Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Gino I just found out this morning my bookie is taking action on this one like the oj trial. Believe it or not I won with the not guilty with oj. What do you think here give it to me straight Gino.
    Hung jury on !st degree, either a guilty,or hung jury on 2nd degree.Some of the jurors who wanted !st,might settle for 2nd,its been a long trial

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Don't get your facts from CNN, they were cheerleading for the prosecution long before the trial started.It was self defense,based on the facts presented, im sure of that. However, excessive force was used so a conviction on 2nd degree or some lesser included offense is justified
    lol dude was taking a shower.. Cnn is not cheerleading, its completely obvious.. The remake of the bathroom cannot be more clearer. This type of woman psycho is very common, but usually don't go through with the thought of revenge or the guy isn't snuck up upon taking a shower with a knife and gun... that's why she lied.. She is a complete psycho..

Women who think a guy actually loves them, then finds out he just used her for sex often go insane, which should be her defense..

there is a woman on trial for cutting off mans penis.. those of you who were fan of American pie will get a kick out of this...

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/...ade-situation/

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    lol dude was taking a shower.. Cnn is not cheerleading, its completely obvious.. The remake of the bathroom cannot be more clearer. This type of woman psycho is very common, but usually don't go through with the thought of revenge or the guy isn't snuck up upon taking a shower with a knife and gun... that's why she lied.. She is a complete psycho..

Women who think a guy actually loves them, then finds out he just used her for sex often go insane, which should be her defense..

there is a woman on trial for cutting off mans penis.. those of you who were fan of American pie will get a kick out of this...

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/...ade-situation/
    Dude, you need to get your facts straight.Considering though that your getting your information from HLN,i understand why.He was not taking a shower, he was having pics taken of him in the shower, Big difference.The violence didn't take place in the shower, it started in the middle of the bathroom

Dude, you need to get your facts straight.Considering though that your getting your information from HLN,i understand why.He was not taking a shower, he was having pics taken of him in the shower, Big difference.The violence didn't take place in the shower, it started in the middle of the bathroom
    ok man, in the shower, by the shower.. wherever this obvious "murder" took place it was in the bathroom.. I don't watch this show, I mean trial.. I have read many of the facts.. those who do watch the tv show may fall for the sad woman.. who is clearly a psychopath.. I don't know why defense did not try for insanity, she clearly is..

Hall Of Fame
    was this one of southside's guys?

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/na...ngsuspect.html

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Yep. Nice racial profiling slipslide.

ok man, in the shower, by the shower.. wherever this obvious "murder" took place it was in the bathroom.. I don't watch this show, I mean trial.. I have read many of the facts.. those who do watch the tv show may fall for the sad woman.. who is clearly a psychopath.. I don't know why defense did not try for insanity, she clearly is..
    You read many of the facts, but you didn't know what he was doing in the bathroom with her???yeah ok.psychopaths, aren't created in one day, they exhibit that behavior their entire life. Other than what happened on that day, can you give me another example of psychopathic behavior.

Its interesting that you state shes a psychopath, but the prosecution expert didn't diagnose her as being a sociopath or psychopath. But what do they know, there just P.H.D psychologists

Its interesting that you state shes a psychopath, but the prosecution expert didn't diagnose her as being a sociopath or psychopath. But what do they know, there just P.H.D psychologists
    lol the pros. isn't going to call her crazy if the defense doesnt call her crazy.. Since the defense did not use insanity, which would not hold up anyway, they aren't going to provide pros. a motive to why she did this.. Hey its ok,its clear to 99% that she is guilty of murder, she is hoping that 1% like you in on the juror She is guilty no doubt about it, but there may be 1 sole on the jury who just feels bad for her..

You read many of the facts, but you didn't know what he was doing in the bathroom with her???yeah ok.psychopaths, aren't created in one day, they exhibit that behavior their entire life. Other than what happened on that day, can you give me another example of psychopathic behavior.

changed her story 3 times?

stabbed him 29 times and shot him, then claimed self-defense.

both forensics and expert testimony, the "self-defense" tale that Arias has told is impossible.

says she "blacked out" when she carved up him up, yet says she still remembers "emotions" during the black out and just happened to remove evidence.

fabricated evidence despite supposedly not remembering what really happened.

but nah she isn't guilty lol

All Pro

both forensics and expert testimony, the "self-defense" tale that Arias has told is impossible.

says she "blacked out" when she carved up him up, yet says she still remembers "emotions" during the black out and just happened to remove evidence.

