Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Butt Fumble record 12 weeks as "NOT top plays" Champion

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    totally wrong. if i saw a brick wall in front of me, i would slide before coming near it. I wouldn't slide into it and then blame the brick wall for being there.
    It was a blown play, Mark was just scrambling forward towards daylight. He saw a hole, tried to hit it, Wilfork pushed Moore into the QB's path.

Mark had already begun his slide when Moore was thrown into him. The only people who see it the other way are anti-Sanchez and are looking for any reason to blast the guy.

He's got plenty wrong with him. This play isn't one of them. No shame in Moore getting pwned by Wilfork, happens all the time.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    I look at it this way. One more chance to see just how inept Mark Sanchez is, coupled with yet another display of SAR's ignorance and delusion.

Look at Moore in the GIF.

Prior to Sanchez arriving, his left foot is being picked up off the ground, his shoulders are rotating, and Wilfork is already throwing him back. Look at his helmet reach the yardline before he gets hit by Sanchez.

Look at Wilfork in the GIF.

Watch his shoulders and back of jersey as he violently spins and lifts Moore off the ground.

Now look at Sanchez in the GIF.

He starts his slide before he hits Moore. Watch his knees bend and his helmet dip prior to contact. He's in the process of sliding.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    I never realized how pathetic Moore was on that play.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuvz15OjCVc

No one wants to talk about it because they hate on Mark so much, but watch the video clip above. You'll see Moore relax as if the play were over and Wilfork piledrive him into Sanchez. You'll also see Sanchez clearly start to slide before Moore was thrown into his path. You'll also hear Chris Collinsworth state the obvious.

Moore relaxed. Wilfork saw Sanchez break toward the line of scrimmage. Wilfork shoves the relaxed Moore into Sanchez.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol, Moore BARELY moved back an inch, yet most of Murk's chest/head made contact with his ass. Hmm, I wonder why...could it be that Moore wasn't "COMPLETELY SUPER MEGA AWESOMELY BLOWN UP" as SARcasm would have us believe? Yes, I'm willing to bet that it was Dopey running straight at him as if he wasn't even there that caused the butt fumble.

SARcasm still heartbroken that his boy sucks massive amounts of ass.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    lol, Moore BARELY moved back an inch, yet most of Murk's chest/head made contact with his ass. Hmm, I wonder why...could it be that Moore wasn't "COMPLETELY SUPER MEGA AWESOMELY BLOWN UP" as SARcasm would have us believe? Yes, I'm willing to bet that it was Dopey running straight at him as if he wasn't even there that caused the butt fumble.

You will not refer to me in a derogatory way again.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    What music would he put to that play?
    I think this works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAp57G1hLn0

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

No one wants to talk about it because they hate on Mark so much, but watch the video clip above. You'll see Moore relax as if the play were over and Wilfork piledrive him into Sanchez. You'll also see Sanchez clearly start to slide before Moore was thrown into his path. You'll also hear Chris Collinsworth state the obvious.

Moore relaxed. Wilfork saw Sanchez break toward the line of scrimmage. Wilfork shoves the relaxed Moore into Sanchez.

SAR I
    SAR, you posted the video. Now try watching it. Sanchez took dropped back fairly deep for the pass. He had to take 5 steps just to get back to the line. He could have taken those 5 steps in any direction. He could have gone straight down. BUT NO, he runs directly towards the line. What was he thinking he was going to do? bust through the pats d-line, juke their linebackers and run 15 yards into their secondary? you're being ridiculous. you're blaming moore because he was pushed back half a foot by a 350lb man a split second before sanchez met his butt. MY contention (and the correct contention) is sanchez had no business even being there. Jeez, grow up already.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was a blown play, Mark was just scrambling forward towards daylight. He saw a hole, tried to hit it, Wilfork pushed Moore into the QB's path.

Mark had already begun his slide when Moore was thrown into him. The only people who see it the other way are anti-Sanchez and are looking for any reason to blast the guy.

He's got plenty wrong with him. This play isn't one of them. No shame in Moore getting pwned by Wilfork, happens all the time.

SAR I
    No, this play does not happen all the time. And your attempt to rationalize it doesn't matter at all. The entire world not named SAR thinks Sanchez butt-fumbled and he and the Jets will always be remembered for it. Tell us again the analysis you did to come up with the conclusion that Mark has a 30% chance of being an excellent quarterback for the Jets and lead them to Super Bowl glory? Show your work.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Point is, he's the one that will come out looking like the real dummy, as he often does.
    Like the time he predicted, following a 2-1 start, that the Jets would fall to 2-3, but that it did not matter because "3-3 gets us to 10-6 and the playoffs" with a pushover in the Miami Dolphins coming to the meadowlands to get the Jets to .500.

