Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    The bullet grazed his forehead and went through his cheek, not a wound that would incapacitate him.Not my opinion, the opinion of the medical examiner called by the state
    Why only one shot then?
    I think if anyone pulled a gun on me unarmed, I would be running. But that's just me.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Why only one shot then?
    I think if anyone pulled a gun on me unarmed, I would be running. But that's just me.
    He was lunging foward as the gun went off.She never intended to pull the trigger.My guess is the gun fell to the ground when he tackled her, and she grabbed something else to defend herself with.The reason im buying into her testimony, is the ridiculous argument that she had planned all this out.If you think about where he was shot, it supports her testimony that he attacked her after she dropped his new camera. He came out of the shower, when all the pics were taken with hiom in the shower, including one with his back turned to her. A perfect chance to shoot five times and be done with it, if it was a planned attack.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was lunging foward as the gun went off.She never intended to pull the trigger.My guess is the gun fell to the ground when he tackled her, and she grabbed something else to defend herself with.The reason im buying into her testimony, is the ridiculous argument that she had planned all this out.If you think about where he was shot, it supports her testimony that he attacked her after she dropped his new camera. He came out of the shower, when all the pics were taken with hiom in the shower, including one with his back turned to her. A perfect chance to shoot five times and be done with it, if it was a planned attack.
    It was a planned attack, the Ninjas did it she said, or was that the 2nd or 3rd fabrication. She is so smart, she is stupid.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I Disagree, respectfully

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    It was a planned attack, the Ninjas did it she said, or was that the 2nd or 3rd fabrication. She is so smart, she is stupid.
    Please explain to me why she would stage a burglary to steal a gun, drive 800 miles, to kill with that gun, and then decide to stay at his house for a day and a half, have sex with him, sleep in the same bed with him, direct him into different positions in the shower to take photos and then kill him with a knife. How in your mind does that make any sense.Many innocent people have lied to avoid responsibility for something they've done. im not condoning it by any stretch, but its not something unheard of

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Please explain to me why she would stage a burglary to steal a gun, drive 800 miles, to kill with that gun, and then decide to stay at his house for a day and a half, have sex with him, sleep in the same bed with him, direct him into different positions in the shower to take photos and then kill him with a knife.
    You keep projecting logic, sanity and a thorough knowledge of efficient homicide protocols on a loopy, deranged beeotch with a screw loose.

Stop projecting logic, sanity and a thorough knowledge of efficient homicide protocols on a loopy, deranged beeotch with a screw loose.

This was pre-meditated, just horribly, sloppily executed.

-
    Last edited by 32green; 03-08-2013 at 08:12 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You keep projecting logic, sanity and a thorough knowledge of efficient homicide protocols on a loopy, deranged beeotch with a screw loose.

Stop projecting logic, sanity and a thorough knowledge of efficient homicide protocols on a loopy, deranged beeotch with a screw loose.

-
    [/END CASE]

[SENTENCE]Life[/SENTENCE]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

When did she loose the screws????

-
    When did this mentally ill, crazy, deranged behavior begin????I don't believe anyone who can pre meditate that kind of crime, can hide that sociopathic behavior her entire life.If the prosecution can present me one other incident in her life where she exhibited behavior that would lead me to believe she was capable of violence because of jealousy, or losing something she didn't want to lose, than maybe i would be convinced.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    When did this mentally ill, crazy, deranged behavior begin????I don't believe anyone who can pre meditate that kind of crime, can hide that sociopathic behavior her entire life.If the prosecution can present me one other incident in her life where she exhibited behavior that would lead me to believe she was capable of violence because of jealousy, or losing something she didn't want to lose, than maybe i would be convinced.
    You are trying to "neaten" this up into a pattern of predictable behaviour that culminated with this murder. The fact is, in many homicides, particularly those involving "passion", that isnt always present prior to the crime.

Life.... and human behaviour in particular.. is alot more sloppier than the slow-motion microscope of a Court Room procedure can expose.

