Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    The bottom line is that it is nothing short of absurd to suggest that it is self-defense when she shot AND stabbed him multiple times AND also cut his throat from ear to ear. Respectfully, I will be extremely surprised if the jury is as dumb as you.
    its dumber to call someone dumb when you don't know their position completely.

Shes gonna be found guilty of 1st degree murder.Her lawyers are weak, her expert witnesses made some boneheaded mistakes, and Arias lied a bunch after his death. Her goose is cooked.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Shes gonna be found guilty of 1st degree murder.Her lawyers are weak, her expert witnesses made some boneheaded mistakes, and Arias lied a bunch after his death. Her goose is cooked.
    Her lawyer was weak...the witnesses made mistakes....

Listen to yourself.

She drove out there to kill him, she killed him.

The execution was as erratic as her boggled, self-centered little mind, but it was a foregone conclusion from the moment she first put the keys in her ignition.

Good day to you, GNot!

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Her lawyer was weak...the witnesses made mistakes....

Listen to yourself.

She drove out there to kill him, she killed him.

The execution was as erratic as her boggled, self-centered little mind, but it was a foregone conclusion from the moment she first put the keys in her ignition.

Good day to you, GNot!

-
    I don't believe she drove there to kill him, sorry!In fact i think based on ALL THE EVIDENCE, it proves just the opposite.He lied throughout that relationship, he was the jealous one, and shes the one who broke off the relationship. She has a 120 IQ, not a stupid women

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    If Jody wasn't gonna have Travis nobody gonna have him.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    If Jody wasn't gonna have Travis nobody gonna have him.
    But thats not what the evidence is Apache.She was texting, e-mailing,and instant messaging him.All of those communications she was encouraging him to date other women.If she was jealous and obsessive, she wouldn't have moved back to California.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    She is gonna head for the witness with a knife as soon as she is done writing her 4 hr. writing session, Koo koo, Koo koo.

Jets Insider VIP
    But thats not what the evidence is Apache.She was texting, e-mailing,and instant messaging him.All of those communications she was encouraging him to date other women.If she was jealous and obsessive, she wouldn't have moved back to California.
    It's called a set up.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Ever occur to you she was "setting the table" as it were...creating a virtual record of plausible deniability in the event she was caught, while also setting him up to let his guard down?

I mean, you said how bright she was Gnot.

COmmon.

Edit: Apache beat me to it.
    -

Jets Insider VIP
    Prosecutions witness is making Jody sound like a 16 year old prodigy, but she was 27? at the time.

Hall Of Fame
    Blonde Jodi or Brunette Jodi?

It's called a set up.
    She was planning on killing him 6 months before,he died.You can do better than that.And with all that time thats the plan she came up with,LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    She was planning on killing him 6 months before,he died.You can do better than that.And with all that time thats the plan she came up with,LOL
    No, she was cool with that at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Ever occur to you she was "setting the table" as it were...creating a virtual record of plausible deniability in the event she was caught, while also setting him up to let his guard down?

I mean, you said how bright she was Gnot.

COmmon.

Edit: Apache beat me to it.
    -
    Dude, she was at his house for a day and a half. Blow his brains out when his back is turned, or when he's taking a dump.She waits until he's in a position to defend himself,in a closed in enviroment

Jets Insider VIP
    Dude, she was at his house for a day and a half. Blow his brains out when his back is turned, or when he's taking a dump.She waits until he's in a position to defend himself,in a closed in enviroment
    In a shower while putting water over his face is a perfect time for ninjas to attack.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    My argument has always been that this wasn't a pre meditated crime. She was attacked and used excessive force, therefore she should be found guilty of 2nd degree murder.I never said, and im not saying now she should walk scott free
    I don't know about this case, but generally speaking how does one gauge the amount of defensive force to use when being attacked? Especially when the attacker is stronger?

(note: I'd bang her, what great lips she has)

In a shower while putting water over his face is a perfect time for ninjas to attack.
    Thats the problem i have Apache.The violence started in the middle of the bathroom,not in the shower.He came out of that shower for a reason,and it wasn't to shake her hand. Why let him get out of the shower,and face her at close range.If the gun misfires,she gets the s..t kicked out of her.If she attacks with the knife, shes taking a huge risk,that he doesn't defend himself,gets the knife and kills her.There were too many chances for her to kill him without posing a risk to her own safety.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    I don't know about this case, but generally speaking how does one gauge the amount of defensive force to use when being attacked? Especially when the attacker is stronger?

(note: I'd bang her, what great lips she has)
    In law, its the amount of force needed to repel an attack.Very hard to define.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Thats the problem i have Apache.The violence started in the middle of the bathroom,not in the shower.He came out of that shower for a reason,and it wasn't to shake her hand. Why let him get out of the shower,and face her at close range.If the gun misfires,she gets the s..t kicked out of her.If she attacks with the knife, shes taking a huge risk,that he doesn't defend himself,gets the knife and kills her.There were too many chances for her to kill him without posing a risk to her own safety.
    You are missing the part where she is an idiot.

-

its dumber to call someone dumb when you don't know their position completely.
    Exactly how many more pages until your position is fully fleshed out?

Or should we wait for your Manifesto?