds it by not just going down. this play is all on him.

SAR I
    see answers in bold above

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    see answers in bold above
    If Moore does his job and pushes Wilfork left or even just stands his ground, Mark Sanchez slides harmlessly for no gain. The play was blown up by Wilfork. Moore's responsibility.

SAR I

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

If Moore does his job and pushes Wilfork left or even just stands his ground, Mark Sanchez slides harmlessly for no gain. The play was blown up by Wilfork. Moore's responsibility.

SAR I
    I see you're STILL obsessing over the play lol you clearly don't have much of a life there but wait, upon further review, you have over 38,000 posts here thus it's a fact that you don't have any life outside of this forum.

The one thing we all can agree on is if Moore signs with someone else? then Mark won't have to worry about getting up close and personal with his butt anymore.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, you are either blind of flat out lying. Sanchez was already on a collision course with Moore's ass before Moore put his right foot down that last time. Look where Sanchez actually hits Moore.

Seriously, just watch the 65 on Moore's back. Notice how there's very little movement until AFTER Mark hits him.
    SAR is many things, most of which I despise, but he is 100% right on this play that is getting far too much SOJF treatment.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post

Even funnier that I'm not the only one that sees through DDNY.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    SAR is many things, most of which I despise, but he is 100% right on this play that is getting far too much SOJF treatment.

Wow, just wow. Throwing a good guy under the bus just to protect your all's apparent love interest.

Moore is also disturbed about the NBC commentary on the play: Cris Collinsworth said during the broadcast, "Vince Wilfork just threw Brandon Moore into Mark Sanchez. Watch this, Vince Wilfork is going to throw Brandon Moore back into his quarterback, hes going to fumble the football. This is what Reggie White used to do to people - forklift em, and just lift them off the ground." However, the Daily News points out that Moore can be seen "holding his own against Wilfork and moving, if anything, mostly forward."

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Oofus View Post
    I see you're STILL obsessing over the play lol you clearly don't have much of a life there but wait, upon further review, you have over 38,000 posts here thus it's a fact that you don't have any life outside of this forum.

The one thing we all can agree on is if Moore signs with someone else? then Mark won't have to worry about getting up close and personal with his butt anymore.
    I'm assuming you're another 16 year old like McGinley, explains the stupidity and immaturity of the vast majority of your posts that lend nothing to this forum.

Getting a response from SAR is a privilege; you are dangerously close to losing yours.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    DinoSAR getting all buttmad, lol. He's supposed to be my best bear, but he keeps being a roodypoo about everything.

It's ok, SARcasm. You're my bestest bear!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, just wow. Throwing a good guy under the bus just to protect your all's apparent love interest.
    Love interest in what?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Love interest in what?

Sanchez of course.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

I'm assuming you're another 16 year old like McGinley, explains the stupidity and immaturity of the vast majority of your posts that lend nothing to this forum.

Getting a response from SAR is a privilege; you are dangerously close to losing yours.

SAR I
    You assumed wrong and once again like I might have told you before, I could very well be older then you so you should learn some respect #1

#2, getting a response from you is far from a privilege and

#3, are you trying to threaten me?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Oofus View Post

#3, are you trying to threaten me?
    No, actually.

I'm trying to get you to ignore me. I don't appreciate your demeaning and hostile posts.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez of course.
    He knows you're talking about Murky Murk, mate. He's trying to play it off all cool, lol.