Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Im not defending anybody.Im defending the jury verdict.Did you watch that trial?You pay too much attention to HLN. They fuel peoples anger, by presenting a one sided view of the evidence.Its calculated, if they can get peoples emotions involved, the chances are more people will tune in and make them a fortune. It worked in the Anthony case, its working in the Arias case. Sooner or later someones gonna die in the electric chair for a crime they didn't commit because of what HLN does. And they couldn't care less. They don't care about a defendants fair trial rights, and they don't care about the victims family.
    Even a majority of the defense attorneys that usually are pro defendant are taking the other side.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Even a majority of the defense attorneys that usually are pro defendant are taking the other side.
    I know, but the people we hear on tv might not know as much as you or i about the facts of the case. Alot of those defense attorneys on HLN,haven't tried a case in years,and alot defended white collar criminals

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know, but the people we hear on tv might not know as much as you or i about the facts of the case. Alot of those defense attorneys on HLN,haven't tried a case in years,and alot defended white collar criminals
    C'mon most of these attorneys are local practicing sharks from Arizona.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    she didn't "admit" to anything.. She made up 3 different stories. At first she said she had nothing to do with his death. Of course when she was trapped when police showed her she was at the crime scene, oh ok onto story number 2 ha.. Still to football man your wise in that area
    She admitted lying about her involment.Said she was scared that people might not accept the self defense claim,and also knew she would have to spill her and Travis's dirty laundry in public.Im not defending that at all, but it doesn't mean she committed pre meditated murder. What happened in that Bathroom was unexpected by him and her, im convinced of that.The lying after the killing convinces me more it wasn't planned.If she didn't want to get caught, presumably she didn't want to get killed by travis.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im not defending anybody.Im defending the jury verdict.Did you watch that trial?You pay too much attention to HLN. They fuel peoples anger, by presenting a one sided view of the evidence.Its calculated, if they can get peoples emotions involved, the chances are more people will tune in and make them a fortune. It worked in the Anthony case, its working in the Arias case. Sooner or later someones gonna die in the electric chair for a crime they didn't commit because of what HLN does. And they couldn't care less. They don't care about a defendants fair trial rights, and they don't care about the victims family.
    That's true they buried oj before the trial even began. Then the glove didn't fit and you must acquit! Innocent until proven guilty is a crock of ****.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    That's true they buried oj before the trial even began. Then the glove didn't fit and you must acquit! Innocent until proven guilty is a crock of ****.
    HLN is making a foutune covering the trial. they show five minutes of trial, then go to commercial for five minutes

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if you remember the Jon Benet ramsey case.Everybody, including me thought that the mother or father had something to do with her death.The D.A was trying desperatly to charge them, turns out years later, we found out they weren't responsible..
    We did?

Get your facts straight They were actually indicted by a grand jury but the DA didnt press charges.

No one has ever been charged.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    We did?

Get your facts straight They were actually indicted by a grand jury but the DA didnt press charges.

So DNA evidence at the crime scene not good enough? It's good enough to put people in the chair. Or get them out the chair. They,were cleared when the DNA at the crime scene didnt match them. That's why the DA didn't go for it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    So DNA evidence at the crime scene not good enough? It's good enough to put people in the chair. Or get them out the chair. They,were cleared when the DNA at the crime scene didnt match them. That's why the DA didn't go for it.
    Since no one was charged, no one was "cleared."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since no one was charged, no one was "cleared."
    Yes but the parents submitted their DNA to rule them out. The bastard that committed the crime did not. Hence he got away???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That case was fixed.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    We did?

You could indict a pound of swiss cheese with a grand jury, The d.A wanted to charge them but didn't have enough evidence, that would satisfy a jury. The point is the D.A.everybody in the media, and most of us, thought they were involved.Lo and behold the new D.A comes in, reopens the case and excludes the parents because the little girls underwear showed dna of an unknown person.The District attorney even felt it necessary to go on Larry king and clear the parents name

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    You could indict a pound of swiss cheese with a grand jury, The d.A wanted to charge them but didn't have enough evidence, that would satisfy a jury. The point is the D.A.everybody in the media, and most of us, thought they were involved.Lo and behold the new D.A comes in, reopens the case and excludes the parents because the little girls underwear showed dna of an unknown person.The District attorney even felt it necessary to go on Larry king and clear the parents name
    Just because there is someone elses DNA, doesn't mean the parents had nothing to do with it.

You see that Patsy Ramsey? Crazy eyes.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just because there is someone elses DNA, doesn't mean the parents had nothing to do with it.

