Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Promo letter from Woody........

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Why, because I don't share your menapausal whining about everything? Are jet fans like you that can't wait for a reason to complain about everything under the sun the way it has to be? Seems odd but stay spurned if it makes you feel better
    Or maybe after years and years of incompetence we recognize a fraud immediately with Woody Johnson

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Why, because I don't share your menapausal whining about everything? Are jet fans like you that can't wait for a reason to complain about everything under the sun the way it has to be? Seems odd but stay spurned if it makes you feel better
    No, not at all. I have been a fan since the late 70's early 80's.

If we the fans don't express our dos satisfaction.... then what are we? Sheep.

I want to win.. no apology. I see the behavior of winning teams and our front office and coaching staff do NOT follow that behavior.

So I voice my opinion.

I have said many good things about this team if you read the boards but I am critical of Woody and out GM since 2008.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It`s a business. Remember that. They don`t CARE if they win or lose. They care about profits. Doesn`t matter in this day and age if the team wins or not. JUST SELL TICKETS, and even more importantly, LOCK those ticket buying bastards up with a financed PSL. JUST DO IT.

It`s just a game. Don`t ever forget that. If it`s just a business to the owners, than it`s JUST A GAME to the fans. Walk away and enjoy the HDTVs we have. Some games look awesome on television and one doesn`t have to sit in the "elements" wasting an entire day and a weeks pay to see it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    It`s a business. Remember that. They don`t CARE if they win or lose. They care about profits. Doesn`t matter in this day and age if the team wins or not. JUST SELL TICKETS, and even more importantly, LOCK those ticket buying bastards up with a financed PSL. JUST DO IT.

It`s just a game. Don`t ever forget that. If it`s just a business to the owners, than it`s JUST A GAME to the fans. Walk away and enjoy the HDTVs we have. Some games look awesome on television and one doesn`t have to sit in the "elements" wasting an entire day and a weeks pay to see it.
    Of course...winning is positively correlated with profit.

There is not one team who won that didn't boost revenues.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like

Much easier to make profit with a winner.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    are you guys sure about that? Seems the Jets have increased everything and they haven`t won in 44 years. I would have to think it really doesn`t matter, no? Or am I just being naive? Or are you?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    are you guys sure about that? Seems the Jets have increased everything and they haven`t won in 44 years. I would have to think it really doesn`t matter, no? Or am I just being naive? Or are you?
    Everything Woody sells would rise in value if we won. FACT.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    so why would any STH want them to win? To fork over even more cash to Woody? LOL Thats just dumb. It would be better if the Jets sucked and NEVER won another game ever. Tickets would be virtually free and tailgating with friends/family would be what everyone would pay for.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ray, Is there no end to your bitterness? You repeat yourself constantly and your whining and ascerbic hatred of the Jets wears thin. What do you hope to accomplish here? To sway how other people feel and behave with respect to the Jets and attending games? Really? You do realize that all your whining, crying, acting like a jilted little girl won't influence a single person here, right? So why torture everyone on a daily basis with the same old schtick? You're not even humorous or amusing in your efforts. At least SAR makes people smile. All you do is make people groan and say:

Just stop or try to become a much beter poster than this. What you do here basically sucks ass. It might be better to go back to that other infrequently visited site where several people chime in with your nonstop repetitive spiel. They love you there. That should be your Jets home, where the majority of people are there to perfect the art of irrational negativity. Yup... that's the right place for you, Ray.

p.s. ever wonder why that other site has so few hits and NEVER attracts any new posters? Might it be all the negative nonsense you and sop many others spew there? Kinda feel bad for Maven who puts in all that effort and ends up with non stop drek like yours.
    Last edited by Dcat; 02-28-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    He'd definitely sell more tickets, merchandise, and food at the stadium.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Hey Ray, Is there no end to your bitterness? You repeat yourself constantly and your whining and ascerbic hatred of the Jets wears thin. What do you hope to accomplish here? To sway how other people feel and behave with respect to the Jets and attending games? Really? You do realize that all your whining, crying, acting like a jilted little girl won't influence a single person here, right? So why torture everyone on a daily basis with the same old schtick? You're not even humorous or amusing in your efforts. At least SAR makes people smile. All you do is make people groan and say:

Just stop or try to become a much beter poster than this. What you do here basically sucks ass. It might be better to go back to that other infrequently visited site where several people chime in with your nonstop repetitive spiel. They love you there. That should be your Jets home, where the majority of people are there to perfect the art of irrational negativity. Yup... that's the right place for you, Ray.

p.s. ever wonder why that other site has so few hits and NEVER attracts any new posters? Might it be all the negative nonsense you and sop many others spew there? Kinda feel bad for Maven who puts in all that effort and ends up with non stop drek like yours.
    I told you once and I ain`t gonna tell you again. I`m on a mission to destroy this franchise. It`s as simple as that. You don`t like it? I G N O R E

You spew the same crap over and over everywhere I post. Just read your post above. It`s all you ever say to me so why not ignore for a change? I think you are a bit nervous because I make sense and you don`t like it. If I can sway a few more people, which you know I already have from "that other site", then I win once again. The real funny thing is, I really didn`t do much swaying either. I actually fronted the money for others to see for themselves if they would like the new Giants Stadium(and it will always be Giants Stadium no matter what you or anyone else wishes it to be), and they hated it with just as much passion as I do. I really don`t care what you think anyway. You and your comments mean as much to me as the Jets winning a dumbass football game. Just keep forking over your fun money and enjoy the losses and heartbreak year after year. One day you`ll grow up and come to your senses and realize just how dumb it is for a grown man to cheer for a sports team, which you inevitably get NOTHING for. Cheers. Have a great season next year. Hope it rains every game. LOL

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post

No sense wasting your time Dave, as Ron White says ......