He told us fans to take two weeks off from football, the losses were guarantees, but the win against Miami, and a run to the playoffs, were as well.

Ever since then, I listen to what SAR has to say. Sanchez in '13.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    In this video it looks like f-n Sanchez knocked Moore off his feet, and I'm a Sanchez apologist.

You used to post good stuff like those penny threads or "we're 0-2 and it's ok" or like you gonna eat chicken sh!t if we make playoffs, but now you just suck, sad..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    SAR, you posted the video. Now try watching it. Sanchez took dropped back fairly deep for the pass. He had to take 5 steps just to get back to the line. He could have taken those 5 steps in any direction. He could have gone straight down. BUT NO, he runs directly towards the line. What was he thinking he was going to do? bust through the pats d-line, juke their linebackers and run 15 yards into their secondary? you're being ridiculous. you're blaming moore because he was pushed back half a foot by a 350lb man a split second before sanchez met his butt. MY contention (and the correct contention) is sanchez had no business even being there. Jeez, grow up already.
    Sanchez admitted he blew the play, thought something else was called. So I see Mark scrambling straight forward, seeing an opening in which to safely slide.

I then see Brandon Moore holding his own, relaxing suddenly, looking left then right, and due to his lack of focus being tossed like a rag doll into Mark Sanchez by a lineman who was facing the Jets backfield and knew it was the best way to blow up the QB's scramble.

"Grow up already"? Why such a violent reaction? Sorry it doesn't fit neatly into your "Everything Is Mark Sanchez' Fault" theory, but it's a fact. Mark screwed up, no question. But Moore got destroyed on the play, and he took half the play off, that's the disappointing part.

Take a look at Moore's helmet on the Collingsworth replay video. You'll see what I mean. He blocks, suddenly goes "huh?", spins his head, relaxes, and then BOOM, Wilfork piledrives him right into Sanchez' path as Mark has begun his slide. Stop looking at Mark during the replays; look at Wilfork and Moore.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    No, this play does not happen all the time. And your attempt to rationalize it doesn't matter at all. The entire world not named SAR thinks Sanchez butt-fumbled and he and the Jets will always be remembered for it. Tell us again the analysis you did to come up with the conclusion that Mark has a 30% chance of being an excellent quarterback for the Jets and lead them to Super Bowl glory? Show your work.
    Wilfork blowing up offensive linemen happens all the time, 10+ times a season. He's a great player and great players do that to their opponents.

As far as Sanchez goes, there's a chance the Jets ruined him and he was on the path to something special when they abandoned him. That's not what this thread is about. This thread is about a play that the quarterback is getting too much of the blame on. And it's not because of Mark that I care; it's because the rest of the team, especially the defense, got away with murder last season, got no blame, let everything fall on Mark's shoulders.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetschamps69 View Post
    Like the time he predicted, following a 2-1 start, that the Jets would fall to 2-3, but that it did not matter because "3-3 gets us to 10-6 and the playoffs" with a pushover in the Miami Dolphins coming to the meadowlands to get the Jets to .500.

He told us fans to take two weeks off from football, the losses were guarantees, but the win against Miami, and a run to the playoffs, were as well.

Ever since then, I listen to what SAR has to say. Sanchez in '13.

Thank you.

I called this past season and I'm calling the next two as well. Wish the news were better, as I thought back in the '06 you reference.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by exit9JetsFan View Post

You used to post good stuff like those penny threads or "we're 0-2 and it's ok" or like you gonna eat chicken sh!t if we make playoffs, but now you just suck, sad..
    I'm not here to entertain you.

You're here to entertain me. Work harder.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    SARcasm, why are you upset? Come on, you know you're my best little bear!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not here to entertain you.

You're here to entertain me. Work harder.

SAR I
    Another good quote of yours, but now you just suck, sad..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

Yeah, here's a gif from a better angle that would show any lateral movement by Moore.

Doesn't happen.

Moore might have his left foot in the air, but he's still holding his ground right up until Sanchez knocks his right leg out from underneath him in the process of kissing his ass.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    Hell SARcasm, if he won't, I will.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by exit9JetsFan View Post
    Another good quote of yours, but now you just suck, sad..
    Let me get this straight:

A Jets fan defends the Jets quarterback and that angers you.

That's quite peculiar.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, here's a gif from a better angle that would show any lateral movement by Moore.

Doesn't happen.

Moore might have his left foot in the air, but he's still holding his ground right up until Sanchez knocks his right leg out from underneath him in the process of kissing his ass.
    SARcasm wears goggles that makes Failchez look awesome. Nothing is ever his faul, according to him.

Hell SARcasm, if he won't, I will.
    DinoSAR is just grumpy, lol.