Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Jim Harbaugh Says His QBs are the Best In the Business

  1. #1
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,331

    Jim Harbaugh Says His QBs are the Best In the Business

    Oooops - he said "We have the best QB situation in the NFL" , and I agree.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ling-more-buzz


    http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/0ap20...ion-in-the-NFL
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 02-23-2013 at 02:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Too funny. Same mistake bigmouth Ryan made, start telling your players they're the best then wait for the next contract negotiation to roll around.

  3. #3
    Baby Hands Smiff and Tattoo Boy? lol, ok, Jam.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,140
    Really?

    Cause I'll take the Packers, Pats, Colts, and Seahawks QB situation over San Fran's anyday of the week.

    Why is everyone kissing Jim Harbaugh's ass for being Rex Ryan with an offensive pedigree?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Really?

    Cause I'll take the Packers, Pats, Colts, and Seahawks QB situation over San Fran's anyday of the week.

    Why is everyone kissing Jim Harbaugh's ass for being Rex Ryan with an offensive pedigree?
    To be fair Harbaugh has successfully shown that he can coach and pay attention to both sides of the ball so I imagine that has something to do with it. Either way I agree with you. Don't blast one and praise the other. I personally think coaches should just stfu and let their players do the talking. Once a coach starts running his mouth things just go downhill, and I like Harbaugh too.

  6. #6
    The 49ers are a circus and a laughing stock

    Fire Harbaugh

    Am I doing it right?

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The 49ers are a circus and a laughing stock

    Fire Harbaugh

    Am I doing it right?
    Yes. If they didn't get over the hump you would be 100% correct.

    Now lets see if SF's roster goes from one of the best in the league to one of the worst in two years.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Yes. If they didn't get over the hump you would be 100% correct.

    Now lets see if SF's roster goes from one of the best in the league to one of the worst in two years.
    Plus let's see if he only musters 6 wins two years from now as well.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Yes. If they didn't get over the hump you would be 100% correct.

    Now lets see if SF's roster goes from one of the best in the league to one of the worst in two years.
    Ummm no...

    The Jets roster didn't go to one of the worst in two years, that is SOJF logic.

    But keep on impressing...

  10. #10
    lol, Rah Rah. Still holding onto the belief that the Jest are "DA BESS IN DA LEEEEG DOE!"

    This teams sucks, the roster sucks, and we'll most likely continue to be complete ass for at least 1-2 more years.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    lol, Rah Rah. Still holding onto the belief that the Jest are "DA BESS IN DA LEEEEG DOE!"

    This teams sucks, the roster sucks, and we'll most likely continue to be complete ass for at least 1-2 more years.
    Yeah, because that is what I've been saying all along...



    The roster didn't suck last year, it got injured, several key players, two major players, and a slew of nagging injuries to various levels of depth at multiple positions.

    Next year is a transition year, they will need to rebuild some areas, but it remains to be seen what kind of team the Jets will or can be next year.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 02-23-2013 at 11:03 PM.

  12. #12
    Your lips are green. Too much kool-aid, mate.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,511
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Yes. If they didn't get over the hump you would be 100% correct.

    Now lets see if SF's roster goes from one of the best in the league to one of the worst in two years.
    What does Harbaugh have to do with the roster? He's a coach, not a GM, and they have a pretty good one over there. You guys are worse than Tex. Self hating trolls.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Your lips are green. Too much kool-aid, mate.
    No they aren't mate. Try another song.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Yes. If they didn't get over the hump you would be 100% correct.
    I didn't see a red and gold parade in SF three weeks ago.

    So according to you, Ray Ray is 100% correct.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Your lips are green. Too much kool-aid, mate.
    Indeed. Ray is so fast to whip out the injury excuse. Like the Jets are the only team to ever have to deal with injuries to key players. (And ignore that is was essentially the same healthy roster the year prior that could only muster 8-8)

    Just a minor blip in 2013, as long as the media doesn't ruin things, that is.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 02-23-2013 at 11:17 PM.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Indeed. Ray is so fast to whip out the injury excuse. Like the Jets are the only team to ever have to deal with injuries to key players. (And ignore that is was essentially the same healthy roster the year prior that could only muster 8-8)

    Just a minor blip in 2013, as long as the media doesn't ruin things, that is.


    Oh look, it's Saturday night, and Vinny is doing what he only knows how to do, troll, obsess and loserville.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    No they aren't mate. Try another song.
    Here's a good one.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msqXQJrdO0

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    Oh look, it's Saturday night, and Vinny is doing what he only knows how to do, troll, obsess and loserville.
    LMAO...Raybo. You posting after a big date tonight?


    You're such a "super Fruity Dude..."

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    LMAO...Raybo. You posting after a big date tonight?


    You're such a "super Fruity Dude..."
    I'm a Jets fan

    What is your excuse?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us