Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    So where does this trial stand? Is it in the Jury's hands now? Are they still deliberating? What? When's the verdict?
    All this is about is death or no death, since they only need 1/12 jurors not wanting to hang her she will most likely become head carpet muncher wherever she lands. Although they have 4 beavers on death row out there.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Verdict in yet?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Don't make me laugh.Your making a medical diagnosis,based on what her testimony,your the nut.What husband are you talking about. You watched the trial.What husband are you talking about??????
    your ~ you‘re ~ yours
    [‘your’ and ‘you’re’ have the same pronunciation that rhymes with ‘door’, ‘yours’ has the additional ‘z’ sound at the end]

“Your” (determiner – possessive adjective of the second person pronoun “you”) means ‘of, belonging to, made by, said by or done by; {used before titles of important people – Your Honour, Your Majesty, etc.}; belonging or of a person or people in general – of anybody, belonging to everybody’,

e.g.

Is that girl your sister?

I can’t carry your bag; it weighs a ton!

The accused said to the judge, “Your Honour, I am not guilty.”

“You’re” is the short form of ‘you are’:

e.g.

You’re early for your class today.

I said to her, “Thank you.” → → She replied with a smile, “You’re welcome.”

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If she was that way, there would have been plenty of evidence of it presented by the prosecution.It would have made there case much more powerful.Why didn't they present it.There being nice to her,there asking for the death penalty!!If any of that evidence existed, they would have presented it.There in this case to win
    That type of evidence is generally inadmissible under the rules of evidence.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im starting to reaquint myself with everybody. I started posting about four months ago.Was in a bad accident, still recuperating, that's why i've been able to watch all the trial coverage.Please, no jokes about the accident affecting my ability to think rationally.Lol
    Sorry about the accident. Maybe if I had known I would have backed off on the grammar and diction police thing. Still don't agree with you though. 19 stabs, one gunshot and throat slit from ear to ear does not spell self-defense.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    The spelling police are douchebags.

FTFY
    It's actually not spelling, its diction. Or is it usage? Spelling was okay.

Signed, Douchebag.
    Last edited by RIJetFan; 03-27-2013 at 10:31 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stumbled accross this case about 3 weeks ago while my wife was channel surfing. When I heard Nancy Grace ( or whatever her name is) talking about bleioow jaaoobbs, I immediately made my wife stop the surfing..

Anyway, I find the psycho b1tch ( not Nancy, Jodi) smoking hot in a weird kind of way. !

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    That type of evidence is generally inadmissible under the rules of evidence.
    Im not talking about admissible evidence.Im talking about incidents of violence,that without question would have been reported by the media. If there was any such incident, it would have been reported by HLN, cheerleaders for the State attorneys office.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    Sorry about the accident. Maybe if I had known I would have backed off on the grammar and diction police thing. Still don't agree with you though. 19 stabs, one gunshot and throat slit from ear to ear does not spell self-defense.
    It could be both self defense,and overkill,based on a pattern of abuse over the years. I feel terrible for the family of Mr Alexander, but the guy treated her like trash, and used her, for his own needs for quite a while.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    As crazy as this chick is I would still risk dating and perhaps marrying her. After Timmy posted that plaid skirt ,slippery inside thing. Terrified your wife might kill you at any moment but unable to keep your hands off her. Mmmm that's romance kids

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    As crazy as this chick is I would still risk dating and perhaps marrying her. After Timmy posted that plaid skirt ,slippery inside thing. Terrified your wife might kill you at any moment but unable to keep your hands off her. Mmmm that's romance kids
    You sir, are the gift that keeps on giving!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Like OJ. Until the baztards took him from us.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    He's like a gindaloon bull rider who had the misfortune of being born in bull-less Staten Island. Instead he bounces from stall to stall mounting insane chicks waiting for the gate to open.

One minute he's waving his cowboy hat, the next he's eating baloney sangwhiches with Cracky the crack- haid in Rikers.

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    He's like a gindaloon bull rider who had the misfortune of being born in bull-less Staten Island. Instead he bounces from stall to stall mounting insane chicks waiting for the gate to open.

One minute he's waving his cowboy hat, the next he's eating baloney sangwhiches with Cracky the crack- haid in Rikers.

-
    So you're saying Ragu, like a bull ride, lasts 5 seconds?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

-
    lmfao!!!!! that goes on the tombstone or put it in my sig. at the very least

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    lmfao!!!!! that goes on the tombstone or put it in my sig. at the very least

You have been awarded 5 free donkey name-callings* to other posters for your sense of humor.

*Not to be used against me.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    . After Timmy posted that plaid skirt ,slippery inside thing. Terrified your wife might kill you at any moment but unable to keep your hands off her. Mmmm that's romance kids
    I saw that in a British movie once. Some girl/woman in a plaid skirt trying to seduce a guy by saying she was "getting all slippery inside."

I've never forgot it.
    Last edited by Timmy®; 03-29-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I saw that in a British movie once. Some girl/woman in a plaid skirt trying to seduce a guy by saying she was "getting all slippery inside."

I've never forgot it.
    Ya gotta figure that whatever dog***k Poleez dept. it is that covers your area def. has a folder that says "That CHicago City fella" tucked away filled with various crimestoppers tips that come in every time something strange happens up your way.

Hello?

Its Ned FOrthright. Ed MGHees dog....I know who did it.

Lemme guess now...that CHicago CIty Fella.

You pick him up already?

No...not yet. Listen Ned...I dont figure how yesterday he was the one leering at Sally Lemmings at the Library, then driving clear across the county to shave Ed's dog.

He's a slippery type SHerriff, I dont aim to tell you your business. Them shoulders was rounded in a labor camp I tell ya.

Thanks Ned. I'll take a drive by his spread.

-
    Last edited by 32green; 03-29-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

-
    Now that you mention it, Ragu seems awfully familiar to me now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya gotta figure that whatever dog***k Poleez dept. it is that covers your area def. has a folder that says "That CHicago City fella" tucked away filled with various crimestoppers tips that come in every time something strange happens up your way.

Hello?

Its Ned FOrthright. Ed MGHees dog....I know who did it.

Lemme guess now...that CHicago CIty Fella.

You pick him up already?

No...not yet. Listen Ned...I dont figure how yesterday he was the one leering at Sally Lemmings at the Library, then driving clear across the county to shave Ed's dog.

He's a slippery type SHerriff, I dont aim to tell you your business. Them shoulders was rounded in a labor camp I tell ya.

Thanks Ned. I'll take a drive by his spread.

-
    Last edited by 32green; 03-29-2013 at 03:11 PM.