Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 74

Thread: Brooklyn Assembly Democrat Caught Wearing Black Face & Afro Wig!

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Typical lib "logic" only blacks have the moral authority to appear in public as black and dopes who wouldnt know a minstrel show from a menstrual cycle must approve even the most innocuous Purim festooning, but gays can queer up marriage and dress up as/fashion crude genitalia of the opposite sex as they please - it's their human right
    Chief^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    They do exist.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Chief^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    They do exist.
    I'm not agreeing with the inuendo here but you and I and everyone else knows that racists and prejudice people exist. That is different than doing what Winston did earlier in basically calling out anyone that disagrees with the Presidents plan to spend us into oblivion and destroy our economy for future generations as a racist that is just upset because a Black Guy is spending their money.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I'm not agreeing with the inuendo here but you and I and everyone else knows that racists and prejudice people exist. That is different than doing what Winston did earlier in basically calling out anyone that disagrees with the Presidents plan to spend us into oblivion and destroy our economy for future generations as a racist that is just upset because a Black Guy is spending their money.
    Oh so that's the President's plan. Gee you're right I would be just as pissed if a white guy was spending our money. That's right white guys were spending our money before the President was elected.

    Maybe you should stop being so partisan and realize how absolutely pathetic the Republican party you support actual is when it comes to governing and compromising to get something done.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I'm not agreeing with the inuendo here but you and I and everyone else knows that racists and prejudice people exist. That is different than doing what Winston did earlier in basically calling out anyone that disagrees with the Presidents plan to spend us into oblivion and destroy our economy for future generations as a racist that is just upset because a Black Guy is spending their money.
    I think Winston was asking where was the outrage when a Repub was spending the same as the current Admin.

  5. #45

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post

    I think Winston was asking where was the outrage when a Repub was spending the same as the current Admin.
    The Republicans don't support deficit reduction they support spending cuts to allow more tax cuts. This debate isn't about deficit reduction if it was Simpson Bowles or something very close to it would have passed a year or 2 ago.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post

    I think Winston was asking where was the outrage when a Repub was spending the same as the current Admin.
    The outrage was there when Republicans did it. Deficits under Bush started to increase into his second term. By 2006 fiscal conservatives like myself were so frustrated that we didn't bother to vote in the 2006 elections. The Dem's were able to grab hold of congress and promptly moves to increase spending further frustrating fiscal conservatives.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Oh so that's the President's plan. Gee you're right I would be just as pissed if a white guy was spending our money. That's right white guys were spending our money before the President was elected.

    Maybe you should stop being so partisan and realize how absolutely pathetic the Republican party you support actual is when it comes to governing and compromising to get something done.
    More baseless accusations of racism. Thank you for proving my point over and over. And I'm not sure how you define compromise but when you have a president that raised taxes in January with 0 spending cuts in a fiscal cliff deal, come out in February and go on tour talking about how we need to raise taxes again the idea the suggestion that the GOP are the ones unwilling to compromise is comical. When you have a POTUS that is blatantly lying about the effects of a small budget cut in order to maintain the myth to the sheeple that government spending is what our economy needs to thrive, blaming those stubborn Republican racists only works on the most hardened and mindless Obama kool aid drinkers.

    FYI I consider myself a fiscal conservative. I am not a Republican. My political philosophy is much more aligned with libertarian ideals. I would vote for any politician that I believe will act with fiscal sanity. I tend to vote for Republican candidates because they are more likely to make smaller government a priority. I liked Romney because he was an businessman that came from outside the world of politics and would not have made conservative social values (which I detest) a priority. I thought he had the background to turn around our sinking ship economy.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    The Republicans don't support deficit reduction they support spending cuts to allow more tax cuts. This debate isn't about deficit reduction if it was Simpson Bowles or something very close to it would have passed a year or 2 ago.
    And why do they want to allow more tax cuts? So the economy can grow. And why do they want the economy to grow? Because growth is the magic sauce that reduces poverty, reduces deficits, reduces misery, and creates jobs. Those that own businesses do better and hire more people. Those that decide to risk it all and start a business actually have a chance to succeed.

    Meanwhile your liberal taxes and spend, government is the answer strategy fails everywhere it is tried.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    More baseless accusations of racism. Thank you for proving my point over and over. And I'm not sure how you define compromise but when you have a president that raised taxes in January with 0 spending cuts in a fiscal cliff deal, come out in February and go on tour talking about how we need to raise taxes again the idea the suggestion that the GOP are the ones unwilling to compromise is comical. When you have a POTUS that is blatantly lying about the effects of a small budget cut in order to maintain the myth to the sheeple that government spending is what our economy needs to thrive, blaming those stubborn Republican racists only works on the most hardened and mindless Obama kool aid drinkers.

