Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 593

Thread: Jodi Arias

  1. #541
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    That's what he said.

    Look what happened to him.

    Poor Mormon bastard.
    LMAO!

  2. #542
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Where has G'not been? If he wants to be a Hampur card carrying member, he has to come back and take his lumps.
    What happened to GenoT ? He was #1 poster in this thread forever

  3. #543
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    What happened to GenoT ? He was #1 poster in this thread forever
    He went on a date with Jodi...

  4. #544
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never realized Jodi Arias was actually an attractive woman until now. The glasses are not a good look for her.

  5. #545
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Never realized Jodi Arias was actually an attractive woman until now. The glasses are not a good look for her.
    It was her "I'm not a dirty whore look"

  6. #546
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Never realized Jodi Arias was actually an attractive woman until now. The glasses are not a good look for her.
    I believe the term "three hole wonder" was used during the testimony. The glasses were probably an attempt to shoot for a naughty librarian look. A play for both ends as it were of the prospective jury pool.

    It seemed to work like a charm on gnot.

  7. #547
    Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    I believe the term "three hole wonder" was used during the testimony. The glasses were probably an attempt to shoot for a naughty librarian look. A play for both ends as it were of the prospective jury pool.

    It seemed to work like a charm on gnot.
    so much LOL

  8. #548
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    He went on a date with Jodi...
    Or underground planning how he's going to bust her out like John Dillinger

  9. #549
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Or underground planning how he's going to bust her out like John Dillinger
    LOL. Well, he'd better hurry because once she gets the death sentence she's not allowed visitors, apparently, which COMPLETELY ruins my plans for the Conjugal Visits!

  10. #550
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    LOL. Well, he'd better hurry because once she gets the death sentence she's not allowed visitors, apparently, which COMPLETELY ruins my plans for the Conjugal Visits!
    She likes sexting.

  11. #551
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    What happened to GenoT ? He was #1 poster in this thread forever
    Geno needs to come back and take his medicine. And tell us again how we're all wrong because we haven't been watching the trial as carefully as him and that the press is biased. The jury thing is a bit harder but my guess is that he will tell us it was a runaway jury and there's no accounting for it.

    But seriously, coming back and taking his medicine would be the upright thing to do after coming on so stong in the damsel's defense.

  12. #552
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    She likes sexting.
    She sure does!
    But I think her cell phone is locked away in some evidence warehouse.
    I wonder how many cops are banging her in the joint there?

  13. #553
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK... I just saw this psycho talking about all of the great stuff she's gonna do in jail, including that friggin "Survivor" t-shirt

    Ex I talked about in this thread talks EXACTLY like her.

    Pathological Liar, VERY manipulative, narcissistic, sociopath.

  14. #554
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    OK... I just saw this psycho talking about all of the great stuff she's gonna do in jail, including that friggin "Survivor" t-shirt

    Ex I talked about in this thread talks EXACTLY like her.

    Pathological Liar, VERY manipulative, narcissistic, sociopath.
    Never, no matter how drunk you are, give her a little and expect her to go away. If you do... move. B!tches be crazy these days.

  15. #555
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    Geno needs to come back and take his medicine. And tell us again how we're all wrong because we haven't been watching the trial as carefully as him and that the press is biased. The jury thing is a bit harder but my guess is that he will tell us it was a runaway jury and there's no accounting for it.

    But seriously, coming back and taking his medicine would be the upright thing to do after coming on so stong in the damsel's defense.
    Agreed.

    He gained major Hampur points for unabashedly (and repeatedly) coming back and supporting her on this, he can't bail out now.

    He'd be southside's biotch in the standings.

  16. #556
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't she know she had to beg, she should be familiar with how to do that Travis was abusive.

  17. #557
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    saw her in abc interview this morning. very hot. looks good in jail pants.



    would smash but not date

  18. #558
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post



    would smash but not date


  19. #559
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Agreed.

    He gained major Hampur points for unabashedly (and repeatedly) coming back and supporting her on this, he can't bail out now.

    He'd be southside's biotch in the standings.
    But he did.. Maybe hes delaying and waiting for the final phase "life or death" decision before coming back.. He was a daily blogger on this thread, it would be cowardly to leave because she lost.

  20. #560
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    But he did.. Maybe hes delaying and waiting for the final phase "life or death" decision before coming back.. He was a daily blogger on this thread, it would be cowardly to leave because she lost.
    I bet he'd buy those jail pants she was wearing this morning. I'd be in for a fin.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us