Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So when will the Jets be back in the playoffs?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Pretty much this. Assuming we keep Revis our defense will be top 5 and could be top ten without him. If, and its a big if, we get average QB play this year there is no reason we can't beat out a team like the Bengals/Steelers/Colts/Chargers for a playoff spot.

I wouldn't bet on it, but I won't go into next season expecting to win 4 games likes most fans on this board.
    Really hard to make predictions until we know who will play QB. I think this team could go at least 9-7 with a solid draft and someone like Alex Smith at QB. We'll probably hover around .500 with a Matt Moore type or a rookie who plays reasonably well. I'm predicting under .500 if Sanchez remains at QB, regardless of whatever other changes are made to the roster, with potential to bottom out to something really terrible if Rex continues to blindly show faith throughout the season and play him.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Pretty much this. Assuming we keep Revis our defense will be top 5 and could be top ten without him. If, and its a big if, we get average QB play this year there is no reason we can't beat out a team like the Bengals/Steelers/Colts/Chargers for a playoff spot.

I wouldn't bet on it, but I won't go into next season expecting to win 4 games likes most fans on this board.
    Against who? The Jets defense feeded on the bottom 5 offenses in the NFL to pad the stats.

When Wreck's defense played a top 10 offensive unit, they got friggn' smoked.

And BTW, the Bengals, Steelers, Colts, Chargers have a much better teams than the Jets.

Jets will be lucky to win 4-6 games next season.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Against who? The Jets defense feeded on the bottom 5 offenses in the NFL to pad the stats.

When Wreck's defense played a top 10 offensive unit, they got friggn' smoked.

And BTW, the Bengals, Steelers, Colts, Chargers have a much better teams than the Jets.

Jets will be lucky to win 4-6 games next season.

The Jets beat the Colts, and narrowly lost up in Foxboro.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    How long before the Jets get back in the playoffs, nor sure ,how good is Winnipeg this season.?