    FYI I consider myself a fiscal conservative. I am not a Republican. My political philosophy is much more aligned with libertarian ideals. I would vote for any politician that I believe will act with fiscal sanity. I tend to vote for Republican candidates because they are more likely to make smaller government a priority. I liked Romney because he was an businessman that came from outside the world of politics and would not have made conservative social values (which I detest) a priority. I thought he had the background to turn around our sinking ship economy.
    Love the fake outrage. Just so we are clear I'm not accusing you or the being racist, I'm accusing you of being a partisan fake.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Love the fake outrage. Just so we are clear I'm not accusing you or the being racist, I'm accusing you of being a partisan fake.
    So your claim that "I", as if you know my positions in 2006, wasn't bothered by Bush's free spending ways and now only because a Black guy is president do I care is not an accusation of racism? You really think that? The truth is that you prove my point with every post. The idea that being fiscally responsible was something that popped up because a Black guy got elected is absurd.

    Where were these trillion dollar deficits during the Bush era? The problem with partisan liberals like you is that you aren't self aware. You clearly cant comprehend the budget math that is sinking us right now because if you could then you would be just as concerned as I am.

    I'm going to break it down for you. This deficit, combined with exploding debt in our states and municipalities is going to crush the middle class. When I say middle class in this context I'm using the Democrat definition of everyone except the top 1%. It will lead to a prolonged period of extremely high unemployment and general malaise. It will be a hole that takes decades to climb out of during which we will have a slow to no growth slog in the economy. European style 1% annual growth with negative REAL growth. An entire generation or more will be screwed. My personal motivation is to prevent this from happening plain and simple. I don't think it is fair that my and my kids generations will have lesser opportunity than my parents and grandparents had. I know that the types of policies pursued by the left tend to destroy the middle class and create the largest income gaps of any economic system. Communist Russia is the perfect example. Socialist Europe is not much better.

    Save your pretend outrage for someone that doesn't have a clue what their talking about.

  12. #52
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,086
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    The idea that being fiscally responsible was something that popped up because a Black guy got elected is absurd.
    Fight a war.

    Don't put the cost of said war into the ledger.

    Complain that people spend too much.

    Rinse.

    Repeat.

    Menstruate.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Fight two wars.

    Don't put the cost of said wars into the ledger.

    Complain that people spend too much.

    Rinse.

    Repeat.

    Menstruate.
    FIXED

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Fight a war.

    Don't put the cost of said war into the ledger.

    Complain that people spend too much.

    Rinse.

    Repeat.

    Menstruate.
    I'm confused. I thought the war in Iraq ended. Why is it still on the ledger costing 1.2trillion a year. Its weird because the CBO said that the cost at the time was more in the 100Billion per year range anyway. How does it effect todays massive budget deficit if it ended years ago?

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg View Post
    FIXED
    Thank you for clearing that up. Now please let me know what that has to do with the budget crisis we are facing today. The deficit has exploded for a variety of reasons. It seems like you think that its ok not to address it because you've come up with a make believe scenario in your head that a war from years ago caused it. Even assuming that were true how is that an excuse not to deal with the problem? I recall when Reagan was elected that he tackled high inflation and unemployment and solved the problem. He didn't go around for 8 years blaming Carter and using that as an excuse to ignore the countries financial mess.

  16. #56
    The wars were not paid for and therefore we are still paying the debts created by the wars. Interest on the debt doesn't count either?


    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Thank you for clearing that up. Now please let me know what that has to do with the budget crisis we are facing today. The deficit has exploded for a variety of reasons. It seems like you think that its ok not to address it because you've come up with a make believe scenario in your head that a war from years ago caused it. Even assuming that were true how is that an excuse not to deal with the problem? I recall when Reagan was elected that he tackled high inflation and unemployment and solved the problem. He didn't go around for 8 years blaming Carter and using that as an excuse to ignore the countries financial mess.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    So your claim that "I", as if you know my positions in 2006, wasn't bothered by Bush's free spending ways and now only because a Black guy is president do I care is not an accusation of racism? You really think that? The truth is that you prove my point with every post. The idea that being fiscally responsible was something that popped up because a Black guy got elected is absurd.

    Where were these trillion dollar deficits during the Bush era? The problem with partisan liberals like you is that you aren't self aware. You clearly cant comprehend the budget math that is sinking us right now because if you could then you would be just as concerned as I am.

