Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Cold blooded murder by a heartless crazy deranged evil lunatic. Not stupid crazy smart crazy. My guess if she looked like Rosie O'Donnell you'd care less.
    I don't find her attractive

Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    Under the rules of evidence, her being crazy with previous boyfriends would be inadmissible. You keep asking why haven't we heard that kind of testimony. Because that kind of testimony would not be allowed into evidence.
    There would have been a pre trial hearing where that evidence would be argued as admissible.Just like the hearings on whether the domestic violence would be admissible

Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    The jurys questions don't really follow the case most of the time. It just seems they want to assasinate her any way they can. The prosecutor hangs out signing autographs after trial everyday and everyone in the room has attacked the battered women psychologist. It may not be called a mistrial yet, but the appeals court will destroy this case.
    The prosecutor shouldn't swing for the fence like the one did in the Casey Anthony trial.
    Im sorry, to everybody here who feels differently than i do.Apache, bigragu, etc,etc.Theres a huge difference between pre meditated and a heat of the moment killing. That crime scene cries out heat of the moment,along with all the circumstances the two days prior to the killing.Its the way i feel, and i don't want any of you to hold it against me.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Im sorry, to everybody here who feels differently than i do.Apache, bigragu, etc,etc.Theres a huge difference between pre meditated and a heat of the moment killing. That crime scene cries out heat of the moment,along with all the circumstances the two days prior to the killing.Its the way i feel, and i don't want any of you to hold it against me.
    If it's heat of the moment, you don't lie about it and say "I was never there!"

You pick up the phone and dial 911 and say "OMG, there's been an accident"

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    If it's heat of the moment, you don't lie about it and say "I was never there!"

You pick up the phone and dial 911 and say "OMG, there's been an accident"
    Bull**** Big L. Saying that to you as a JI friend of course.How many people in this country have lied initially in their involvement in wrongdoing. Hit and run, robbery, whatever.This isn't a blind defense of her. She killed someone, she was scared ****less,about spending 10 years or whatever in prison.Im not justifying it Big L, but it doesn't mean that her self defense claim has to be a lie also

All League
    Bull**** Big L. Saying that to you as a JI friend of course.How many people in this country have lied initially in their involvement in wrongdoing. Hit and run, robbery, whatever.This isn't a blind defense of her. She killed someone, she was scared ****less,about spending 10 years or whatever in prison.Im not justifying it Big L, but it doesn't mean that her self defense claim has to be a lie also
    How dare you speak to the Tournament of Hampur Losers Champion like that!

If she thought about 10 years in the joint, then she obviously thought she did something wrong. There is nothing wrong about self defense.

Game, set, match.

Jets Insider VIP
    Not me. Listen if she offed him or when she offed him people think this great panic comes over you. True in actual accidents and those people usually do mistakenly say something which is why they should keep there traps shut to the lawyer gets there. Cops will and have to write down every word you say at no point will try to stop you from blabbering guilt all over yourself. My guess she sat there with the body thought about getting rid of it buy why she figured it's not as easy as it sounds plus then shes totally fd if caught. No she thought and thought and what we're seeing now is the basic start of that plan falling apart. Detectives are smart most of them are criminals in their brains they just dont know it. She didn't panic she was as cool as a cucumber. Sociopaths think no one can out manuver them until they get caught. They go on for years never getting caught then that one time boom it's over. She's killed before maybe not a person but a bunny or squirrel for sure. Maybe even a neighbors dog whos barking made tea time impossible.

How dare you speak to the Tournament of Hampur Losers Champion like that!

If she thought about 10 years in the joint, then she obviously thought she did something wrong. There is nothing wrong about self defense.

