Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

No offense

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    This is comical, defense expert and idiot attorney pretending like they forget things etc. hope the jury sees right through this and they fry this skank.
    You just don't know what your talking about.My brother suffered from post traumatic stress syndrome. The price he paid for seeing combat in Vietnam.There are tens of thousands of police officers, firefighters,war veterans and tens of thousands of others who have been affected by ptss.There are firefighters who were in the twin towers after 9/11, who couldn't tell you to this day details of their rescue activity. Its a long established science, and for anybody to deny it shows their bias and ignorance.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    You just don't know what your talking about.My brother suffered from post traumatic stress syndrome. The price he paid for seeing combat in Vietnam.There are tens of thousands of police officers, firefighters,war veterans and tens of thousands of others who have been affected by ptss.There are firefighters who were in the twin towers after 9/11, who couldn't tell you to this day details of their rescue activity. Its a long established science, and for anybody to deny it shows their bias and ignorance.
    So...you are equating this self-centered skanktapus with Firefighters from 9/11 and Nam COmbat Vets?

Dude.

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    So...you are equating this self-centered skanktapus with Firefighters from 9/11 and Nam COmbat Vets?

Dude.

-
    Another expert on the life and personality of somebody they have never met.Im not comparing her to anyone.My point was fairly obvious. When people are in crisis situations sections of thier brain shuts down. Its a reaction based on the release of chemicals in the body, enzymes, and adrenaline.It can happen to anybody. Its not specific to law enforcement, and war veterans.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Another expert on the life and personality of somebody they have never met.Im not comparing her to anyone.My point was fairly obvious. When people are in crisis situations sections of thier brain shuts down. Its a reaction based on the release of chemicals in the body, enzymes, and adrenaline.It can happen to anybody. Its not specific to law enforcement, and war veterans.
    Its not specific to Law Enforcement and War Veterans, but when it happens to loony chicks on trial, only the things most convenient to the defense are forgotten, AMIRITE?

-

Nancy Grace

Its not specific to Law Enforcement and War Veterans, but when it happens to loony chicks on trial, only the things most convenient to the defense are forgotten, AMIRITE?

-
    It sounds like you come from that school of criminal justice.You made up your mind along time ago, thats the problem.You conveniantly ignore absurd arguments made by the prosecution.During her last cross examination he said there wasn't time for her to look for the knife, because his death occured within a specific amount of time.Is he suggesting she walked into the bathroom with a gun and knife, because she wasn't sure how she wanted to kill him????This is after she had been at his house for a day and a half.What specifically did say at her trial, that made you think shes a loony.

Jets Insider VIP
    It sounds like you come from that school of criminal justice.You made up your mind along time ago, thats the problem.You conveniantly ignore absurd arguments made by the prosecution.During her last cross examination he said there wasn't time for her to look for the knife, because his death occured within a specific amount of time.Is he suggesting she walked into the bathroom with a gun and knife, because she wasn't sure how she wanted to kill him????This is after she had been at his house for a day and a half.What specifically did say at her trial, that made you think shes a loony.
    The same can be said for yourself, methinks.

This is all Big L's fault for posting this thread in here.

I understand your point

-
    She has testified in a way that also has hurt her case. She testified her finger was broken, months before his death. She could have testified that it was hurt in the bathroom when she was attacked by Mr Alexander.AMIRITE

Honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

Honestly fishooked i hadn't made up my mind a while back.There are specific reasons i feel the way i do, and i've stated them.The only responses i get from my JI friends are genral comments about murder not being very neat and tidy.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

Yes, I am definately starting to regret it. There was comedy sex gold in the testimony, now it's turned un-Hampur.

GenoT- I haven't heard every minute of her testimony, but it seems like she has cherry picked convenient things to "forget" and remembers other convenient things during the alleged "blackout".

You could look at it that way

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Yes, I am definately starting to regret it. There was comedy sex gold in the testimony, now it's turned un-Hampur.

GenoT- I haven't heard every minute of her testimony, but it seems like she has cherry picked convenient things to "forget" and remembers other convenient things during the alleged "blackout".
    She also testified she threw the gun and rope away, and put the camera in the washing machine. not especially helpful to her case

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    No, you don't know what your talking about I said the attorney, and expert. Please don't associate military personnel with this twat unless she is gonna take a jizz for one of them.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Please don't associate military personnel with this twat unless she is gonna take a jizz for one of them.
    In Mod school they called this sort of thing "a deterioration in the level of dialogue".

-

Jets Insider VIP
    She would make an excellent Dom...

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    In Mod school they called this sort of thing "a deterioration in the level of dialogue".

-
    Understood, I find it ridiculous comparing this psycho to Vets.

I don't believe a single word that comes out of her mouth...IMO she is guilty and it was premeditated.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

-
    I'll allow it.

Counselor, you'd better be going somewhere with this.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    I'll allow it.

Counselor, you'd better be going somewhere with this.

Bewildered Beast
    Jeez, I can't wait for next week's installment of "Bimbos and Barristers".

POSSBILY

Apache51

No, you don't know what your talking about I said the attorney, and expert. Please don't associate military personnel with this twat unless she is gonna take a jizz for one of them.
    Talking as intelligent adults, you realize she as a human being is capable of suffering the samr trauma as other human beings, including the great men and women in our military.Shes on trial for what happened on one day in her life.If you take that day away, what in her her life would make you feel that way about her. You could be right. She could be a disgusting self centered, psycho.I don't know that though, i've never met her, and anybody else who knows her well.

Based on the facts

Quote Originally Posted by Section 224B View Post
    I don't believe a single word that comes out of her mouth...IMO she is guilty and it was premeditated.
    Based on the facts presented in court, the argument that it was pre meditated is ridiculous.