Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tony Pauline: 2013 NFL mock draft: Geno Smith in top 10?

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    without question, in theory. but in reality, the ability to trade is contingent on finding a trading partner.
    There's always a trade partner. It's not the hard to hard, and even easier if you have a great draft position like we do this year.

Alot of times, a draft trade is agreed upon before the actual draft starts. I mean last year the Jets had a trade agreed with Pittsburgh, but they backed out when they were on the clock and Coples was still available.
    Last edited by King P; 02-28-2013 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Why do you assume anyone wants to trade UP?
    Why do you assume no one does? Every year there are trade ups in the 1st round. It will all depend on who is on the board when the jets come up.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by kali yuga View Post
    I'd be interested in seeing some of your other guaranteed predictions. I bet most of them are not very well thought out and mainly incorrect.
    LOL

Who are you?

I've only seen you post within the past two days and you come off as a major douchebag in every one of your posts.

I don't know if we will trade down or not, but I'm just excited to have a GM that is aware that you are allowed to trade down instead of just trading up.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Who are you?

I've only seen you post within the past two days and you come off as a major douchebag in every one of your posts.
    Would you like my social security number? Dick size? You sound like a blowhard that throws percentages out as easily as overblown personal anecdotes.

I bet I'm right, too.

But it is encouraging to see that you have the basic ability to search a person's posts. There may be some small hope for you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by kali yuga View Post
    Would you like my social security number? Dick size? You sound like a blowhard that throws percentages out as easily as overblown personal anecdotes.

I bet I'm right, too.

But it is encouraging to see that you have the basic ability to search a person's posts. There may be some small hope for you.
    Settle down, cupcake.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    A lot of people said the same thing about Mark Barron last year at this time.

And he ended up having an awesome rookie season.
    Barron was a far superior prospect, it isn't even close really.

Whoever we draft we can not draft a D lineman for the third year in a row. You can not stay locked in on one unit when the rest of your team has so many needs.