Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 581 to 593 of 593

Thread: Jodi Arias

  1. #581
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Im gonna write that chick in prison. Woo her, make her fall in love.....then send Southside up there in,my place. He might have to marry the total Nutjob but he will get laid for sure. I'll post updates as this plays along

  2. #582
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post


    definitely looks a little off. kind of like a cross between Ann Curry and the kid in
    Greatest Sports Story thread.
    Crazy eyes if I've ever seen them. Looks like she would try anything, even Southside.

  3. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Crazy eyes if I've ever seen them. Looks like she would try anything, even Southside.
    No question Crazy-Eye.

    Exact same look in the eye as my demented ex-fiancee. Thank god we didn't get married.. Or WORSE, have a kid!

  4. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    No question Crazy-Eye.

    Exact same look in the eye as my demented ex-fiancee. Thank god we didn't get married.. Or WORSE, have a kid!
    Whadyou sayredd-foxx-2.jpg

  5. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Whadyou sayredd-foxx-2.jpg
    It doesn't mean I don't love her.

    The police took my Jodi away.

  6. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I'm sure back in the day chicks like that got "preferred treatment" and quite a party when they were in lockup.. image.jpg

  7. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    I'm sure back in the day chicks like that got "preferred treatment" and quite a party when they were in lockup.. image.jpg
    I can't imagine much has changed... usedtobeaco Jetworks, what say you?

  8. #588
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I can't imagine much has changed... usedtobeaco Jetworks, what say you?
    A) That's a cop, so ask 32Groin

    B) They call female inmates chickenheads and bulldaggers with good reason. Folla?

  9. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    It doesn't mean I don't love her.

    The police took my Jodi away.

  10. #590
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,323
    I'd take Jodi over Jets Babe.

  11. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    A) That's a cop, so ask 32Groin

    B) They call female inmates chickenheads and bulldaggers with good reason. Folla?
    CO= Corrections Officer.

    I thought someone said you were a Guard before your Medical Profession?

  12. #592
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    A) That's a cop, so ask 32Groin
    Ask me what? I cant be held responsible for every photo of gay cops in boner-bulging nylon short-shorts strutting purposefully to 136 Jane street on July 6th 1986 at 1423 hrs.


    Common

    -

  13. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    I'm sure back in the day chicks like that got "preferred treatment" and quite a party when they were in lockup.. image.jpg
    Ha sorry for throwing that photo up really didn't belong.. Knew they were pd not CO.. My PO bud posted on fb, was joking that PO in suit was him and he just got "taken care of " by the rook PO in background who is washing his face with a towell while front guard stood guard lol.. Would explain the grin, skip, and half wood ha.. bullying at finest I guess
    Last edited by Cleansweep2013; 11-10-2013 at 08:43 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us