Geno's mind apparently was made up when he heard her sing silent night. Don't try reason. He is immune.

Jets Insider VIP
    Hung jury on !st degree, either a guilty,or hung jury on 2nd degree.Some of the jurors who wanted !st,might settle for 2nd,its been a long trial
    Ok Geno let's gamble wtf.

lol the pros. isn't going to call her crazy if the defense doesnt call her crazy.. Since the defense did not use insanity, which would not hold up anyway, they aren't going to provide pros. a motive to why she did this.. Hey its ok,its clear to 99% that she is guilty of murder, she is hoping that 1% like you in on the juror She is guilty no doubt about it, but there may be 1 sole on the jury who just feels bad for her..
    I don't know if you remember the Jon Benet ramsey case.Everybody, including me thought that the mother or father had something to do with her death.The D.A was trying desperatly to charge them, turns out years later, we found out they weren't responsible. You don't even know the facts of the case, and your judging her. Sounds alot like Casey Anthony, everybody thought she was a murderer, including you i presume, what was the verdict in that case.She clearly was attacked in that bathroom, and was in fear for her life, and then engaged in overkill, for whatever reason.What happened in that bathroom was unexpected by him and her.

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't know if you remember the Jon Benet ramsey case.Everybody, including me thought that the mother or father had something to do with her death.The D.A was trying desperatly to charge them, turns out years later, we found out they weren't responsible. You don't even know the facts of the case, and your judging her. Sounds alot like Casey Anthony, everybody thought she was a murderer, including you i presume, what was the verdict in that case.She clearly was attacked in that bathroom, and was in fear for her life, and then engaged in overkill, for whatever reason.What happened in that bathroom was unexpected by him and her.
    Wow, really?

Nobody testified at all about the impossibility of her self defense claim.After the gun went off she remembers nothing, including emotions.When the gun went off, he said he was gonna f....n kill her, he lunged at her, and she remembers nothing after that.She removed the gun, but put the camera in the washing machine. The camera, proved that she was in the house when he was killed. rational thinking???

Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    Geno's mind apparently was made up when he heard her sing silent night. Don't try reason. He is immune.
    LOL, she admitted killing him, the question is did she plan on it, in my opinion the answer is clearly no

http://wallpaperlovers.info/wallpape...fore-he-was-ed This was the last pic taken of him, considering the violence occured 30 seconds later in the middle of the bathroom, what made him come out of the shower??there were other pics where his back was turned to her, there were pics with him on the shower floor, why would she wait for him to get out of the shower and face her if this was pre meditated.

Now your defending casey Anthony ? do you just get off on defending murders? ha.. did you read how the prosecution totally messed up and missed huge piece of evidence? Unless you believe she was just searching "fool proof suffocation" just out of curiosity lol..

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/11...thony-evidence

Many people would pay HUGE bucks to have you as a juror at their trial

LOL, she admitted killing him, the question is did she plan on it, in my opinion the answer is clearly no
    she didn't "admit" to anything.. She made up 3 different stories. At first she said she had nothing to do with his death. Of course when she was trapped when police showed her she was at the crime scene, oh ok onto story number 2 ha.. Still to football man your wise in that area

Now your defending casey Anthony ? do you just get off on defending murders? ha.. did you read how the prosecution totally messed up and missed huge piece of evidence? Unless you believe she was just searching "fool proof suffocation" just out of curiosity lol..

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/11...thony-evidence

Many people would pay HUGE bucks to have you as a juror at their trial
    Im not defending anybody.Im defending the jury verdict.Did you watch that trial?You pay too much attention to HLN. They fuel peoples anger, by presenting a one sided view of the evidence.Its calculated, if they can get peoples emotions involved, the chances are more people will tune in and make them a fortune. It worked in the Anthony case, its working in the Arias case. Sooner or later someones gonna die in the electric chair for a crime they didn't commit because of what HLN does. And they couldn't care less. They don't care about a defendants fair trial rights, and they don't care about the victims family.