Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    I'm coming into this late, is this chick getting the chair, or a talk show? It's one or the other, amirite?
    Lol, she is headed to carpet heaven most likely I doubt the jury is gonna let her burn in hell, it only takes one. This county has 4 woman on DR, so?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is still writing GenoT, amazing absolutely amazing.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    I'm coming into this late, is this chick getting the chair, or a talk show? It's one or the other, amirite?
    Lol!

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    She is still writing GenoT, amazing absolutely amazing.
    Should i be concerned that she keeps asking to carve the turkey upon release??????

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Should i be concerned that she keeps asking to carve the turkey upon release??????
    Only if she has a loaded gun in her purse.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only if she has a loaded gun in her purse.
    OH BOY WHAT DO I DO,WHAT DO I DO. Do you see those lips!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH BOY WHAT DO I DO,WHAT DO I DO. Do you see those lips!!!!
    Yeah, they go perfect with her Groucho Mark fake glasses, even though she isn't wearing any.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, they go perfect with her Groucho Mark fake glasses, even though she isn't wearing any.
    I tell ya what,shes lost alot of weight during the course of the trial.They cut her breakfast in half,and give her the second half for lunch.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tell ya what,shes lost alot of weight during the course of the trial.They cut her breakfast in half,and give her the second half for lunch.
    Lucky guy, or girl?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im sorry, to everybody here who feels differently than i do.Apache, bigragu, etc,etc.Theres a huge difference between pre meditated and a heat of the moment killing. That crime scene cries out heat of the moment,along with all the circumstances the two days prior to the killing.Its the way i feel, and i don't want any of you to hold it against me.
    I agree with you 100% on that. They even proved she was using the camera, that she dropped and got beat for right before the murder. Thats two truths by Jodi. She killed him and photographed him.
    Definately not premeditated and my assumtion is that they were/are both shallow selfish young adults that didn't respect one another.
    I can't help but want the prosecutor to lose because he is a douche sandwich served on a mound of feces. There isn't a justice option to this case, just bullsh!t favoring one side or the other.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    This gif reminds me of this thread, with GenoT being the guy flung from the van.

Right or wrong, GNot has stuck to his guns and never fled this thread, have to give him credit for that. You are more than welcome in any non-Jodi Arias thread in the Hampur

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    This gif reminds me of this thread, with GenoT being the guy flung from the van.

Right or wrong, GNot has stuck to his guns and never fled this thread, have to give him credit for that. You are more than welcome in any non-Jodi Arias thread in the Hampur
    Thanks fishooked, i enjoy talking to everybody on these and the main topic threads......JETS...gearin up for the draft

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    I agree with you 100% on that. They even proved she was using the camera, that she dropped and got beat for right before the murder. Thats two truths by Jodi. She killed him and photographed him.
    Definately not premeditated and my assumtion is that they were/are both shallow selfish young adults that didn't respect one another.
    I can't help but want the prosecutor to lose because he is a douche sandwich served on a mound of feces. There isn't a justice option to this case, just bullsh!t favoring one side or the other.
    Im sorry he met the fate he did,i really am.But he treated her like trash for no reason.lied to all his friends about her,because if his friends got close to her, they would find out about the double life he was leading with her.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

Why don't they look in the van for more to beat?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why don't they look in the van for more to beat?
    Im alone out on an island Apache,, or the side of the Highway.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jodi is, Wilmot is not a bright defense attorney.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    this crazy is 100% guilty of murder.. Self defense is a total joke.. She should have claimed insanity, the psycho ex gf insanity many men experience of banging then dumping.. Most guys just get the call where nobody is on the line, or the mysterious key to the car, drive by stalking? This craz took it to a whole other level.. She didn't know how she was going to plan murder, but she knew she if he didn't have change of heart and take her back she was going to get the ultimate payback.. just watch this video..

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c4#...-alexander.hln

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    this crazy is 100% guilty of murder.. Self defense is a total joke.. She should have claimed insanity, the psycho ex gf insanity many men experience of banging then dumping.. Most guys just get the call where nobody is on the line, or the mysterious key to the car, drive by stalking? This craz took it to a whole other level.. She didn't know how she was going to plan murder, but she knew she if he didn't have change of heart and take her back she was going to get the ultimate payback.. just watch this video..

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c4#...-alexander.hln
    Don't get your facts from CNN, they were cheerleading for the prosecution long before the trial started.It was self defense,based on the facts presented, im sure of that. However, excessive force was used so a conviction on 2nd degree or some lesser included offense is justified

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't get your facts from CNN, they were cheerleading for the prosecution long before the trial started.It was self defense,based on the facts presented, im sure of that. However, excessive force was used so a conviction on 2nd degree or some lesser included offense is justified
    Gino I just found out this morning my bookie is taking action on this one like the oj trial. Believe it or not I won with the not guilty with oj. What do you think here give it to me straight Gino.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the f@ck is a verdict expected? Has it even gone to the jury yet?