Game, set, match.
    I am now speaking to you with tears streaming down my face.Im a rookie and didn't show you the proper respect.She testified, she never killed anybody before and really didn't think about what society would think as to her being justified or not. Look at the Zimmerman case in Florida.The police never wanted him charged, but politics got in the way,and he was charged with 1st degree murder

Not me. Listen if she offed him or when she offed him people think this great panic comes over you. True in actual accidents and those people usually do mistakenly say something which is why they should keep there traps shut to the lawyer gets there. Cops will and have to write down every word you say at no point will try to stop you from blabbering guilt all over yourself. My guess she sat there with the body thought about getting rid of it buy why she figured it's not as easy as it sounds plus then shes totally fd if caught. No she thought and thought and what we're seeing now is the basic start of that plan falling apart. Detectives are smart most of them are criminals in their brains they just dont know it. She didn't panic she was as cool as a cucumber. Sociopaths think no one can out manuver them until they get caught. They go on for years never getting caught then that one time boom it's over. She's killed before maybe not a person but a bunny or squirrel for sure. Maybe even a neighbors dog whos barking made tea time impossible.
    Ragu, how can you say she was cool as a cucumber.She cleaned up 10% of the bathroom, threw the camera in the washing machine,and took the rope that he tied her up with,and threw it in a gas station dumpster.Not the acts of someone who had a plan.The testimony now is the camera caught a reflection of her taking the last picture of him in the shower.@ seconds after that pic was taken, the violence started. The reflection shows her with both hands on the camera, no knife or gun. It backs up her testimony in a major way

To add to what i said, the reflection was caught in his left eye.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ragu, how can you say she was cool as a cucumber.She cleaned up 10% of the bathroom, threw the camera in the washing machine,and took the rope that he tied her up with,and threw it in a gas station dumpster.Not the acts of someone who had a plan.The testimony now is the camera caught a reflection of her taking the last picture of him in the shower.@ seconds after that pic was taken, the violence started. The reflection shows her with both hands on the camera, no knife or gun. It backs up her testimony in a major way
    Her plan,was to appear like she had no plan. My God man don't you get it.

Her plan,was to appear like she had no plan. My God man don't you get it.
    WHAT.RAGU THIS ELABORATE PLAN REALLY DIDN'T SERVE HER WELL DID IT.SHE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE JUST SHOT HIM 5 TIMES TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD.OR TOLD THE POLICE FROM THE GET GO SHE WAS ATTACKED. iF SHES CONVICTED OF 1ST DEGREE MURDER ITS BECAUSE OF HER LIES AFTER THE FACT.HOW CAN YOU SAY[RESPECTFULLY],WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THAT WAS PART OF HER PLAN?

All Pro
    The bottom line is that it is nothing short of absurd to suggest that it is self-defense when she shot AND stabbed him multiple times AND also cut his throat from ear to ear. Respectfully, I will be extremely surprised if the jury is as dumb as you.

Jets Insider VIP
    WHAT.RAGU THIS ELABORATE PLAN REALLY DIDN'T SERVE HER WELL DID IT.SHE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE JUST SHOT HIM 5 TIMES TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD.OR TOLD THE POLICE FROM THE GET GO SHE WAS ATTACKED. iF SHES CONVICTED OF 1ST DEGREE MURDER ITS BECAUSE OF HER LIES AFTER THE FACT.HOW CAN YOU SAY[RESPECTFULLY],WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THAT WAS PART OF HER PLAN?
    I can't.

1. How did I miss this thread?

B. This GenoT guy....WTF??

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

1. Forgot to put on your glasses?

B. Your guess is as good as mine.
    Last edited by Big L; 04-16-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

Where have you been?

Every time I hope this thread dies, its back at the top of the hampur.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Where have you been?

Every time I hope this thread dies, its back at the top of the hampur.
    Tell the jury to get with the verdict so it can die.

Please.

For the love of God.

Jets Insider VIP
    Tell the jury to get with the verdict so it can die.

Please.

For the love of God.

I think the longer this goes on, the more of a chance that GenoT is going to end up being right

Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    The bottom line is that it is nothing short of absurd to suggest that it is self-defense when she shot AND stabbed him multiple times AND also cut his throat from ear to ear. Respectfully, I will be extremely surprised if the jury is as dumb as you.
    My argument has always been that this wasn't a pre meditated crime. She was attacked and used excessive force, therefore she should be found guilty of 2nd degree murder.I never said, and im not saying now she should walk scott free