Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

All League
    So the guy was shot, yes? But that weapon cannot be found anywhere?

She got rid of the gun

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    So the guy was shot, yes? But that weapon cannot be found anywhere?
    She testified she through it into the desert when she was driving to Utah

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    She testified she through it into the desert when she was driving to Utah
    So she through it away?

Mods, please change the thread title to the Jodi Arias/GenoT Trial

I would find her innocent of 1st degree murder, and probably find her guilty on 2nd degree murder. I couldn't care less what she looks like.I believe she was attacked, and went beyond what we would consider reasonable self defense.
    But in the closet there was no sign of her (alleged climbing to get the gun in self defense) and if she was doing it in self defense why did she stab the guy so many times?

Jets Insider VIP
    Been watching every day. Woman is a psychotic slut that hates her self for being a slut. Awful childhood somebody molested her for sure though she would never admit it. The sex must have been incredible though for the husband ,just disgusting degrading animalistic sex. I've dated strippers like this nut. But the illegal drug use usually balances out the crazy on the inside

Edit to add. I also banged a Mormon who left her faith and the family abandoned and disowned her from salt lake city. Met her in Florida. That girl names Laura scared the sht out of me alot like this nut. One night I came home and she was weeping on,my bedroom floor butt naked with candels lit and sex toys scattered about without even being invited over. If my friend hadn't been with me I have no doubt I would have lost my penis or my life that night
    Last edited by thebigragu; 03-12-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Thats why 2nd degree

Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    But in the closet there was no sign of her (alleged climbing to get the gun in self defense) and if she was doing it in self defense why did she stab the guy so many times?
    people i believe made up there minds before the trial started.She defintely engaged in overkill.Why,i have no idea.But this guy manipulated her, using the mormon religion to do it.He was an elder, so called in that religion and kept telling her this was alright, that was alright,as long as it wasn't vaginal sex. He did the same thing with another women who testified at the trial.He was very persuasive and manipulating. Nobody's going to change my opinion that this was not pre meditated. She was attacked, defended herself, and for whatever reason, used too much force.What the penalty should be,i don't know.Its very difficult.But 1st degree murder, life in prison, death sentence, no way.

Your diagnosis

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Been watching every day. Woman is a psychotic slut that hates her self for being a slut. Awful childhood somebody molested her for sure though she would never admit it. The sex must have been incredible though for the husband ,just disgusting degrading animalistic sex. I've dated strippers like this nut. But the illegal drug use usually balances out the crazy on the inside
    Don't make me laugh.Your making a medical diagnosis,based on what her testimony,your the nut.What husband are you talking about. You watched the trial.What husband are you talking about??????

When did this happen???

People don't wake up one morning and become psychotic.If they are in fact psychotic they exibit that behavior there entire lives,or a good part of it. Your watching the trial.What previous acts by her indicate her being psychotic.What evidence has been presented that she has ever been violent or threatened violence?

Jets Insider VIP
    Don't make me laugh.Your making a medical diagnosis,based on what her testimony,your the nut.What husband are you talking about. You watched the trial.What husband are you talking about??????
    Yes this is correct.

Jets Insider VIP
    People don't wake up one morning and become psychotic.If they are in fact psychotic they exibit that behavior there entire lives,or a good part of it. Your watching the trial.What previous acts by her indicate her being psychotic.What evidence has been presented that she has ever been violent or threatened violence?
    Read my edited first post. I know crazy the second I look at it. Shes got the dead whore eyes those eyes never lie my friend. You better ease up too gino or I'll do a write up on you.

Youir edit makes my point

Edit to add. I also banged a Mormon who left her faith and the family abandoned and disowned her from salt lake city. Met her in Florida. That girl names Laura scared the sht out of me alot like this nut. One night I came home and she was weeping on,my bedroom floor butt naked with candels lit and sex toys scattered about without even being invited over. If my friend hadn't been with me I have no doubt I would have lost my penis or my life that night
    If she was that way, there would have been plenty of evidence of it presented by the prosecution.It would have made there case much more powerful.Why didn't they present it.There being nice to her,there asking for the death penalty!!If any of that evidence existed, they would have presented it.There in this case to win

A threat

Read my edited first post. I know crazy the second I look at it. Shes got the dead whore eyes those eyes never lie my friend. You better ease up too gino or I'll do a write up on you.
    I don't take kindly too threats, bud.Respond too my specific points.Why use the jury system,lets just have you look into a defendants eyes and we'll know for sure, guilty or not

She threw the rope away too

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    So she through it away?

Mods, please change the thread title to the Jodi Arias/GenoT Trial
    She threw the rope away in a gas station dumpster,and threw the camerea in the guys washing machine

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't take kindly too threats, bud.Respond too my specific points.Why use the jury system,lets just have you look into a defendants eyes and we'll know for sure, guilty or not
    I don't respond kindly to facts or reasonable differences. That's why I have good lawyers. I see people as entertainment you are starting to give me a gmc feel. But ask any detective or anthony Montana " the eyes never lie."

I don't believe that

I don't respond kindly to facts or reasonable differences. That's why I have good lawyers. I see people as entertainment you are starting to give me a gmc feel. But ask any detective or anthony Montana " the eyes never lie."
    I disagree,i don't see anything in her eyes or demeanor that would lead me to believe this was a plot on her part.I consider all of you who post on JI, my online friends.I just disagree on this. I dated this manic depressive chick,Alicia, wore me out, mentally and physically, if she was on trial for that crime, it would have taken a year to present all the evidence of abnormal, and psychotic behavior.Other than what shes on trial for, where is the evidence that shes capable of PRE-MEDITATING that sort of attack???

Hall Of Fame
    lets just have you look into a defendants eyes and we'll know for sure,
    not a good idea

i can do this, it's a gift. practically psychic. one look at a person and i'll know immediately whether ass-hat, criminal, crazy, dick etc...

unfortunately 80 percent of the people here don't pick up on a fake Onion article.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I disagree,i don't see anything in her eyes or demeanor that would lead me to believe this was a plot on her part.I consider all of you who post on JI, my online friends.I just disagree on this. I dated this manic depressive chick,Alicia, wore me out, mentally and physically, if she was on trial for that crime, it would have taken a year to present all the evidence of abnormal, and psychotic behavior.Other than what shes on trial for, where is the evidence that shes capable of PRE-MEDITATING that sort of attack???
    Gypsy fortune tellers are in business just to run into people like you;

They might spend 2-3 weeks at a time banging people 5 bucks for a bogus reading, evaluating the viability of each as a potential victim.

Once they get a gullible sort with no apparent means of emotional support they go to town on them with increasingly expensive spells and hogwash until they are broke.

Moral of the story?

Ragu is nuts.

-

Smile LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Gypsy fortune tellers are in business just to run into people like you;

They might spend 2-3 weeks at a time banging people 5 bucks for a bogus reading, evaluating the viability of each as a potential victim.

Once they get a gullible sort with no apparent means of emotional support they go to town on them with increasingly expensive spells and hogwash until they are broke.

Moral of the story?

Ragu is nuts.

-
    Im starting to reaquint myself with everybody. I started posting about four months ago.Was in a bad accident, still recuperating, that's why i've been able to watch all the trial coverage.Please, no jokes about the accident affecting my ability to think rationally.Lol

All League
    My God, it IS GMC.

under constant attack

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    My God, it IS GMC.
    Hey, you can't say i don't have the courage of my convictions