Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    ...and hid in the asbestos laden insulation in the basement.

and now those pvssies in the EPA banned it all!
    That's nothing. If you tried for a year, you could not imagine the amount of carcinogens I have inhaled via second-hand cigarette smoke as a youth-through-adulthood.
    As a kid, I watched myriad, weekly, card games with parents, relatives, and friends where oxygen was a trace element.

No joke, you could not see an inch in front of you. Luckily, the sea of flowing wine, whiskey (grappa and otherwise), and scotch counterbalanced the smoke.

All League
    If this broad already admitted to killing the guy, she's doing time, right? So this is all just a question of how much time she'll be doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    If this broad already admitted to killing the guy, she's doing time, right? So this is all just a question of how much time she'll be doing?
    Not if she thought he was an intruder.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Stick View Post
    Not if she thought he was an intruder.
    Intruder who was taking a shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Intruder who was taking a shower.
    Sorry. I am only familiar with the pron aspect of this case.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    All the male guards are hoping she comes to their prison.

Jets Insider VIP
    Watched her testimony, she is definately one of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA96RGLwMuw

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    She's no Amanda Knox.

She's cute, but Casey Anthony > both

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post

Definitely would bang, but I'd probably have to carve her heart out with a blunt and rusty ladle afterwards.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post

I'd hit both.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Definitely would bang, but I'd probably have to carve her heart out with a blunt and rusty ladle afterwards.
    I have the same sentiment. She's just such an awful person, it pains me to find her attractive. But, at the end of the day, I'd hit it.

Amanda Knox, for whatever reason, I don't have any real moral dilemma about.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I have the same sentiment. She's just such an awful person, it pains me to find her attractive.
    +1

I'd do stuff, but it would end up a crime scene.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    I have the same sentiment. She's just such an awful person, it pains me to find her attractive. But, at the end of the day, I'd hit it.

Amanda Knox, for whatever reason, I don't have any real moral dilemma about.
    Never really followed the Amanda Knox case other than checking her out. I know she was found innocent but was she actually innocent.

I mean, I'd still hit it either way but I want to know if I should check the bed for weapons or not.

She probably was defending herself.

i've been watching the trial. the prosecutions case for pre-meditation is a joke.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    i've been watching the trial. the prosecutions case for pre-meditation is a joke.
    No need to run and tell 3 stories then after you stab him 27x, put a bullet in his head, and OJ his throat.

All League
    A gun shot is defending. A shot to the head, slit throat ear to ear, and 27 additional Stab wounds is beyond self defense.

Jets Insider VIP
    Have you? It doesn't sound like you have.
    Her story is that she shot him first, and then conveniently blacks out and doesn't remember any of the stabbing at all, nor the slit from ear to ear.

According to the medical examiner, the gunshot would have taken him out immediately. Also from the angle of the bullet entry, it appears that she would have been standing over him when she shot him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Her story is that she shot him first, and then conveniently blacks out and doesn't remember any of the stabbing at all, nor the slit from ear to ear.

According to the medical examiner, the gunshot would have taken him out immediately. Also from the angle of the bullet entry, it appears that she would have been standing over him when she shot him.
    Fishooked > Matlock

Not true

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

The medical examiner testified the gunshot woulld not have left him incapacitated. a 25 cailber weapon is not much more than a BB gun.I have no idea how the human brain works in times of that kind of crisis. But there were many psychiatrists believe that white outs are a reality. example, OJ might actually believe that he had nothing to do withe that double murder. If she planned on killing him when she allegedly stole a gun, and drove 800 miles to kill him,why did she use a knife??She stays a day and a half at his house, has sex with him twice, goes to sleep in his bed for the night, and then waits till he gets out of the shower to kill him......with a knife.She had two dozen chances probably in the day and a half she was there to shoot him 5 times in the back of the head.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

a 25 cailber weapon is not much more than a BB gun.
    A .25 or .22, for that matter, can do quite a bit of damage depending upon where they hit, speed upon impact... and what they bounce off once they enter the body. They can really ricochet around in there.

-