Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Butt Fumble record 12 weeks as "NOT top plays" Champion

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Where is SAR's apprentice, DDNY to help save the day? Posting PM's on the public board was taboo I thought?

Funny though.
    This kid makes even you look good, Ray. I'm about ready to be your BFF again, might have judged you too harshly.

May I call you my "bear"? I asked my very-plugged-in 14 year old high-school son what that meant and he had no clue, thinks it must be a term of affection to those who participate in alternative lifestyles. Would not surprise me at all.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    This kid makes even you look good, Ray. I'm about ready to be your BFF again, might have judged you too harshly.

May I call you my "bear"? I asked my very-plugged-in 14 year old high-school son what that meant and he had no clue, thinks it must be a term of affection to those who participate in alternative lifestyles. Would not surprise me at all.

SAR I
    LOL...I think McG has come out of the closet, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Where is SAR's apprentice, DDNY to help save the day? Posting PM's on the public board was taboo I thought?

Funny though.
    Posting PMs is taboo. Poor form by McG IMO.

Stop piggybacking other people's arguments.

You are the worst of all trolls on this board. How many bans are you up to? All you do is critique the fanbase and posters. If you applied 1/10th of the energy you spend analyzing posters to the actual team you might be a decent poster.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

That was a Photoshop, didn't happen, it's being dealt with by the authorities.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    LOL...I think McG has come out of the closet, not that there is anything wrong with that.
    I don't even care, he's not my problem anymore.

We come here to discuss and debate the Jets, not other posters. The kiddie table is going to find that out very shortly.

SAR I

Brandon Moore has shamed us.

SAR I
    "Us" as in Jets fans? That should make you proud. You shame Jets fans every time you click submit.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by kali yuga View Post
    "Us" as in Jets fans? That should make you proud. You shame Jets fans every time you click submit.
    Let me guess:

Another kiddie table 16 year old BFF of our stuffed-animal fetished over-poster. Yes?

SAR I

Ahhhh. ...butt fumble.

The day most Jet fans stopped believing in Mark.
    Thanks for making me have to go to YouTube an watch that debacle with a circus music.
    Here's hoping for Warmack in our 9th pick of the draft.

All League
    This $hit is too funny. I love this board

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    This $hit is too funny. I love this board
    Last offseason it was the invasion of The Blind Homers.

This offseason it's the invasion of The Kiddie Table.

I can't wait for us to start losing so they all go away.

SAR I

Stop piggybacking
    other people's arguments.

You are the worst of all trolls on this board. How many bans are you up to? All you do is critique the fanbase and posters. If you applied 1/10th of the energy you spend analyzing posters to the actual team you might be a decent poster.

How can you even muster up the gumption for such hypocrisy?

As for the rest of your drivel, you were the one that took that wrong turn with me, the Jordy and DDNY tag team, the ball washing of anybody that had an issue with my not-so-SOJF outlook on the team, and then the campaigning against my contribution to the board. Troll? Jr, I've been on this board before you were legally able to drive, and a fan of this team for longer than you've been alive.

This board used to be GREAT, and some of it still is, but it was once a far better place since the salty SOJF's became more agitated, and young folks like yourself tried to emulate them. People have a problem with my "positive" take on the team, the homer card is outdated and overplayed, because I don't whine about every facet of the team or assume the SOJF mantra on the board, doesn't make me a homer, and I'm certainly not going to let an uppity smugaroo like yourself tell me what I am or how I should be.

While I admittedly and proudly continue to rehab myself about the perspective of SOJF's, stop trying to impress the SOJF's on the board, stop telling people what to and not to do, and stop being a hypocrite, and maybe YOU will be a decent poster.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 02-24-2013 at 11:36 AM.

All League
    Last offseason it was the invasion of The Blind Homers.

This offseason it's the invasion of The Kiddie Table.

I can't wait for us to start losing so they all go away.

SAR I
    I know. This board is a kaleidoscope of degenerates.

Jeebus ...lots of twisted panties in this thread!

If Moore does his job and pushes Wilfork left or even just stands his ground, Mark Sanchez slides harmlessly for no gain. The play was blown up by Wilfork. Moore's responsibility.

SAR I
    i'm done trying to explain this play to you. lets all just enjoy the fact that its hilarious.

Personally, I think it's funny and it is more of a black eye to the player rather than to the team. So it will be associated with Mark Sanchez more than the New York Jets. Just like the wrong way run is more associated with Jim Marshall than the Minnesota Vikings.

So all these people feeling embarrassed because it represents the Jets need to stop it. Plays like that are more associated with the player rather than the team.

All League
    its never going to get knocked off

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    its never going to get knocked off
    It is the quintessential blunder. It has become legendary. Will be very hard to knock off. Only chance is if people get tired of it.

It is the quintessential blunder. It has become legendary. Will be very hard to knock off. Only chance is if people get tired of it.
    How could you get tired of it ?

All Pro
    As is obviously clear, Sanchez slid (one of the "right" things to do on a broken play other than throwing it away), though into a unexpectedly unoccupied slot.

It makes sense that the Pats and their fans, the recipients of largesse from a large ass, understandably would revel in it with ever diminishing returns for a few weeks, as it was only part of one game already turned in their favor.

WTH knows why disturbed Jets fans aka SOJFs feel compelled to constantly revel in it, weeks later? It's like NYG fans giving the thumbs up to "The Fumble"...pretty pathetic

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[
    It happens in all sports..

Last edited by Savage69; 02-24-2013 at 03:10 PM.