Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Promo letter from Woody........

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Promo letter from Woody........

Cool.

Woody's the best!

Jets Insider VIP
    Woody signs his signature like a 3 year old.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Some 8 year olds do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Kinda like how he runs an NFL franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Kinda like how he runs an NFL franchise.
    Give it a rest, mate.

Jets Insider VIP
    Clams.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post

what a joke

P.S. - We are raising ticket prices 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    what a joke
    LMAO!!!!! When the JETS play the Panthers..you got to come down.

We'd laugh our arses off.

WOODY is a joke. The biggest attention whoring monger .....perhaps only equaled by Jerry Jones.

what a joke
    I'm curious. Seeing as how every post I've ever seen from you is nothing more than complaining, what about this invitation to a conference call is a joke??? Go ahead. Give me your best explanation that doesn't sound like a six year old at a party who's whining that he didnt get the cupcake with sprinkles on it.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

This makes me feel good about our future.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    I'm curious. Seeing as how every post I've ever seen from you is nothing more than complaining, what about this invitation to a conference call is a joke??? Go ahead. Give me your best explanation that doesn't sound like a six year old at a party who's whining that he didnt get the cupcake with sprinkles on it.
    In all fairness..sOme of us have been watching this nightmare since the 70s. I think Dan is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    In all fairness..sOme of us have been watching this nightmare since the 70s. I think Dan is one of them.
    not the 70's., but close. went to my first game in 83 at shea. im sick and tired of this losing franchise. ive seen nothing but failure from this organization. its never going to change.

not the 70's., but close. went to my first game in 83 at shea. im sick and tired of this losing franchise. ive seen nothing but failure from this organization. its never going to change.
    My first game was 82 .. Shea, December against the Packers. May have been 81 I was in college in Buffalo.

A real fan since late 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Thats understandable. You guys have seen some sh*t lol. But, what isn't understandable to me is nitpicking every little thing like this and complaining to the board over....and over... and over. Be pissed at woody for saying stuff like "you can't have enough Tebow". But this? Ripping an owner for allowing the season ticket holders to be apart of a conference call? That's ridiculous. I personally love sitting in for these things and will probably join in this one too. I just don't see one thing in this event that screams "What a joke" is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    Thats understandable. You guys have seen some sh*t lol. But, what isn't understandable to me is nitpicking every little thing like this and complaining to the board over....and over... and over. Be pissed at woody for saying stuff like "you can't have enough Tebow". But this? Ripping an owner for allowing the season ticket holders to be apart of a conference call? That's ridiculous. I personally love sitting in for these things and will probably join in this one too. I just don't see one thing in this event that screams "What a joke" is all.
    a conference call that is going to give nothing. they spew the same crap all the time.

a conference call that is going to give nothing. they spew the same crap all the time.
    1. You don't know that.

2. Who the hell cares? What they say or dont say isn't the point. It just a interactive conference call that allows fans to ask their own questions and get a response. There is literally nothing wrong with that. You don't like it for whatever reason? Fine then, don't join in. But to whine about this and make it out to be some circus event that it clearly isn't is just obnoxious. This conference call literally has zero impact on our season.

Signing players like Tebow for headlines is a joke. Giving espn unlimited access to training camp just because you have Tebow is a joke. B*tch about that if thats what you want to do with your life. But holding a conference call for season tickets holders is NOT even close to being a "joke" of an event and complaining about it is just silly.