Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL. I hope the anal was good. It cost him his life.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I have no desire to park my woody johnson on the shoulder of the hershey highway.

Especially if the chance of murder exists.

All League
    She's got herpes of the lip, too.

What

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Good God, man....you're smitten. I'm having the exact opposite reaction.

I see a calculating, delusional, cold blooded monster.

-
    Im not smitten, dude. She wasn't born when she met Mr Alexander. What evidence has been presented at this trial, that shes capable of such violence, to the point of planning it out. The prosecution hasn't even presented any evidence of incidents of rage, born out of jealousy.A 28 year old capable of planning that kind of violence, a monster as you said, would most certainly showed plenty of signs of it in her life.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Im not smitten, dude. She wasn't born when she met Mr Alexander. What evidence has been presented at this trial, that shes capable of such violence, to the point of planning it out. The prosecution hasn't even presented any evidence of incidents of rage, born out of jealousy.A 28 year old capable of planning that kind of violence, a monster as you said, would most certainly showed plenty of signs of it in her life.
    Dude, she lied about it - twice already.

Besides people who commit 'crimes of passion' - usually don't exhibit signs of past violence, they don't have a 'record'. Premeditation is another story.

The prosecution has plenty of evidence. So much so to the fact that their last-ditch effort was to put her on the stand in the first place. Any defense team with even a chance at a prayer wouldn't allow their defendant to get slaughtered under cross-examination, but they did it anyway.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Maybe I'm in the minority, but I have no desire to park my woody johnson on the shoulder of the hershey highway.

Especially if the chance of murder exists.
    ghey

Disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Dude, she lied about it - twice already.

Besides people who commit 'crimes of passion' - usually don't exhibit signs of past violence, they don't have a 'record'. Premeditation is another story.

The prosecution has plenty of evidence. So much so to the fact that their last-ditch effort was to put her on the stand in the first place. Any defense team with even a chance at a prayer wouldn't allow their defendant to get slaughtered under cross-examination, but they did it anyway.
    In a self defense case, the defendant almost always has to take the stand.The only motive would be his Cancun trip with another women.She knew about that for a year.The bottom line to me is, if she planned on killing him,stole a gun to do it, why stay a day and a half at his house, have sex with him, and then kill him with a knife???In the day and a half she was there, she probably had 100 chances to take out the gun and pull the trigger five times to the back of his head.There was a pic she took of him with his back facing her,perfect chance.A planned killing, no way

All League
    In a self defense case, the defendant almost always has to take the stand.The only motive would be his Cancun trip with another women.She knew about that for a year.The bottom line to me is, if she planned on killing him,stole a gun to do it, why stay a day and a half at his house, have sex with him, and then kill him with a knife???In the day and a half she was there, she probably had 100 chances to take out the gun and pull the trigger five times to the back of his head.There was a pic she took of him with his back facing her,perfect chance.A planned killing, no way
    On the 101 chance, she did.

Why the risk

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    On the 101 chance, she did.
    The point is if she planned this, and based on her lies after his death, she took the riskiest option. What was it,allowing him to get out of the shower and face her to do it.what if he wrestles the gun out of her hand and kills her.If she planned this, and then lied, she didn't want to get caught. Why stay there a day and a half, makes no sense.

Hall Of Fame
    I wonder if the attorney is tappin dat ass.

Bewildered Beast
    In this photo, she has big breasts.

Bewildered Beast
    Looks like a whole truckload of "crazy eye" to me.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Looks like a whole truckload of "crazy eye" to me.
    They interviewed a couple that was friends with the victim. The wife said that none of the women in their circle of friends trusted her...and that she herself would not leave her husband alone in the same room with her for fear she would put the moves on.

She said words to the effect of "she exuded sexual energy."

-

Hall Of Fame
    For a prison chick she is a 12/10.

Hall Of Fame

She said words to the effect of "she exuded sexual energy."

-
    this made me, as my father would say, "windy".

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I think she's answering the juror's questions honestly. Her delivery,the pace of the way she answers the questions, makes me believe her.I have no clue on why she behaved the way she did after the fact, i agree, it was bizarre, perhaps this case presents a classic example of battered women syndrome?????one thing i am sure about, is that she did not pre meditate this crime.
    Good God, man....you're smitten. I'm having the exact opposite reaction.

I see a calculating, delusional, cold blooded monster.

-
    Exactly, 32. She was body slammed so she got up and retrieved a gun from the closet and shot him in the head, but he kept coming at her so she decide to stay and slice him up, c'mon.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Your exile in the woods makes more sense to me with each passing day.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Exactly, 32. She was body slammed so she got up and retrieved a gun from the closet and shot him in the head, but he kept coming at her so she decide to stay and slice him up, c'mon.
    Throw a I lOve Lucy laughtrack on her cross exam, and you'd win the comedy Emmy.

-

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    LOL Hot chicks give you gas? Or, being cornered by a cougar brings on the wind?

LOLOLOL

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

She has a big nose.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I wonder if the attorney is tappin dat ass.
    He is a Cannotsee.

very possible

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    The bullet grazed his forehead and went through his cheek, not a wound that would incapacitate him.Not my opinion, the opinion of the medical examiner called by the state