Thread: Gas prices, the media, and Obama

Gas prices, the media, and Obama

The duplicitous media was all over Bush when gas prices spiked, remember? It was very often the lead story on the nightly news programs. We're now approaching $5 per gallon and over in some parts of the country, and you don't hear sh't about it....the media is sickening, as they play to Obama's narrative on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    The duplicitous media was all over Bush when gas prices spiked, remember? It was very often the lead story on the nightly news programs. We're now approaching $5 per gallon and over in some parts of the country, and you don't hear sh't about it....the media is sickening, as they play to Obama's narrative on everything.
    Nah, it's cool, once the sequestration starts our country will be just like Europe.

I think we have already established that everything wrong in the world is the media's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Nah, it's cool, once the sequestration starts our country will be just like Europe.
    Sequestration, another hoax Obama is perpetrating on the low information voters and the media. Bunch of dumb phuks....u all deserve this pos...I'm fine regardless.

Sequestration, another hoax Obama is perpetrating on the low information voters and the media. Bunch of dumb phuks....u all deserve this pos...I'm fine regardless.
    Rage on brah, rage on.

Yes, you are fine regardless because your company took billions from this Administration and the market has been doing incredible under this Administration, but by all means scream from the rooftops.

Obama wanted sequestration and now he has and he is still crying little -itch. FO Obama!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Obama wanted sequestration and now he has and he is still crying little -itch. FO Obama!
    +1. Interesting column by Bob Woodward in the Washington Post today. Sequestration was originally pitched by Jack "Cayman Islands Bank Account" Lew last year, and he proposed it to Harry Reid.

Practice Squad
    I've seen it on the news plenty these past couple weeks.

I think the Bush thing was all about how he was this Texas oil guy. If he could do one thing right it was keep oil prices low. He'd even go to war to keep oil prices low if he had too. So Bush's high oil prices were like some great irony. Nobody is surprised with high oil prices with Obama. If anything it is the opposite. Surprised they have been under $5 for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    +1. Interesting column by Bob Woodward in the Washington Post today. Sequestration was originally pitched by Jack "Cayman Islands Bank Account" Lew last year, and he proposed it to Harry Reid.

Interesting to note also that more Republicans voted for the bill than Democrats....Gop...174-66....Dems.....95-95....Those on the GOP voting for for the sequester included Boehner, Cantor and Paul Ryan....Both sides are full of **** as usual.....

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Yes, you are fine regardless because your company took billions from this Administration and the market has been doing incredible under this Administration, but by all means scream from the rooftops.
    I worked for a profitable desk at a bailed out bank. My deferred stock went from $54 to under $1. Split adjusted It's now $4.....but thanks for letting me know how lucky I am...

I worked for a profitable desk at a bailed out bank. My deferred stock went from $54 to under $1. Split adjusted It's now $4.....but thanks for letting me know how lucky I am...
    LOL, stop it.

Deferred stock. LOLz.

I weep for the next generation.

Jets Insider VIP
    Obuttocks is busy thinking up another way to ****can the Pipeline, and keep sucking the dicks of enviro-nutjobs. Cuomo can probably help him with this. Other than that, Obuttocks couldn't give a rat's ass about the price of oil...