Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 593

Thread: Jodi Arias

  1. #161
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,697
    So the guy was shot, yes? But that weapon cannot be found anywhere?

  2. #162

    She got rid of the gun

    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    So the guy was shot, yes? But that weapon cannot be found anywhere?
    She testified she through it into the desert when she was driving to Utah

  3. #163
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,663
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    She testified she through it into the desert when she was driving to Utah
    So she through it away?

    Mods, please change the thread title to the Jodi Arias/GenoT Trial

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I would find her innocent of 1st degree murder, and probably find her guilty on 2nd degree murder. I couldn't care less what she looks like.I believe she was attacked, and went beyond what we would consider reasonable self defense.
    But in the closet there was no sign of her (alleged climbing to get the gun in self defense) and if she was doing it in self defense why did she stab the guy so many times?

  5. #165
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Been watching every day. Woman is a psychotic slut that hates her self for being a slut. Awful childhood somebody molested her for sure though she would never admit it. The sex must have been incredible though for the husband ,just disgusting degrading animalistic sex. I've dated strippers like this nut. But the illegal drug use usually balances out the crazy on the inside

    Edit to add. I also banged a Mormon who left her faith and the family abandoned and disowned her from salt lake city. Met her in Florida. That girl names Laura scared the sht out of me alot like this nut. One night I came home and she was weeping on,my bedroom floor butt naked with candels lit and sex toys scattered about without even being invited over. If my friend hadn't been with me I have no doubt I would have lost my penis or my life that night
    Last edited by thebigragu; 03-12-2013 at 11:44 AM.

  6. #166

    Thats why 2nd degree

    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    But in the closet there was no sign of her (alleged climbing to get the gun in self defense) and if she was doing it in self defense why did she stab the guy so many times?
    people i believe made up there minds before the trial started.She defintely engaged in overkill.Why,i have no idea.But this guy manipulated her, using the mormon religion to do it.He was an elder, so called in that religion and kept telling her this was alright, that was alright,as long as it wasn't vaginal sex. He did the same thing with another women who testified at the trial.He was very persuasive and manipulating. Nobody's going to change my opinion that this was not pre meditated. She was attacked, defended herself, and for whatever reason, used too much force.What the penalty should be,i don't know.Its very difficult.But 1st degree murder, life in prison, death sentence, no way.

  7. #167

    Your diagnosis

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Been watching every day. Woman is a psychotic slut that hates her self for being a slut. Awful childhood somebody molested her for sure though she would never admit it. The sex must have been incredible though for the husband ,just disgusting degrading animalistic sex. I've dated strippers like this nut. But the illegal drug use usually balances out the crazy on the inside
    Don't make me laugh.Your making a medical diagnosis,based on what her testimony,your the nut.What husband are you talking about. You watched the trial.What husband are you talking about??????

  8. #168

    When did this happen???

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Been watching every day. Woman is a psychotic slut that hates her self for being a slut. Awful childhood somebody molested her for sure though she would never admit it. The sex must have been incredible though for the husband ,just disgusting degrading animalistic sex. I've dated strippers like this nut. But the illegal drug use usually balances out the crazy on the inside
    People don't wake up one morning and become psychotic.If they are in fact psychotic they exibit that behavior there entire lives,or a good part of it. Your watching the trial.What previous acts by her indicate her being psychotic.What evidence has been presented that she has ever been violent or threatened violence?

  9. #169
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Don't make me laugh.Your making a medical diagnosis,based on what her testimony,your the nut.What husband are you talking about. You watched the trial.What husband are you talking about??????
    Yes this is correct.

  10. #170
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    People don't wake up one morning and become psychotic.If they are in fact psychotic they exibit that behavior there entire lives,or a good part of it. Your watching the trial.What previous acts by her indicate her being psychotic.What evidence has been presented that she has ever been violent or threatened violence?
    Read my edited first post. I know crazy the second I look at it. Shes got the dead whore eyes those eyes never lie my friend. You better ease up too gino or I'll do a write up on you.

