Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Try a surprising her with a "Mr. Freeze".

Orally pleasure her until she reaches climax, discreetly grab an ice cube and slip it right inside her. The shock and surprise will absolutely blow her mind.

Then you climb on board. It's really strange to feel her inner temperature so cold but the cube will melt almost instantly and it's a pretty wild sensation as the temperature quickly rises.
    During our courtship (and afterwards), my wife enjoyed a deftly placed/manipulated ice cube. (Have not done this in a while, though.) Glad to see that
    you young folk are keeping up the traditions.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find her guilty......of having DSLs and a sexy personality.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Sometimes the waitstaff or sommelier would get annoyed. But I always left a huge gratuity and made sure the leather, or other material, of the banquette was completely protected.
    It was the right thing to do.

LOL.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    During our courtship (and afterwards), my wife enjoyed a deftly placed/manipulated ice cube.
    DOnt make the mistake of "more is better", though. The ice tray... dont fit.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say if she promises to knife Nancy Grace 27 times...everything's even...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Orally pleasure her until she reaches climax, discreetly grab an ice cube and slip it right inside her. The shock and surprise will absolutely blow her mind.

Then you climb on board. It's really strange to feel her inner temperature so cold but the cube will melt almost instantly and it's a pretty wild sensation as the temperature quickly rises.
    Just a question...where do you discreetly keep this ice cube?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

Maybe?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Did you hear the stuff about the Pop rocks during Cunnilingus?
    That's just. Disturbing.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear that half the women I've dated in my life were either bipolar or had strong bipolar tendencies. I never considered any of them capable of murder...but maybe I was just naive.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Brings a whole new meaning to "wet spot".

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    That's just. Disturbing.
    I didn't hear the testimony about it, but to hear that coming from you, I'm a bit surprised, actually!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

front or back?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police confront her: "I have no idea who killed my boyfriend".

When told they don't believe her: "Two masked intruders broke in and killed him".

When told they still don't believe her: "Ok, ok I killed him by shooting and stabbing him 27 times but I don't remember anything other than it was self defense".

Sounds logical.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

LOL. See, that's where proper planning comes into play. Luckily, I kept one of these from my childhood in reserve. The crushed ice works wonders, as well as making for a uniquely fragranced taste treat afterwards.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. See, that's where proper planning comes into play. Luckily, I kept one of these from my childhood in reserve. The crushed ice works wonders, as well as making for a uniquely fragranced taste treat afterwards.

got one of those for christmas, i still remember what the box looked like under the tree.

back in the day when children were allowed to learn a life lesson the hard way about putting your fingers in a toy with razor blades.

exactly why the old hampur guys are cooler than this "will i ever find love?" generation.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    got one of those for christmas, i still remember what the box looked like under the tree.

back in the day when children were allowed to learn a life lesson the hard way about putting your fingers in a toy with razor blades.

exactly why the old hampur guys are cooler than this "will i ever find love?" generation.
    LOL! So true.

I remember getting Vacuforms. Essentially, you melted plastic sheets until molten, then put it over various shapes. The scalding burns were too numerous to count. Great parents, we had. LOL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! So true.

I remember getting Vacuforms. Essentially, you melted plastic sheets until molten, then put it over various shapes. The scalding burns were too numerous to count. Great parents, we had. LOL.

Love it. Hot plate toys!

I remember burning my fingers pretty badly on a creepy crawler set and my wrist really badly on some pretzel maker toy

these experiences made me what I am today :ie not a ghey

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I remember burning my fingers pretty badly on a creepy crawler set and my wrist really badly on some pretzel maker toy

these experiences made me what I am today :ie not a ghey
    I ran around with a bunch of kids playing army all day. We had old WWII or Korea surplus canteens, knives, packs, etc. Plus, imagine a group of kids
    walking around dressed as soldiers shooting up everything in sight with BB guns.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ran around with a bunch of kids playing army all day. We had old WWII or Korea surplus canteens, knives, packs, etc. Plus, imagine a group of kids
    walking around dressed as soldiers shooting up everything in sight with BB guns.
    today, the little homos would be given a "time out".

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tune in for todays installment of "Psycho Broad"

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/cvp...ive/cvpstream1

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    ...and hid in the asbestos laden insulation in the basement.

and now those pvssies in the EPA banned it all!