Half-arsed pre-meditation...is still pre-meditation.

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree

You are trying to "neaten" this up into a pattern of predictable behaviour that culminated with this murder. The fact is, in many homicides, particularly those involving "passion", that isnt always present prior to the crime.

Life.... and human behaviour in particular.. is alot more sloppier than the slow-motion microscope of a Court Room procedure can expose.

Half-arsed pre-meditation...is still pre-meditation.

-
    Clearly, you and many others are highly suspicious of her self defense claim because of her varying stories after the fact.Human behavior in times of crisis is sloppier and unpredictable.Crimes of passion occur for two reasons. You walk in on your wife with another man,get a gun a shoot.Another passion crime would be when someone kills because they don't want anybody else to have what they had.None of these circumstances apply in this case. Nassib has looked really good in his pro day workouts. Nassib a Jet????

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clearly, you and many others are highly suspicious of her self defense claim because of her varying stories after the fact.Human behavior in times of crisis is sloppier and unpredictable.Crimes of passion occur for two reasons. You walk in on your wife with another man,get a gun a shoot.Another passion crime would be when someone kills because they don't want anybody else to have what they had.None of these circumstances apply in this case. Nassib has looked really good in his pro day workouts. Nassib a Jet????
    LOL wut?

What does football have to do with any of this?

If she gets convicted you should be banned on mere principle.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Your not serious

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    LOL wut?

What does football have to do with any of this?

If she gets convicted you should be banned on mere principle.
    I was just trying to lighten things up fishooked.I heard he had a really good pro day seconds before i posted.Obviously it has nothing to do with football.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1 for the crazy.

Every woman I have slept with who exudes sexual energy is crazier than a bag of angel dust.
    The last one tried to rape me on the dancefloor of a nightclub. When I turned her down she tried to glass me with a beer bottle.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Your making my argument

Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    +1 for the crazy.

Every woman I have slept with who exudes sexual energy is crazier than a bag of angel dust.
    The last one tried to rape me on the dancefloor of a nightclub. When I turned her down she tried to glass me with a beer bottle.
    If she was that type of person, the prosecution would have presented evidence of it. Its called prior bad acts,that show a pattern of bad behavior.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If she was that type of person, the prosecution would have presented evidence of it. Its called prior bad acts,that show a pattern of bad behavior.
    Have you already picked out the underwear you're going to mail to her when she's in prison?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it a point in her favor that she brought the KY Jelly into the relationship.

Amirite?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Have you already picked out the underwear you're going to mail to her when she's in prison?
    The avatar is killing me.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    If you don't think that jury is asking the same questions, than your living on a different planet.Proof beyond a reasonable doubt.Address my points. She didn't wake up one morning when she was 27 years old and become a violent loony

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have 4 women on DR in that state, wonder what they did?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Prior bad acts are generally not admissible as evidence. There are afew exceptions, but you hear the phrase most often in connection with them not being admissable, specifically because they can't be used to infer "because Jane acted this way previously, she probably acted this way in this case". The primary exception would be if the defendant, particularly on the witness stand, is trying to prove character, that there is no evidence that they would act this way, etc. - the prior bad act could be used by the prosecution to impeach the witness.

At least that's what Dick Wolf taught me...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Accuratly stated

Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    Prior bad acts are generally not admissible as evidence. There are afew exceptions, but you hear the phrase most often in connection with them not being admissable, specifically because they can't be used to infer "because Jane acted this way previously, she probably acted this way in this case". The primary exception would be if the defendant, particularly on the witness stand, is trying to prove character, that there is no evidence that they would act this way, etc. - the prior bad act could be used by the prosecution to impeach the witness.

At least that's what Dick Wolf taught me...
    Thats true, but there was no argument made at pre trial hearings about prior bad acts made by the prosecution.That and the fact that anybody came come out of the woodwork and make allegations on Dr Drew or HLN, makes me believe that there isn't any examples of violent acts or incidents of rage, out of jealousy, for example