Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 593

Thread: Jodi Arias

  1. #81
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    The medical examiner testified the gunshot woulld not have left him incapacitated. a 25 cailber weapon is not much more than a BB gun.I have no idea how the human brain works in times of that kind of crisis. But there were many psychiatrists believe that white outs are a reality. example, OJ might actually believe that he had nothing to do withe that double murder. If she planned on killing him when she allegedly stole a gun, and drove 800 miles to kill him,why did she use a knife??She stays a day and a half at his house, has sex with him twice, goes to sleep in his bed for the night, and then waits till he gets out of the shower to kill him......with a knife.She had two dozen chances probably in the day and a half she was there to shoot him 5 times in the back of the head.
    Regardless though, he was shot in the head, most likely as an afterthought for her attempt to cover up her own tracks.

    She doesn't exactly pain the picture of someone that is mentally stable person and capable of making sound decisions though.

    She's changed her story 3 times, she is all about trying to save her own ass.

    She threw her own mother under the bus in court, saying that she was beaten and traumatized as a child. With her own mother in court, supporting her, she comes out with this.

    All about self-preservation, this one is.

  2. #82
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    A .25 or .22, for that matter, can do quite a bit of damage depending upon where they hit, speed upon impact... and what they bounce off once they enter the body. They can really ricochet around in there.

    -
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KZQSo5VCJic

  3. #83
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    I disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Regardless though, he was shot in the head, most likely as an afterthought for her attempt to cover up her own tracks.

    She doesn't exactly pain the picture of someone that is mentally stable person and capable of making sound decisions though.

    She's changed her story 3 times, she is all about trying to save her own ass.

    She threw her own mother under the bus in court, saying that she was beaten and traumatized as a child. With her own mother in court, supporting her, she comes out with this.

    All about self-preservation, this one is.
    She admitted to lying about what actually happened. Lying is wrong under any circumstance. The reality is she could spend the rest of her life in prison, for defending herself. the main reason why she lied.This is a women who's worked two and three jobs her whole life to be independent. After a year and a half with Mr Alexander she was an emotional wreck and broke. She had to borrow money, to drive to Cali, to live with her grandmother. No evidence was presented that she has a history of mental breakdowns, or examples of any violence, at all.

  4. #84
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    She admitted to lying about what actually happened. Lying is wrong under any circumstance. The reality is she could spend the rest of her life in prison, for defending herself. the main reason why she lied.This is a women who's worked two and three jobs her whole life to be independent. After a year and a half with Mr Alexander she was an emotional wreck and broke. She had to borrow money, to drive to Cali, to live with her grandmother. No evidence was presented that she has a history of mental breakdowns, or examples of any violence, at all.

    Ultimately that is going to be her undoing, because that's what it's all about, isn't it? Why should the jury (or anyone) believe anything she has to say when its proven twice that she's a liar? Why should this latest iteration in her story be any different?

    To me it sounds like you're making excuses for her, having a hard life is no precursor to murder. Dont forget that she also hacked into his Facebook account and slashed all of his tires out of jealousy. I'd say that's an example of violence, or at least a warning sign of mental instability.


    Don't be suckered in by the pretty face.

  5. #85
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Ultimately that is going to be her undoing, because that's what it's all about, isn't it? Why should the jury (or anyone) believe anything she has to say when its proven twice that she's a liar? Why should this latest iteration in her story be any different?

    To me it sounds like you're making excuses for her, having a hard life is no precursor to murder. Dont forget that she also hacked into his Facebook account and slashed all of his tires out of jealousy. I'd say that's an example of violence, or at least a warning sign of mental instability.


    Don't be suckered in by the pretty face.
    Uh, have you actually SEEN any pictures of this broad? Light chimp attack comes to mind. And that'd be to freshen her up.

  6. #86
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Uh, have you actually SEEN any pictures of this broad? Light chimp attack comes to mind. And that'd be to freshen her up.
    I should have disclaimed by the 'once pretty face'.
    Her new frumpified look is most likely the idea of her defense team, trying to make her look like the mousy librarian type.

























    (10/10 would still bang)

  7. #87
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    (10/10 would still bang)
    Possibly.



    Also, if it was self defense, why did she never call the police? I think any normal person, even after possibly experiencing a "white out" , would "wake up" and be like "holy shlt, what just happened? Ut oh, this dudes hurt bad. I'd better call the Police". And the first thing you'd say is "Hello, police, my boyfriend attacked me, I fought back, but I think he's dead". You wouldn't just walk away and let his friend find him dead 5 days later.

