Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I wish you guys would refer to me as gene, im not an outsider anymore. Im not crying about it though. Proof im not a sissyboy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACpNVD5GMUw

Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    LOL, remember that show. Chuck Barris the host was so coked up on almost all those shows, it was so obvious.

Hall Of Fame
    Welcome to BizzaroLand

http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Welcome to BizzaroLand

http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/
    Finally, a site where I can access a full selection of Jodi Arias's hand-hewn artwork.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Reviews:

-WHen I first set eyes on "Pensive by the toolshed" done by Jodi in pastel, I knew this genius did not have the capacity to shoot someone in the head and then stab them after a long trip from somewhere else. Not to mention bone them too.- Gnot

-

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    "G'not". Sounds familiar.
    OOOH, SNAP ON THE MODS!

waitaminnit

I respect your views. But the facts are she broke up with him.Then moved back to California.
    ok.. now i Just read the latest :

The psychologist called by Jodi Arias' defense team has admitted that the accused murderer lied to him during a post traumatic stress disorder test, and told the court that the test should have been re-administered.

Dr. Richard Samuels told an Arizona court Monday that he diagnosed Arias, 32, with PTSD after she shot and repeatedly stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander in the summer of 2008. But Samuels also admitted Arias lied to him at the time he gave her the PTSD test, telling him what she told authorities during her police interrogation – that two masked intruders killed Alexander as she cowered in the corner. She later admitted she killed Alexander, but claims it was in self defense.

wether she has PTSD or not, she is clearly a psychopathic liar, if she knew she could have gotten away with the masked men story she would stilll be telling it today.. She clearly is a murderer..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Reviews:

-WHen I first set eyes on "Pensive by the toolshed" done by Jodi in pastel, I knew this genius did not have the capacity to shoot someone in the head and then stab them after a long trip from somewhere else. Not to mention bone them too.- Gnot

-
    LOL'ed to the point people were looking at me.

Hall Of Fame
    I wish you guys would refer to me as gene, im not an outsider anymore. Im not crying about it though. Proof im not a sissyboy
    Gene is a name like Dennis or Duane... your parents didn't do you any favors.

Do you have a better middle name we could go with?

I like gene, some fiends call me Geno. Others call me something else, which will not be revealed here.I want to retain my right to post on this forum on a regular basis you understand!

I have a good friend whos name is Duane. He's a big time Rams fan.Whenever they score, he has a little toy gorilla in a Rams jersey jump up and down......Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    ok.. now i Just read the latest :

The psychologist called by Jodi Arias' defense team has admitted that the accused murderer lied to him during a post traumatic stress disorder test, and told the court that the test should have been re-administered.

Dr. Richard Samuels told an Arizona court Monday that he diagnosed Arias, 32, with PTSD after she shot and repeatedly stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander in the summer of 2008. But Samuels also admitted Arias lied to him at the time he gave her the PTSD test, telling him what she told authorities during her police interrogation – that two masked intruders killed Alexander as she cowered in the corner. She later admitted she killed Alexander, but claims it was in self defense.

wether she has PTSD or not, she is clearly a psychopathic liar, if she knew she could have gotten away with the masked men story she would stilll be telling it today.. She clearly is a murderer..
    A bad witness so far, was not prepared well for cross examination.Doesn't change my opinion, that there was no pre-meditation however

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Whenever they score, he has a little toy gorilla in a Rams jersey jump up and down......Funny.
    Nurse Ratchett amused by this.... at all?

-

Hall Of Fame
    I like gene, some fiends call me Geno. Others call me something else, which will not be revealed here.I want to retain my right to post on this forum on a regular basis you understand!
    Geno is cool. Stick with that.

Nurse Ratchett amused by this.... at all?

-
    Just watched one flew over for the first time in years. You could tell how little Danny Devito really was in that movie,Nurse Ratchett was real evil, wasn't she.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

You could tell how little Danny Devito really was in that movie.
    In Taxi I kept confusing him with Lou Alcindor.

-

[QUOTE=32green;4841333]In Taxi I kept confusing him with Lou Alcindor.

-[/QUOTEThats true, he obviously was a little guy. but he appeared to be a midget in one flew over

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=GenoT;4841337]
    In Taxi I kept confusing him with Lou Alcindor.

-[/QUOTEThats true, he obviously was a little guy. but he appeared to be a midget in one flew over
    Well done, touche.

Bewildered Beast
    Geno is cool. Stick with that.
    You told me you want everyone to call him "Ruprecht".

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    You told me you want everyone to call him "Ruprecht".