You see that Patsy Ramsey? Crazy eyes.
    They took that DNA, and matched it to anybody who might have come into contact with that underwear.and there was no match. that tells me intruder.How can you be so hard on them without any evidence. The damn D.A went on national television and ruled the parents out, what more do you want????Crazy eyes means nothing. Ted Bundy killed over a dozen women, no crazy eyes. Jeffrey Dahmer cooked human flesh in his kitchen, no crazy eyes

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    They took that DNA, and matched it to anybody who might have come into contact with that underwear.and there was no match. that tells me intruder.How can you be so hard on them without any evidence. The damn D.A went on national television and ruled the parents out, what more do you want????Crazy eyes means nothing. Ted Bundy killed over a dozen women, no crazy eyes. Jeffrey Dahmer cooked human flesh in his kitchen, no crazy eyes

Sorry...if you dont see crazy I cant help you.

And again, so there was maybe a 3rd part involved does NOT exonerate Patsy.

This is just my personal opinion after summing up what I've seen/read......Patsy was jealous of her beautiful and talented daughter, because she was going to grow up to have a bright future and be a beautiful woman. Patsy had cancer and was not that attractive, and knew she would die. Also, I believe the father may have been molesting the little girl, which also enraged Patsy, making her feel sexually inadequite to her husband. So Patsy murders the child out of pure jealousy (too much evidence points to this ie: ransom note, same cloths from night before, garrot was made with her painting supplies, and if you watch her interviews closly her body language indicates lying). John Ramsey knew this, and covered it all up by "botching" the crime scene and by paying off the Colorado DA's office, who have clearly been at odds with the Boulder PD since the very begginning. Not to mention, the Ramsey's have forged close relationships with many of the men from the Colorado DA's office (how convenient). Several attended Patsy's funneral and 2 were pallbearers. In interviews with them, when confronted about evidence pointing to Patsy, their responses were usually "it's circumstantial" or "it's just not possible for a parent(s) to do such a thing to their child". BS! You read/hear about parents abusing, molesting, torturing, and killing their children ALL THE TIME! With today's technology and the insurmountable evidence, this case should be solved. But for some reason, some evidence has never been tested/measured and it sure seems to me that someone's looking the other way.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

This is just my personal opinion after summing up what I've seen/read......Patsy was jealous of her beautiful and talented daughter, because she was going to grow up to have a bright future and be a beautiful woman. Patsy had cancer and was not that attractive, and knew she would die. Also, I believe the father may have been molesting the little girl, which also enraged Patsy, making her feel sexually inadequite to her husband. So Patsy murders the child out of pure jealousy (too much evidence points to this ie: ransom note, same cloths from night before, garrot was made with her painting supplies, and if you watch her interviews closly her body language indicates lying). John Ramsey knew this, and covered it all up by "botching" the crime scene and by paying off the Colorado DA's office, who have clearly been at odds with the Boulder PD since the very begginning. Not to mention, the Ramsey's have forged close relationships with many of the men from the Colorado DA's office (how convenient). Several attended Patsy's funneral and 2 were pallbearers. In interviews with them, when confronted about evidence pointing to Patsy, their responses were usually "it's circumstantial" or "it's just not possible for a parent(s) to do such a thing to their child". BS! You read/hear about parents abusing, molesting, torturing, and killing their children ALL THE TIME! With today's technology and the insurmountable evidence, this case should be solved. But for some reason, some evidence has never been tested/measured and it sure seems to me that someone's looking the other way.
    I understand your view based on what you said. But none of that evidence was put to the test in a court of law.Your looking at facts that were presented from the point of view that she was involved, naturally its going to look damning.But that evidence was never challenged. The DNa evidence is objective evidence, you can't argue that.When a District attorney goes on national television and admits his office was wrong, thats very convincing.And he knew all the things you just discussed.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you are on the money here. If I remember correctly, there were strong indications, medical and otherwise, that the kid was being molested on a regular basis. As sick as it is, many child-molestors like to "share" their victims. The fact that someone else's dna was found does not absolve the parents. Far from it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I know its "HLN" but obviously this is a real video of a psychopath when she thought the cameras were off as she said "don't turn on the camera yet" she is a great actress..

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c4#...ra-was-off.cnn

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I know its "HLN" but obviously this is a real video of a psychopath when she thought the cameras were off as she said "don't turn on the camera yet" she is a great actress..

very cute and sexy. i see why Ragu would wed her.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh, much ado about nothing.

The thread lives! What's going on in this case now? Has it gone to the Jury?