    Bottom line - psycho should be in jail for the rest of her life, minimum.

  8. #88
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Im not being suckered in

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Ultimately that is going to be her undoing, because that's what it's all about, isn't it? Why should the jury (or anyone) believe anything she has to say when its proven twice that she's a liar? Why should this latest iteration in her story be any different?

    To me it sounds like you're making excuses for her, having a hard life is no precursor to murder. Dont forget that she also hacked into his Facebook account and slashed all of his tires out of jealousy. I'd say that's an example of violence, or at least a warning sign of mental instability.


    Don't be suckered in by the pretty face.
    Nobody knows who slashed those tires. It wasn't evidence presented at trial. There has been no evidence presented of any violent acts, or fits of jealous rage in her life.She wasn't born when she met Mr Alexander, she was 28 years old. I ask you,there was a picture Mrs Arias took of him in the shower with his back turned to her.Why, if she planned on killing him, didn't she stick the gun to the back of his head and pull the trigger five times?

  9. #89
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Who knows why

    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Possibly.



    Also, if it was self defense, why did she never call the police? I think any normal person, even after possibly experiencing a "white out" , would "wake up" and be like "holy shlt, what just happened? Ut oh, this dudes hurt bad. I'd better call the Police". And the first thing you'd say is "Hello, police, my boyfriend attacked me, I fought back, but I think he's dead". You wouldn't just walk away and let his friend find him dead 5 days later.

    Bottom line - psycho should be in jail for the rest of her life, minimum.
    She shoul have come clean from the get go.Why people do what they do in times of personal crisis,i havn't a clue.My argument is that the argument for pre meditation makes no sense Self defense, based on all the facts presented makes much more.

  10. #90
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    100 plus questions could save your life, or end it.

  11. #91
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    For sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    100 plus questions could save your life, or end it.
    I think she's answering the juror's questions honestly. Her delivery,the pace of the way she answers the questions, makes me believe her.I have no clue on why she behaved the way she did after the fact, i agree, it was bizarre, perhaps this case presents a classic example of battered women syndrome?????one thing i am sure about, is that she did not pre meditate this crime.

  12. #92
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I think she's answering the juror's questions honestly. Her delivery,the pace of the way she answers the questions, makes me believe her.
    Good God, man....you're smitten. I'm having the exact opposite reaction.

    I see a calculating, delusional, cold blooded monster.



    -

  13. #93
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Good God, man....you're smitten. I'm having the exact opposite reaction.

    I see a calculating, delusional, cold blooded monster.



    -
    If she doesn't get the rope maybe they can become pen pals.

  14. #94
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    If she doesn't get the rope maybe they can become pen pals.
    She will no doubt, from the moment the cell door slams, begin to work the guards, her cellmate, penpals etc. to help her get out.

    And there will be no shortage of eejits to fall for it, hook line and sinker.

    -

  15. #95
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    How could it NOT be premeditated? She made a decision to get a knife and a gun and kill a man. Not like this was an accidental shooting or stabbing.

  16. #96
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    How could it NOT be premeditated? She made a decision to get a knife and a gun and kill a man. Not like this was an accidental shooting or stabbing.
    Of course it was but this is America and you get a chance to sell your story.

    The main goal of the defense was to just confuse the jury as much as they could and try to plant a seed of doubt. And the dumass prosecutor (who truTV would have you believe is a master) helped with his argumentative cross-examination. Clusterphucks work when you are the defense but the prosecutor must be clear and concise. This guy went on for days trying to nail her on every little detail. She admitted to killing him and changed her story three times. Just stick to that.

  17. #97
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lmao....Juror question:

    Why did you bring "KY" into the relationship?



  18. #98
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lmao....Juror question:

    Why did you bring "KY" into the relationship?


    Did someone really ask that?

  19. #99
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Did someone really ask that?
    More precisely;

    "You mentioned the pain of sex is why you brought KY into the relationship. What are the other reasons"

    I think they were fishing for her to say "buttsex"


  20. #100
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    More precisely;

    "You mentioned the pain of sex is why you brought KY into the relationship. What are the other reasons"

    I think they were fishing for her to say "buttsex"

    LOL. I hope the anal was good. It cost him his life.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us