    I'm going to break it down for you. This deficit, combined with exploding debt in our states and municipalities is going to crush the middle class. When I say middle class in this context I'm using the Democrat definition of everyone except the top 1%. It will lead to a prolonged period of extremely high unemployment and general malaise. It will be a hole that takes decades to climb out of during which we will have a slow to no growth slog in the economy. European style 1% annual growth with negative REAL growth. An entire generation or more will be screwed. My personal motivation is to prevent this from happening plain and simple. I don't think it is fair that my and my kids generations will have lesser opportunity than my parents and grandparents had. I know that the types of policies pursued by the left tend to destroy the middle class and create the largest income gaps of any economic system. Communist Russia is the perfect example. Socialist Europe is not much better.

    Save your pretend outrage for someone that doesn't have a clue what their talking about.
    Bush cut taxes, spent on wars without paying for it, added a huge middle class drug benifit and left office with an economy that had crashed. That crash destroyed tax revenue. The demographics of Medicare and SS have been in place for decades, that's not an Obama created problem.

    Pro-growth policies are policy's that put more money into the economy. Sequester is anti-growth. You support that. You also supported the Romney Tax plan which was revenue neutral. Not exactly pro-growth. Had he actually put out a plan that spelled out a more efficient tax policy by telling us which deductions he would trade for lower rates you could make the argument that it would be pro-growth on the margin because it might well be more efficient than the current tax code. The argument wasn't made by you or Romney or Ryan. They ran from making the tough decisions you simply assumed they would do something better on nothing on faith.

    There are lots of things I disagree with Obama on. The politics of personal vindictive isn't efficient or productive and Obama has larger consolidated his power base because the Republicans and Conservatives are so intent on bashing him that they can't articulate policy and why we need it.

    So yes I'm calling you and every so called Conservative out for their fake outrage. If you ever want to get better policy you better start convincing people what that policy is and why it's better because right now solid economic thinking is being destroyed by simple partisan hate.

    Additionally it's obvious that we are going to have big government regardless of who is in power for decades to come. Instead of attempting to make government dysfunctional, something Republicans have been doing for years, they might as well at least try and make it more efficient. On the margin, that would be pro-growth.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Bush cut taxes, spent on wars without paying for it, added a huge middle class drug benifit and left office with an economy that had crashed. That crash destroyed tax revenue. The demographics of Medicare and SS have been in place for decades, that's not an Obama created problem.

    Pro-growth policies are policy's that put more money into the economy. Sequester is anti-growth. You support that. You also supported the Romney Tax plan which was revenue neutral. Not exactly pro-growth. Had he actually put out a plan that spelled out a more efficient tax policy by telling us which deductions he would trade for lower rates you could make the argument that it would be pro-growth on the margin because it might well be more efficient than the current tax code. The argument wasn't made by you or Romney or Ryan. They ran from making the tough decisions you simply assumed they would do something better on nothing on faith.

    There are lots of things I disagree with Obama on. The politics of personal vindictive isn't efficient or productive and Obama has larger consolidated his power base because the Republicans and Conservatives are so intent on bashing him that they can't articulate policy and why we need it.

    So yes I'm calling you and every so called Conservative out for their fake outrage. If you ever want to get better policy you better start convincing people what that policy is and why it's better because right now solid economic thinking is being destroyed by simple partisan hate.

    Additionally it's obvious that we are going to have big government regardless of who is in power for decades to come. Instead of attempting to make government dysfunctional, something Republicans have been doing for years, they might as well at least try and make it more efficient. On the margin, that would be pro-growth.
    Doesn't matter what Bush did. Bush was not a fiscal conservative by any stretch. Barry was elected because he said he had a plan to fix things. We got a new expensive entitlement in Obamacare, a trillion (equal to the entire cost of Iraq and Afghanistan wars)in wasted stimulus and no plan whatsoever to fix it. Also, 4 years without a budget passed.

    I'm not sure what any of this has to do with your baseless accusations of racism with your "you just don't like it what a black guy spends money" comment.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Doesn't matter what Bush did. Bush was not a fiscal conservative by any stretch. Barry was elected because he said he had a plan to fix things. We got a new expensive entitlement in Obamacare, a trillion (equal to the entire cost of Iraq and Afghanistan wars)in wasted stimulus and no plan whatsoever to fix it. Also, 4 years without a budget passed.

    I'm not sure what any of this has to do with your baseless accusations of racism with your "you just don't like it what a black guy spends money" comment.
    Things are substantially better than when he took office, that's why he was overwhelmingly re-elected. You continue to ignore that as if things were great when he took office. Higher stock prices, more employment a bigger economy, rising assett prices, you think that would have happened if we cut spending during a hard recession? If you do your out of your mind. The stimulus should have been bigger.

  20. #60
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,386
    Its strange that a thread on Dov Hikind painting his face black devolves into....what this has devolved into.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us