Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mock Draft rounds 1-4 w/ Trades

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    This isn't a bad mock,.,.. Just a pipedream.
    Yea, eliminate the trades he has, and you have Ansah, Bernard, Hunter, Rambo. Thats not that unrealistic. Hunter in the third may be a stretch, but not horrific by any means.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Yea, eliminate the trades he has, and you have Ansah, Bernard, Hunter, Rambo. Thats not that unrealistic. Hunter in the third may be a stretch, but not horrific by any means.
    So, you think that the Jets will not trade Revis? And if they did they will not get a 1st and a 4th?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Diddy View Post
    So, you think that the Jets will not trade Revis? And if they did they will not get a 1st and a 4th?
    They may trade him, I just dont think they get a first. All depends on what happens with his contract when he gets to the new team. I have to think some of the compensation may come next year depending on playing time and if he signs an extension.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude we don't need to trade Revis just to get Geno Smith. This is a horrible draft. Prefer we take Dion Jordan in the first, though Ansah would be finie too

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Dude we don't need to trade Revis just to get Geno Smith. This is a horrible draft. Prefer we take Dion Jordan in the first, though Ansah would be finie too
    Revis would be gettingthe jets in my scenario a QB Geno Smith and a Guard Bailey.

I'm sure tannenbaum would agree with you that a franchise QB not a commodity. If GENO is even a top 15 QB he is much more valuable than Revis.