Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

Lemme guess now...that CHicago CIty Fella.

the guy that keeps getting his chainsaw stuck in the tree and needs someone to pull on a branch so he can get it out?

that's him

-
    fixee'

All Pro
    Looks like the jury ain't buying what Geno is selling.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3065445.html

Jets Insider VIP
    Can someone move this thread to the proper forum?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post

all she needs is one Gino to escape death

she never had a chance of acquital

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Can someone move this thread to the proper forum?
    Is there a "Psycho Bytches" forum?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Is there a "Psycho Bytches" forum?
    rising female stars of the Republican Party 2008-2012

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    rising female stars of the Republican Party 2008-2012
    Say what you will, but I'd bet that the psychologist staring lovingly at Arias during her testimony isnt a Republican.

Call me crazy.

Lets keep the politics out of this, thankee.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Say what you will, but I'd bet that the psychologist staring lovingly at Arias during her testimony isnt a Republican.

Call me crazy.

Lets keep the politics out of this, thankee.

-
    Carpet bagger, or carpet muncher?

Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post

The questions are really hostile.The question is do they believe it was pre meditated. there haven't been many questions regarding that

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    The questions are really hostile.The question is do they believe it was pre meditated. there haven't been many questions regarding that
    Pre mediated from birth. I've seen it before I told you. There's no doubt this chick was putting GI Joes in boiling water and playing crazy doctor with Ken dolls. They need to find a Guy that grew up on her block with her. The stories this Guy could tell. There's no cure for crazy you have to kill it or let it rule. No middle ground, institutions just properly harness the crazy until they get the chance to do crazy again.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Pre mediated from birth. I've seen it before I told you. There's no doubt this chick was putting GI Joes in boiling water and playing crazy doctor with Ken dolls. They need to find a Guy that grew up on her block with her. The stories this Guy could tell. There's no cure for crazy you have to kill it or let it rule. No middle ground, institutions just properly harness the crazy until they get the chance to do crazy again.
    The question Ragu, is why do all her previous boyfriends tell a different story. You could be right, but its strange to me that if you are, there hasn't been any other testimony about her past acts of rage and jealosy.Just a thought

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    She doesn't need a past, she savagely murdered someone. I would have almost let her off or at least believed her more if she used one method to kill and then just told her first story as self defense. She will grow to like snatch if she hasn't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    She doesn't need a past, she savagely murdered someone. I would have almost let her off or at least believed her more if she used one method to kill and then just told her first story as self defense. She will grow to like snatch if she hasn't already.
    Whats up Apache. The problem is we weren't there to know what happened in that bathroom. Its conceivable that after the gun went off,he grabbed the knife, and he slipped and fell, or the knife fell out of his hands,or she kicked him in the balls and the knife fell out of his hands. Alot of the knife wounds were at his ankles and feet.So she had to be down for those wounds to occur.I don't know.She lied, she admitted it, she said that could ultimately be the reason why shes convicted.

Jets Insider VIP
    Whats up Apache. The problem is we weren't there to know what happened in that bathroom. Its conceivable that after the gun went off,he grabbed the knife, and he slipped and fell, or the knife fell out of his hands,or she kicked him in the balls and the knife fell out of his hands. Alot of the knife wounds were at his ankles and feet.So she had to be down for those wounds to occur.I don't know.She lied, she admitted it, she said that could ultimately be the reason why shes convicted.
    Cold blooded murder by a heartless crazy deranged evil lunatic. Not stupid crazy smart crazy. My guess if she looked like Rosie O'Donnell you'd care less.

All League
    Knife wounds at his knees and ankles - maybe she kicked him in his balls, he was on the ground, and she started stabbing him, and he was trying to kick her away and defend himself with his feet?

C'mon, Geno....

Jets Insider VIP
    So what like 12 below the waist, 12 above, and 5 we will call miscellaneous? That sounds fair.

All Pro
    The question Ragu, is why do all her previous boyfriends tell a different story. You could be right, but its strange to me that if you are, there hasn't been any other testimony about her past acts of rage and jealosy.Just a thought
    Under the rules of evidence, her being crazy with previous boyfriends would be inadmissible. You keep asking why haven't we heard that kind of testimony. Because that kind of testimony would not be allowed into evidence.

All Pro
    In my opinion, they all go to the issue of pre-meditation because they all deal with her credibility and how they apparently think that she is a liar.

Veteran
    The jurys questions don't really follow the case most of the time. It just seems they want to assasinate her any way they can. The prosecutor hangs out signing autographs after trial everyday and everyone in the room has attacked the battered women psychologist. It may not be called a mistrial yet, but the appeals court will destroy this case.
    The prosecutor shouldn't swing for the fence like the one did in the Casey Anthony trial.
    Last edited by RazorJet; 04-15-2013 at 01:07 AM. Reason: typed to fast... shoulda been drunk

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    The jurys questions don't really follow the case most of the time. It just seems they want to assasinate her any way they can. The prosecutor hangs out signing autographs after trial everyday and everyone in the room has attacked the battered women psychologist. It may not be called a mistrial yet, but the appeals court will destroy this case.
    The prosecutor should swing for the fence like the one did in the Casey Anthony trial.
    Most likely not, they have 4 beaves on DR out there.