  11. #171

    Youir edit makes my point

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Been watching every day. Woman is a psychotic slut that hates her self for being a slut. Awful childhood somebody molested her for sure though she would never admit it. The sex must have been incredible though for the husband ,just disgusting degrading animalistic sex. I've dated strippers like this nut. But the illegal drug use usually balances out the crazy on the inside

    Edit to add. I also banged a Mormon who left her faith and the family abandoned and disowned her from salt lake city. Met her in Florida. That girl names Laura scared the sht out of me alot like this nut. One night I came home and she was weeping on,my bedroom floor butt naked with candels lit and sex toys scattered about without even being invited over. If my friend hadn't been with me I have no doubt I would have lost my penis or my life that night
    If she was that way, there would have been plenty of evidence of it presented by the prosecution.It would have made there case much more powerful.Why didn't they present it.There being nice to her,there asking for the death penalty!!If any of that evidence existed, they would have presented it.There in this case to win

  12. #172

    A threat

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Read my edited first post. I know crazy the second I look at it. Shes got the dead whore eyes those eyes never lie my friend. You better ease up too gino or I'll do a write up on you.
    I don't take kindly too threats, bud.Respond too my specific points.Why use the jury system,lets just have you look into a defendants eyes and we'll know for sure, guilty or not

  13. #173

    She threw the rope away too

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    So she through it away?

    Mods, please change the thread title to the Jodi Arias/GenoT Trial
    She threw the rope away in a gas station dumpster,and threw the camerea in the guys washing machine

  14. #174
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I don't take kindly too threats, bud.Respond too my specific points.Why use the jury system,lets just have you look into a defendants eyes and we'll know for sure, guilty or not
    I don't respond kindly to facts or reasonable differences. That's why I have good lawyers. I see people as entertainment you are starting to give me a gmc feel. But ask any detective or anthony Montana " the eyes never lie."

  15. #175

    I don't believe that

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I don't respond kindly to facts or reasonable differences. That's why I have good lawyers. I see people as entertainment you are starting to give me a gmc feel. But ask any detective or anthony Montana " the eyes never lie."
    I disagree,i don't see anything in her eyes or demeanor that would lead me to believe this was a plot on her part.I consider all of you who post on JI, my online friends.I just disagree on this. I dated this manic depressive chick,Alicia, wore me out, mentally and physically, if she was on trial for that crime, it would have taken a year to present all the evidence of abnormal, and psychotic behavior.Other than what shes on trial for, where is the evidence that shes capable of PRE-MEDITATING that sort of attack???

  16. #176
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    lets just have you look into a defendants eyes and we'll know for sure,
    not a good idea

    i can do this, it's a gift. practically psychic. one look at a person and i'll know immediately whether ass-hat, criminal, crazy, dick etc...

    unfortunately 80 percent of the people here don't pick up on a fake Onion article.

  17. #177
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,094
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I disagree,i don't see anything in her eyes or demeanor that would lead me to believe this was a plot on her part.I consider all of you who post on JI, my online friends.I just disagree on this. I dated this manic depressive chick,Alicia, wore me out, mentally and physically, if she was on trial for that crime, it would have taken a year to present all the evidence of abnormal, and psychotic behavior.Other than what shes on trial for, where is the evidence that shes capable of PRE-MEDITATING that sort of attack???
    Gypsy fortune tellers are in business just to run into people like you;

    They might spend 2-3 weeks at a time banging people 5 bucks for a bogus reading, evaluating the viability of each as a potential victim.

    Once they get a gullible sort with no apparent means of emotional support they go to town on them with increasingly expensive spells and hogwash until they are broke.

    Moral of the story?

    Ragu is nuts.


    -

  18. #178

    Smile LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Gypsy fortune tellers are in business just to run into people like you;

    They might spend 2-3 weeks at a time banging people 5 bucks for a bogus reading, evaluating the viability of each as a potential victim.

    Once they get a gullible sort with no apparent means of emotional support they go to town on them with increasingly expensive spells and hogwash until they are broke.

    Moral of the story?

    Ragu is nuts.


    -
    Im starting to reaquint myself with everybody. I started posting about four months ago.Was in a bad accident, still recuperating, that's why i've been able to watch all the trial coverage.Please, no jokes about the accident affecting my ability to think rationally.Lol

  19. #179
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,697
    My God, it IS GMC.

  20. #180

    under constant attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    My God, it IS GMC.
    Hey, you can't say i don't have the courage of my convictions

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us