Thread: I've got a feeling...

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got a feeling...

Every year I get a feeling about several prospects who I think will excel at the next level as I'm sure some of you do as well. Last year I felt Russell Wilson and Kirk Cousins would end up being quality QB's and thought Melvin Ingram would become a dominant defender in the NFL. Obviously Wilson is a stud and Cousins has shown the potential but Ingram has been a bit slow out of the gate. This year I have a feeling the following prospects will turn out to be studs in the NFL.

Tyler Wilson
    jonathan franklin
    Stedman Bailey
    Ace Sanders
    Jordan Reed

who are some of the guys you feel will exceed expectations and succeed or become stars in the NFL?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by premeteam View Post
    Every year I get a feeling about several prospects who I think will excel at the next level as I'm sure some of you do as well. Last year I felt Russell Wilson and Kirk Cousins would end up being quality QB's and thought Melvin Ingram would become a dominant defender in the NFL. Obviously Wilson is a stud and Cousins has shown the potential but Ingram has been a bit slow out of the gate. This year I have a feeling the following prospects will turn out to be studs in the NFL.

Tyler Wilson
    jonathan franklin
    Stedman Bailey
    Ace Sanders
    Jordan Reed

who are some of the guys you feel will exceed expectations and succeed or become stars in the NFL?
    I don't think Reed has had a good combine. Maybe I'm getting him mixed up with someone else.

Tyler Wilson is intriguing, but none of these QBs are consistent, even in college.

Interesting list. Ace Sanders has an awesome name for a WR/KR. LOL.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I don't think Reed has had a good combine. Maybe I'm getting him mixed up with someone else.

Tyler Wilson is intriguing, but none of these QBs are consistent, even in college.

Interesting list. Ace Sanders has an awesome name for a WR/KR. LOL.
    When your a Gamecock you need all the help you can get..

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree about Franklin. I also think Deandre Hopkins will be awesome.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    When your a Gamecock you need all the help you can get..
    That's pretty funny, actually.

A lot of talent coming out of SC lately.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like steadman bailey a lot.

I was always a fan of tyler wilson, but his hand measurement was 8 5/8th inches which could be the smallest of any QB in the entire NFL. That is simply too small, especially in the cold weather. For comparison "great" hand size is 10 inches and "small" hands are considered 9 inches.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    I like steadman bailey a lot.

I was always a fan of tyler wilson, but his hand measurement was 8 5/8th inches which could be the smallest of any QB in the entire NFL. That is simply too small, especially in the cold weather. For comparison "great" hand size is 10 inches and "small" hands are considered 9 inches.
    Sanchez is 10 1/2 if anyone was wondering..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Sanchez is 10 1/2 if anyone was wondering..
    And how would YOU know??

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    And how would YOU know??

2009 combine stats.. You think dick alot when hand size is the topic?? Girls are much more fun..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tyler Bray will be a solid NFL QB for someone

The Honey Badger will also be a steal for someone is my prediction.....Too big of a playmaker not to be.....Just needs to lay off the weed for drug testing purposes. Would love to see him as a nickelback/blitzer/roamer in Rex Ryan's defense

Also think Geno Smith will be pretty damn good even though alot of people don't seem to be high on him

Marcus Lattimore is worth a shot on....As long as the medical reports look alright which seems to be the case from what I've heard....He's not injury prone, he simply had 2 unlucky, freak plays happen to him. With the advancements in medicine and treatment these days, he figures to make a comeback

I also hate Clemson as an SC fan, but DeAndre Hopkins is a damn good WR and will be a stud on the right team

As for Ace Sanders, he will be a beast as well in the slot and as a punt returner.....Very underrated as a WR, he's like Jeremy Kerley on steroids

Some sick moves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nXk1vz1V8I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Stedman Bailey too. Would love to draft him but we already have Kerley and Holmes in the slot.